- Location: 30022
- About: I have always been very health conscience but have been traveling a lot the last 3 years and have gotten off track....;( looking forward to "rebooting" and really focusing this year on taking care of myself...;)
- Why I've Joined Reboot with Joe: I want to improve my health!!!
- Favorite Juice? TBD
- Food temptation? Salty
- Birthday: Sep 24
Hey I just earned the badge Green Machine badge - Juice On!
Nevermind after trying one more time I did get on but still unsure how to use the site. I click on body etc and nothing happens. Gee Whiz...
I was wondering if you could share with me how you got on to Tracker. It won't let me join??
Let's have a great Day 4!!
Hey I just earned the badge I'm on a Reboot badge - Juice On!
Latest activity: 08/10/2019 07:26 PM
Many Rebooters, through life style change reach a fitness level that they can run. This group is for Rebooters that have become runners. We run in all type of events and for fun. If you have been running for some time or just starting out you should join.
Latest activity: 05/16/2019 05:29 AM
Jumpstart your January by joining me and my Reboot Team for a free 3-Day Guided Reboot beginning January 6th. I can’t wait to kick off 2014 with you and make it the year of the healthiest, happiest you! You can find all of the Big New Year Reboot information through my posts and updates on the comment wall below or at RebootwithJoe.com here: (http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/category/big-new-years-reboot/)
Latest activity: 01/07/2019 01:54 PM
Starting this group to connect with like minded "friends I haven't met yet" and to get a community going in the Austin/Round Rock and surrounding area! Drop me a line if you are interested in getting together for support, sharing your journey, getting together for fun in the sun or seeking healthy adventures!!! To your health! eLovingLife!
Latest activity: 03/23/2017 02:15 PM
Have polar vortices and Joe's video from Hawaii made you yearn for summer? Summer….the smell of coppertone, beaches and showing more skin. Just in time for hot weather, mini dresses, shorts and bikini's (men are welcome - mankini's are not. lol) is a 100 day challenge.
Officially STARTS JAN 14 - JAN 19 and ENDS APRIL 24-28 but anyone can join the challenge at any time... just start and count to 100
This group is for people wanting to combine juicing with exercise for a initial 100 day commitment. Only 5-7% of people who lose weight keep it off. This group is for people who want to change their lifestyle and habits to achieve permanent weight loss and live a healthier active life.
Is this group right for you?
1. You take responsibility for your choices. This group is for people who are mostly juicing. If your plan is to plan for an occasional meal out with friends, have your meal and enjoy, thats great - IMO planning is key to success and health. Juicing is about long term health so learning to make healthy decisions in social situations is important. No confessionals! Guilt, shame, cheating do not belong in a healthy relationship with food.
2. You want to be active and lead a healthy life style. You aren't waiting to lose weight before you are active, you want to start today or have already started. You're ready to lose weight, tone, build muscle, and/or challenge yourself in a healthy way.
3. This isn't a race - realize that everyone has setbacks. When setbacks happen we get back on track immediately…Remember, the tortoise always wins the race.
4. You're an optimist - post positive affirmations etc
5. You are focused on juicing, exercise, and activities (aka life) not weight loss. Weight loss is great but it shouldn't define who a person is. If you need to lose weight, like me, take it day by day and focus on enjoying the journey not finding validation on the scale.
6. You're not an enabler - provide support and a swift kick to people to get back on track.
7. Hopefully, you already have some good habits in place and feel good juicing.
Hopefully there are others out there who are approaching healthy eating, juicing/rebooting and exercise as a permanent lifestyle change and want to join this challenge.
Those that are already at a healthy weight and have transitioned to an occasional reboot/ healthy diet are welcome to join as group mentors.
Please c/p questionnaire and repost with your answers
What is your juicing plan?
What do you normally do for exercise?
Do you have any special activities planned in the next 100 days?
How many pounds, if any, do you want to lose?
Upcoming special events you are working extra had for?
Best Self Affirmation or Tip
Latest activity: 07/28/2014 07:36 AM
June 5th - July 4th, 2014