Reboot UK

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Galtres

4 years ago

Morning all x Day 15 and it's going ok. Managing to do some exercise most days and happy with results so far. Mainly juicing but have had a couple of green salads with prawns - well the weather last weekend was made for BBQ-ing! Total loss so far 14lbs x

• Faithfluro

4 years ago

Hiya...23 year old here on day 6 of a reboot. Going until 10th June, having 5 days off to go to Download festival full of naughty food and drink and then back to another 30 day reboot after!

Started at 18st 2.2lbs at 5'6". Weigh in on Monday! Interested to see what the numbers will say. Also started out at 48-44-51. Have a good few inches to lose. More interested in inches than weight. Anyone who's been on this for awhile could divulge their inch loss to me?

• [...]

4 years ago

Hiya Faithfluro,

Determination, juicing and exercise ... keeping up the minimum of 4 juices a day (16 oz each), loads water, and rest. Ensuring you are prepared always with juices so temptation doesn't overtake you. And if you ''fall off the wagon'' be motivated to get back up and carry on.

Having a happy heart, don't listen to negative folk's output and - importantly - always smile.

Happy thoughts and happy juicing.

Edit | Delete your post
  • Eeyore

4 years ago

Hi Faithfluro

I think concentrating on inch loss rather than weight is a good thing. I don't really care what i weigh as long as i can get in to my target clothes and feel good! Sometimes the scales can stall but you keep losing inches so it is good to monitor both. Reading the success stories here will keep you motivated. Happy juicing!

• Eeyore

4 years ago

How is everyone doing? I'm still juicing away. Have had a few modified things this week, a few nuts and some fruit for breakfast one day. I'm not putting pressure on myself to stick 100% juice only but most of the time i'm making it through the day.

• Sheryl

4 years ago

Can I join in too? I'm from West Yorkshire and want to juice for health- rare autoimmune disease and weight, drugs and lack of mobility mean I have shoot up to 11st 9lbs which is a lot when you are only 5ft 1in.

Been doing breakfast and jlunch juice and eatting dinner but and going to progress on to full juicing later this week. Borrowed a Philips juicer from a friend to see how it goes

• Juli.Tulip

4 years ago

hi everyone ! Add me please I need support! I'm starting a 30-day reboot Sunday-- who's with me?!!

• Jackie

4 years ago

I have finished my first 5 day Reboot. Found it hard as some of my old symptoms have returned, so taking it gently for a few days. The good news is I lost 10 1/4 lbs. Yipee!

• Eeyore

4 years ago

That's fab! Well done you! I've heard (and experienced) that whilst rebooting old symptoms can come back for a bit - i think it is as the body heals things, it can cause a flare up before getting better. 10 1/4lbs is just fabulous!!

• Eeyore

4 years ago

Back craving juice after a bumpy weekend. I still haven't sussed the no rewarding of emotions with rubbish instead of liquid gold. Hey ho, no body is perfect i guess. The only problem is is that my stomach now resembles a balloon. Hopefully it will settle down tomorrow - otherwise i might have to resort to some fennel juice.

• Jackie

4 years ago

Hi, Day 1 - had to ditch the Nutribullet as first 'juice' came out as a lumpy smoothie - ended up making a dash into town to buy a proper juicer. I am having problems getting my tracker to except me as Day 1 - anyone else had a problem?

• Eeyore

4 years ago

I've not tried the tracker lately. I discovered that it behaved better from a PC than a mac though. What juicer did you end up buying? I'm sure you'll sail along now. And i'm sure you'll utilise the nutribillet - you can juice in the juicer and then blend it with an avocado or banana/yoghurt in the nutribillet may be? Hope you have a good Day 2.

• Jackie

4 years ago

The Juicer I bought was the Sage Nutri Juicer. Lots of parts but very easy to clean. This is day two and I have a cracking headache and I am a tad grumpy! I am sure its because I haven't had the 6 black coffees I used to drink - I am missing the caffine!

• Eeyore

4 years ago

Caffeine withdrawal can be tough but hopefully it will be short lived! You will get through it though, so hang in there. Sleep if you can.

• Jackie

4 years ago

I slept all afternoon! Good advice

• Jackie

4 years ago

Hi, My name is Jackie. I never tried juicing before. I read Reboot Juice Diet yesterday and watched Fat Sick and Dead today and I am so inspired ... I plan to start the 5 day Reboot tomorrow - but I only have a Nutribullet - has anyone else tried juicing with one?

• Eeyore

4 years ago

Hi Jackie and Welcome! I don't know much about the Nutribullet - is it a juicer or a blender? I have the phillips avance juicer and a breville blender plus a masticating juicer i am still holding out the verdict! You do really need a juicer to do the plan properly, but smoothies are definitely good too, especially if your current diet is rubbish! Good luck and juice on!

• FreyaandPhoebesMom

4 years ago

I am starting tomorrow Jackie :) x

• Jackie

4 years ago

Hi, thanks for the replies, I only bought the Nutribullet a couple of days ago, before I saw Joe's inspiring film. The instructions 'zap' all the food inside - nowhere for the juice to go separately - everything is used to make the drink. Very easy to clean too. I will use it for my first 5 day reboot which starts tomorrow and see how it goes :-)

• FreyaandPhoebesMom

4 years ago

Can I ask for some experiences from the first few days? I don't eat a lot of dairy but a lot of sugar and drink far too much diet coke which is high in caffeine. I am worried as I've read some right horror detox stories and I have two small children to look after so can't be unable to function! Thanks

• Eeyore

4 years ago

Everyone experiences detox differently so try not to be put off by others experience. Generally with caffeine you can expect a headache around day 2, but you might get it day 1 or 3. More trips to the bath room as you clear out are common, and changes to skin (break outs etc) can happen but will clear. For me it's tiredness and flare ups of old injuries and complaints. DON"T LET THE UNKOWN STOP YOU. All you can do is try it and see how you go. When i'm starting off, I usually try to coincide days 2/3 on days that i don't have much going on.

• FreyaandPhoebesMom

4 years ago

I have just made my juice ready for morning. Day 1 starts tomorrow :) x

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.