The Reboot Juice Lounge

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• JuzedUp

2 years ago

Day 2 of a 5 day reboot feeling GREAT!

• Briseyda

3 years ago

Hi everyone, I just started a juice fast today. I'd like to do 10 days, the longest I've gone is 5. I'm rebooting after the holidays after indulging I all my favorite treats....I thoroughly enjoyed it, but needed to reboot asap, as I healed from fibromyalgia with a combo of juicing, supplements, rest, yoga, emotional releasing and energy work, and want to maintain my improving health. Presently I have fibroids and anemia and I have faith this fast will help.

• BulldogAvocado

3 years ago

Yesterday boxing day sale i bought myself Brevile the juice fountain max <3 Im excited for next year :) will do my one month or 2 fruit and veg diet :) anyone from Brisbane ?? where can i buy a bulk load of carrots and apples in my area? looking for cheap price and a month wort

also just finined wtaching the second movie :)

• analilia

3 years ago

Hi everybody! I've just started today! I hope that I can do it, but right now I'm feeling afraid....I wold like to know if you can also take fruit juices?? tks.....

• Simone

2 years ago

I don't think so, Analilia, certainly not the processed fruit juices at the store - but freshly juiced fruit juice for sure, but obviously not all the time, I think the vegetables make up more of the "fill-you-up"type of nutrients your body needs, and pure fruit juices can be too high in sugar? Are there any "admin" people in here to give advice and support here?

• Denny

3 years ago

Hey Folks: Denny here. I'm starting a new lifestyle (again) and am looking for support from others doing the same. I have a killer juicer (Omega masticator) and a basic undertanding of the superiority of plant based foods. I need to lose a little weight and to sharpen my wits as I'm starting a semester at Akron U. in one week. The Technical Math courses are going to be very challenging and I need to have my brain running at full capacity.. Help! Could someone share some recipes?

Denny

• FatxToxFit18

3 years ago

Try these, I love them both

1 bunch of Kale

4 stalks of celery

1 cucumber

2 granny smith apples

1/2 lemon

ginger root

or

1 cucumber

4 celery stalks

2 apples

6-8 leaves of kale

1/2 lemon

1 in (2.5 cm) piece of ginger

• Ash10

3 years ago

Hi

Im new to this but almost at the end of my first day. So excited

• meino12

3 years ago

Hi group! I recently started dating a wonderful woman that I have fallen in love with, but sadly I have found out now after a period of time that she has always struggled with stomach pains after every meal and it makes her life miserable. Of course, she did a wonderful job of hiding this from me :) I have been educating her on nutrition and recently gave her my breville juicer. She has started to use it and noticed that her stomach doesn't hurt after her juicing, but anytime she has solid food, it goes nuts. I am just curious if anyone (especially a woman) has experienced this and been able to cure it through a total juice fast. She has spent thousands of dollars going to multiple doctors and the best they can tell her is that she has IBS. I know that is just their answer when they are clueless and I am hoping somehow we can fix this by changing her diet and lifestyle. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks group!

• Jesusfreak

3 years ago

Starting day one tomorrow! Nervous about bingeing on the wrong foods. Wish me luck :)

• Murtuza

3 years ago

How is it going so far?

• FloCast

3 years ago

Just starting day 1. I'm nervous about maintaining my eagerness to complete the challenge throughout.

• Cordelia

3 years ago

Doing a 15 day guided reboot, and today's day 8. Will start to make tomato-based juices that I can warm up for my dinner juice. Feeling great! How's it going for you all!?

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.