Tips: So far what I have learned my first 30 days of juicing.
1. Straws are your friends. Until your taste buds catch up with what real food is suppose to taste like. Use a straw. It will help a lot!
2. Ninja's vs Juicers. Ninja's are not juicers they are smoothie machines. But are not so great for juicing veggies. Use a juicer!
3. If you don't like a juice. Modify it ... that is ok. Or just try different one. But always try a new juice each week. That way you don't get stuck in the same rut, and you may find a great juice in the process.
4. It is easier to stay on and not slip up than it is to slip up and try to get back on. Now for me, I set a few ok's for me that are still healthy choices and yet felt like I was cheating. ie: eating grapes. or having an orange. I kept these with me between meals just in case I felt hungry. I added vitamins to cover missing B12 which you can only get from protein and vitamin D also. This way any major cravings would not be so harsh.
5. If all possible don't cook for someone else. I set my family on their own. This has been a big help.
6. Don't underestimate family and friends. They can surprise you. Of course there are the ones that everyone knows that are just buggers.. But we all know who they are. lol. But the real friends and family will step it up. Per #5: my hubby and son have cook, shopped, and fended for themselves. I have gone through great pains to make sure I didnt feel deprived. My friends/co workers at work, instead of getting me a cake for my BD, made just banana into ice stuff that tasted like ice cream.
7. Remember this is to get our health back. A side affect of that is weight loss. But it isnt the only thing! Our aches, our pains, our pills. maybe not all but most are caused by what we have ate. Now it is a time for us to gain our control back and LIVE!