- About: I am 42 and I have 3 children (16, 22 and 25). Project 2015 is all about making 2015 my year to take control of my life. I have started my dream March 2014 - one of my New Year resolutions and I am ecstatic that I have achieved this goal. But, one of my biggest goals is lose weight and start living and really enjoying life, spending time with my family and being comfortable in my own skin. I have over 90lbs to lose and I am determined that 2015 will be the year that I achieve my goal....no excuses, no self sabotaging and no drama.
- Why I've Joined Reboot with Joe: You may be able to relate to me: I have tried all diets known to woman (well nearly all) all of which resulted in short term fixes. I appear to be bubbly and full of smiles on the outside and even laugh off the fat jokes, but deep down, I am not happy with my weight and have not been for many years. I am here to re-claim my health and in doing so re-claim my life. So here goes, Day 1 of Day 60. Your support and encouragement along my journey would be much appreciated.
- Favorite Juice? Carrot Juice and Green Juice
- Food temptation? Chocolate, KFC and Cheese
- Birthday: May 31
Helo! My name is Jamiee and i just joined Reboot with Joe and came across the group i believe you started. "wanted:support" I am about to start a 60 day juice fast as well. I have NEVER juiced before so i'm nervous but also excited :) and hopeful of course. My juicer arrives in the mail in a few days and thats when i will start. so we will finish a week or so apart. i too am going to need support through this. Read my profile to find out a bit about me :)
I just finished Day 12 of 60. Don't be nervous at all. You will love it and feel so much better. Best of luck to you!
Gee i am so helpful to everyone , here is to helping you all do the extra mile..3 music links download these to your mp3 players or walkmans ect..these are my Motivation songs they are from Joe's movie Fat, Sick and nearly Dead, the first song in when joe is driving in his car at the beginning of the movie, second song when Joe is walking and Phil phones him, and the third song is when Phil is running at the end ...i have watched the movie so many times and playing these 3 songs among 13 others saved on my mp3 player they really inspire me and keeps my mind in a Positive Direction...check them out click on the links, turn up your volume or slap on your headphones..guys and as Dire Straits would say ?? Do the Walk of Life !!! p.s. when you are starting to tire you can also download on youtube Fleetwood Mac, Don't Stop Thinking about Tomorrow !! juice on everyone...
This one was Written specially for Joe by some friends of his..listen to the words as joe has mentioned regular in his movie and Talk Shows....
thanks for sharing FAT-FREE!
you welcome pinky, these are great motivation songs you can't bring joe's movie round with you i think...but you can bring the tracks from his movie, enjoy everyone..Ray, Fat-Free
I am going for 60 days - I am on day 3 and I am feeling extremely positive.
Hey thanks. Feeling pretty pleased with myself
This user has not started any discussions yet.
Latest activity: 03/05/2014 12:36 PM
new friend wanted to help on this new journey i am starting . i am to lose 40lbs any body want to join me .. offer adicve to this newbie and support please do ...
Latest activity: 06/12/2017 12:27 PM
We are a group of Fabulous Juicing Sistas encouraging each other to be Fit....One Juice at a Time! & discussing what matters to Women.
Latest activity: 10/18/2017 12:15 AM
Rebooting for improved skin!
Latest activity: 09/03/2019 10:26 AM
Have polar vortices and Joe's video from Hawaii made you yearn for summer? Summer….the smell of coppertone, beaches and showing more skin. Just in time for hot weather, mini dresses, shorts and bikini's (men are welcome - mankini's are not. lol) is a 100 day challenge.
Officially STARTS JAN 14 - JAN 19 and ENDS APRIL 24-28 but anyone can join the challenge at any time... just start and count to 100
This group is for people wanting to combine juicing with exercise for a initial 100 day commitment. Only 5-7% of people who lose weight keep it off. This group is for people who want to change their lifestyle and habits to achieve permanent weight loss and live a healthier active life.
Is this group right for you?
1. You take responsibility for your choices. This group is for people who are mostly juicing. If your plan is to plan for an occasional meal out with friends, have your meal and enjoy, thats great - IMO planning is key to success and health. Juicing is about long term health so learning to make healthy decisions in social situations is important. No confessionals! Guilt, shame, cheating do not belong in a healthy relationship with food.
2. You want to be active and lead a healthy life style. You aren't waiting to lose weight before you are active, you want to start today or have already started. You're ready to lose weight, tone, build muscle, and/or challenge yourself in a healthy way.
