Reboot finished! Now what?

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Dahlia

2 years ago

Breakfast on day 1 of transitioning out. Instead of a smoothies, this morning I ate the fruit. Tea is loose red clover and lemon juice. Probably should have added a slice of avocado. Will eat it at lunch. Wonder why the tea picture was reversed!

• Dahlia

2 years ago

Here is what I did today to plan for tomorrow and next week. I had plans to prepare a 7 day menu, and that went by the wayside. However, today I went to Costco, and purchased a fridge full of vegetable and fruit from all the colours of the rainbow. For Breakfast I will make a fruit smoothie, for snacks a juice, for lunch (l have leftover roasted squash soup) and a salad, and for dinner fish and roasted vegetables. I plan on using the recipes from the site, and from vegetarian and vegan books.

• Dahlia

2 years ago

I forgot to add that I am finishing a 10 day reboot today. The 10 day plan allows us to eat fruit and vegetables.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.