Reboot UK

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Sam

3 years ago

hey everyone, ive been on this journey since july 4th, and loving the new me, there's no going bsck now. Vegan and juices for life!

Anyone else in Devon?

• Willy21

3 years ago

Hi, my name is Will and I live in Brighton, quit sugar and carbs almost 4 weeks ago and am starting my juice journey as of now. Very excited, have about 100-120 pounds to lose..... and that doesn't phase me! Let's do this!! :-)

• run4change

3 years ago

hey all ive started my reboot today. dont know how long for..im gonna try for as long as possible! anyone in manchester who is up for some running while doing the reboot?

• Markymark

4 years ago

hi all just want to say good luck to you all . I know you will make it ! Lol just have a question can you just have the mean green juice and is it worth bulk buying the veggies ? ( sry that's two lol )

• Wanderlust Dreamer7

4 years ago

Hi,

Just started on Monday, hoping to help motivate and get motivation from other members!

• SD

4 years ago

Hi UK Juicers,

I am a new addition to the juicing family and want to start my first reboot around mid january. I want to know where to get organic vegetables and coconut water , can someone please help.

Regards

SD

• goingforhealthy

3 years ago

You can get them virtually in every supermarket in the UK now. Even Tesco has an organic line of produce. I do think it's easier to find them online rather than in-store, though. Since I'm buying so much produce, I've started doing a combo of home delivery and then I just pop by the local sellers if I need to stock up on anything.

• Jojo

4 years ago

hi all, how is everyone doing sourcing organic veg etc, are you finding it really expensive. Is anyone buying non organic fruit and veg. I have seen a post on one of the groups ( think it was an american post ) saying they wash an on organic veg in some sort of solution?. Needing some advice on what is best to juice this time of year as asthma and allergy sufferer and find it harder in the winter with breathing etc.

• Juli.Tulip

4 years ago

has anyone been able to find swiss chard?? I can't find it anywhere :/ .... I'm intrigued by this veggie lol!

• Eeyore

4 years ago

Can't say I have but haven't really been looking. Looks like beet tops!

• Juicemonster

4 years ago

Starting my jucing today!

Hey Uk juicers :)

• Eeyore

4 years ago

Good luck Juicemonster, have you juiced before?

• new-me

4 years ago

Hi all day 5 and still going seems easy this time as i try last time in dec i felt cold whole time. Maybe its the sun helping!! haven't weight myself yet , i leave that for another two days.but i do feel gr8 doing hip hop abs everyday and at least another 20 mins aday then sit in sun all day, Frozen green in hand

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.