3. This isn't a race - realize that everyone has setbacks. When setbacks happen we get back on track immediately…Remember, the tortoise always wins the race.
4. You're an optimist - post positive affirmations etc
5. You are focused on juicing, exercise, and activities (aka life) not weight loss. Weight loss is great but it shouldn't define who a person is. If you need to lose weight, like me, take it day by day and focus on enjoying the journey not finding validation on the scale.
6. You're not an enabler - provide support and a swift kick to people to get back on track.
7. Hopefully, you already have some good habits in place and feel good juicing.
Hopefully there are others out there who are approaching healthy eating, juicing/rebooting and exercise as a permanent lifestyle change and want to join this challenge.
Those that are already at a healthy weight and have transitioned to an occasional reboot/ healthy diet are welcome to join as group mentors.
Please c/p questionnaire and repost with your answers
What is your juicing plan?
What do you normally do for exercise?
Do you have any special activities planned in the next 100 days?
How many pounds, if any, do you want to lose?
Upcoming special events you are working extra had for?
Best Self Affirmation or Tip
Latest activity: 09/03/2019 10:26 AM
A group for everyone that is trying to juice with no car and a tight budget! Join me and share tips on how you make it work. Newbies are welcome!!!
Latest activity: 03/26/2015 04:02 PM
This group is designed for the individuals who would love to JUST JUICE for the next 60 days! This would be considered a "juice fast." If you are trying to lose at least 40 pounds, this would be the group for motivation and peace! There will also be workouts provided while juicing (speak with your doctors). Before and after pictures are welcomed! Come and join!
Latest activity: 08/20/2016 12:37 AM
A group of women (& men) juicers who have to balance work and family. Share your tips and tricks on making the most of your time and your reboot!
Latest activity: 04/24/2015 09:24 AM
60 Day Group is for anyone who is doing the 60 day-er!
Latest activity: 12/31/2015 05:13 PM
This is for anyone who will start a reboot in March 2014. Lets motivate each other daily and Lets use the 31 days of March to March ourselves to a healthier us!
Latest activity: 03/06/2019 09:34 AM
Hi! I'm Ellie and about a month ago I completed a 21 day reboot in order to help with a histamine intolerance and allergies. I'm ready to go at it again in order to keep improving my allergies/intolerances and to lose the rest of the weight I need to (20-30lbs to go!). During the last reboot, I found posting everyday REALLY helped me stick to the plan - so, I decided to start this group so I could do the same again and give the option to others. This group is for those doing 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30, or even 60 day plus reboots, those maintaining, and those looking to lose weight and find health!
Latest activity: 05/28/2015 04:57 PM
You may be able to relate to me: I have tried all diets known to woman (well nearly all). All of which resulted in short term fixes. I appear to be bubbly and full of smiles on the outside and even laugh off the fat jokes, but deep down, I am not happy with my weight and have not been for many years. I am here to re-claim my health and in doing so re-claim my life. So here goes, Day 1 of Day 60. Your support and encouragement along my journey would be much appreciated.
Latest activity: 03/06/2019 09:34 AM
I will be 49 in a few months and I allowed myself to accept the fact that arthritis was in my knee, lower back pain, couldn't walk far and I was going to have to take blood pressure meds for my stage 3 hypertension. I have seen my sister die of a massive heart attack at age 51. Also both if my parents died......one from cancer the other from complications from Alzheimer's. My family health history sucks. My child is overweight and unhealthy also. I started to do light exercise about 2 mos. ago. My daughter introduced me yo the documentary. Not only have I lost almost 20 pounds, but I have encouraged 2 co workers to juice and they are! We have discussions on getting our fiber. I have never spent so much time in the produce section of a store!
Latest activity: 01/26/2018 08:08 AM
We are all in this Together , welcome Friends..Juice on,
Latest activity: 01/27/2017 08:08 AM
Join me on a 30 day reboot starting Monday June 1st 2015. Until then I will be cutting out all animal products and working out more. Along with adding fiber and healthy probiotics by making my own sauerkraut and kombucha. I'd love to make new friends on this journey. Who's with me?
Latest activity: 08/21/2015 10:48 AM
All welcome! Starting this journey to a better, healthful life. Had too many years of unhappiness and failure. Looking forward to sharing the ups and downs with anyone who knows their weight is not a representation of who they are and want to be! Let's do this!!!