January 5th 2014, 30 Day Juicers!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• runningjax

2 years ago

I'm back in another reboot group and thought I would say hi if anyone from this group is still around. It is AMAZING how my life has changed since the 1/2014 reboot. I'm reading these threads and I'm so proud of what I did. It motivates me this time around. Why do I need another reboot if life is so good, you ask?

That man I was beginning to date at the end of my fast in 1/2014 and I got married exactly 1 year later on 1/24/2015 and just had a baby in April 2016. I've got baby/nursing weight to lose and know this will get the job done.

I would not have had the confidence to date him before my fast. Juicing helped me feel in control and helped me find my worth. I've never been happier!

• chloe8159

5 years ago

Hello, my name is Chloe and I'm new to juicing. I started a 30+ day reboot and I'm on day 10. I'm running into a problem and was wondering if anyone has experienced this or has any advice? My first 5 days I dropped about 6lbs, but now that I've made it to day 10, I've GAINED 0.8lbs back! WHAT!!! I'm so confused and discouraged. I feel like giving up. I don't have a lot of extra weight on me so I know my weight loss will be slower, but I shouldn't be gaining!!! Has my body gone into starvation mode? Do I need to drink more glasses of juice, exercise, water? HELPPP!

• Alexa81

5 years ago

Hey, I have just finished 40 days of juicing. 36 days I lost weight, 2 days I put on weight and 2 days I didn't change at all. Don't feel discouraged. It's normal. Just make sure you keep drinking the juice and water & if you can do light exercise. In the end it will work. Maybe don't weigh yourself every day! Body weight fluctuates.

• chloe8159

5 years ago

That's true, maybe I'll start weighing just once a week. I can't help it haha. Thanks!

• [...]

5 years ago

@Alex2014,

Yesterday I made a socca, French like pizza... All plant based. Omg, it was so fantastic - and esp coz I made it which is a big deal as I am so not into cooking, lol. Have a look on my page. If you are interested I will send you the website.

Edit | Delete your post
  • Alexa81

5 years ago

Day 41/40 time to start eating solid food and proving my darling colleagues wrong at work :D Show time! I lost 33 lbs...and I am really happy!! I will be back here at the end of March/beginning of April for a shorter 10-15 day fast. In the meantime I am going back to gym and start working out properly. I am very excited. I need to lose 32 lbs more for the end of May for my wedding. THANK YOU everyone who supported me. It was a very quiet group yet I got support from some very nice people :) *feeling wonderful*

• [...]

5 years ago

@Alex2014,

Congrats big time in achieving your goal to date. I also finished my 60 day challenge yesterday, but also like you will return to juice in the near future. lol, after being on the juice fast for so long I am still not motivated to cook/eat plant based meal; juicing was so easy and convenient! :)

Edit | Delete your post
  • Alexa81

5 years ago

Thanks Maxene! Well done on your 60 day challange - that's awesome!! I love plant based food, most of them are so easy to make...but I still like the bad food too (pizza, burger..) well I am keeping away from them. :) I am quite content with my salad right now. It's great to have solid food again

• katimari

5 years ago

Congrats Alex! Sorry I wasn't here when you finished - been sick :( I'm starting another fast today :) 7 days - hope to see you around on the boards in the future. You are one amazing women!

• Izzi

5 years ago

Hi Alex2014---Commendable achievement. Smile real big when you get to the office OK?

• Alexa81

5 years ago

Hehe Izzi :) thank you so much!!!!

• Alexa81

5 years ago

DAY 40/40 Last day of juicing. I lost 32.4 lbs. I will report back tomorrow for my final final weigh-in! My goal was to lose at least 36 lbs. I came pretty close to it.

• Alexa81

5 years ago

Day 38/40 I lost 31.8 lbs. & it's Monday...booohooo...yeah Mondays are not so bad it's my job that sucks. Oh well...I am still happy for the weightloss! & 2 days to go!!!

• Alexa81

5 years ago

Day 37/40 & I lost 31 lbs :) Yesterday we went to a birthday party and I had some salad: only vegetables without dressing. It all worked out. 3 more days to go!

• katimari

5 years ago

You are so close! Enjoy these last few days. I was going to fast for 7 more but have only ended up doing breakfast and lunch juices and light dinners. Still feeling good and somehow managed to lose another pound - for a total of 27 lbs. 40 days is amazing - if you can do 40 you can do ANYTHING! Congrats Alex.

• Alexa81

5 years ago

thanks :) Well done for losing more - that's good to know there is losing after juicing :D

Actually I wouldn't mind going on a little longer...once the 40 days are done but i need to give the budget a break I think. Plus it's gonna be nice to work out properly in the gym. I wanna continue with one juice a day (i can't believe I am saying this) : the green monster for dinner.

• Alexa81

5 years ago

Day 36/40 Happy Weekend!! :D I have also finally reached 30 lbs!!! Well 30.2 lbs to be precise! So happy!!!! :) *happy dance* 4 more days to go.

• Alexa81

5 years ago

Day 34/40 I lost 29.8 lbs! :) Yesterday the weather was so bad that I worked from home. It was pretty good. We finally made it to Thursday!! My last juicing weekend is coming up. Also I just found out Joe Cross is coming to Boston - How exciting!!

• katimari

5 years ago

Oh, that's awesome - I'm actually returning to a fast for the next seven days. After I ate I really didn't like how I felt and I miss the feeling of lightness and ease that goes along with the fasting. I'm so impressed with how far you've come - say hi to Joe for me :)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.