Quick update. Today is one week after breaking the 92 day fast. 169.4 this morning. I gained 5.4Lbs which was expected as my digestive tract was replenished with solid food.
My diet plan is now :
Breakfast: My super oatmeal
During the day: One qt/liter Carrot juiceand One qt/liter of my green juice
Dinner: Leafy green salad + Beans + mushrooms completing my intake of G-bombs
and 64oz. / two liters of water.
I'll be starting my HIIT workouts on the 15th and update my diet a bit after.
Supplements: 5000iu of Vit d3 and a b12 daily.
Here are the numbers. I plugged everything into Cronometer
- I met all my nutritional targets 100% or exceeded them. Including micro-nutrients
- Total calories: 2,057 - all from whole foods, no refined sugars or fats.
- Fiber - 85 grams 224% :-) only 3% of americans meet the recommended fiber intake
- Protein - 91.5 grams ( with a complete amino acid profile)
- Carbs - 308.5 grams (no simple carbs)
- Fat - 42 grams with tons of Omega 3s
- Calcium - 1,050 mg = 105%
-Selenium - 102%
-Zinc - 119%
-Potassium - 163%
and so on....just to give everyone an Idea.
Early to Bed...
Early to RISE ...
Have your **G-BOMBS**...
and don't Compromise......!