This user has not started any discussions yet.
Latest activity: 05/16/2019 03:14 PM
This group is inspired by all the amazing people I have met in this community who, like me, have or had 100 lbs or more to lose when starting this journey with our wonderful Joe Cross:) There are special challenges in this world for those of us who are "morbidly obese" and there are some incredibly inspirational people around here conquering those challenges every day. Come be inspired and inspiring!
Latest activity: 02/14/2018 10:12 PM
Texas reboot group
Latest activity: 02/06/2017 08:03 AM
I just started Juice Fasting and Day 1 is almost complete. There were times throughout that were tough. I felt tired and an undescribeable feeling. I am feeling ok now though. Are there any other first time fasters here>
Latest activity: 03/23/2017 02:15 PM
Have polar vortices and Joe's video from Hawaii made you yearn for summer? Summer….the smell of coppertone, beaches and showing more skin. Just in time for hot weather, mini dresses, shorts and bikini's (men are welcome - mankini's are not. lol) is a 100 day challenge.
Officially STARTS JAN 14 - JAN 19 and ENDS APRIL 24-28 but anyone can join the challenge at any time... just start and count to 100
This group is for people wanting to combine juicing with exercise for a initial 100 day commitment. Only 5-7% of people who lose weight keep it off. This group is for people who want to change their lifestyle and habits to achieve permanent weight loss and live a healthier active life.
Is this group right for you?
1. You take responsibility for your choices. This group is for people who are mostly juicing. If your plan is to plan for an occasional meal out with friends, have your meal and enjoy, thats great - IMO planning is key to success and health. Juicing is about long term health so learning to make healthy decisions in social situations is important. No confessionals! Guilt, shame, cheating do not belong in a healthy relationship with food.
2. You want to be active and lead a healthy life style. You aren't waiting to lose weight before you are active, you want to start today or have already started. You're ready to lose weight, tone, build muscle, and/or challenge yourself in a healthy way.
3. This isn't a race - realize that everyone has setbacks. When setbacks happen we get back on track immediately…Remember, the tortoise always wins the race.
4. You're an optimist - post positive affirmations etc
5. You are focused on juicing, exercise, and activities (aka life) not weight loss. Weight loss is great but it shouldn't define who a person is. If you need to lose weight, like me, take it day by day and focus on enjoying the journey not finding validation on the scale.
6. You're not an enabler - provide support and a swift kick to people to get back on track.
7. Hopefully, you already have some good habits in place and feel good juicing.
Hopefully there are others out there who are approaching healthy eating, juicing/rebooting and exercise as a permanent lifestyle change and want to join this challenge.
Those that are already at a healthy weight and have transitioned to an occasional reboot/ healthy diet are welcome to join as group mentors.
Please c/p questionnaire and repost with your answers
What is your juicing plan?
What do you normally do for exercise?
Do you have any special activities planned in the next 100 days?
How many pounds, if any, do you want to lose?
Upcoming special events you are working extra had for?
Best Self Affirmation or Tip
Latest activity: 03/26/2015 04:02 PM
This group is designed for the individuals who would love to JUST JUICE for the next 60 days! This would be considered a "juice fast." If you are trying to lose at least 40 pounds, this would be the group for motivation and peace! There will also be workouts provided while juicing (speak with your doctors). Before and after pictures are welcomed! Come and join!