• Cheryllm

11 months ago

I cant find the member map anywhere.

• Cheryllm

11 months ago

Hi I'm new!

• Kimmie

1 year ago

Thank you SunnyRain. Day two and pushing through.

• Kimmie

1 year ago

Hi Guys my name is kimmie and I've just started my first day of rebooting with the kale, cucumber, green apple, etc....

So far so good but I have a question- how much should I drink per day. I would also imagine that I also should drink lots of water.

I'm joining a group to keep me accountable. :)

• SunnyRain

1 year ago

Kimmie, try drinking around 1 gallon of juice (3.75 litres). That's how much Joe drank. Here's an article about how much juice to drink.

Happy juicing!

• CPL CHRISTIAN BROWN

1 year ago

I want friends like u guys on my app so I can have support how do I add or request ppl from here? On the app it has a place to link wit contacts in your phone but no way to request ppl that are part of the group?

• BOO 2014

1 year ago

Well, I'm back to start a 30 day. I've done 3,7 and 20 days previously. I felt so awesome after each juice. So excited to to start again.

• Simone

2 years ago

Day 2 done. Cranky, tired, headachey, cold (it's winter here), and just plain sorry for myself lol but I'm carrying on. I am enjoying the juices, but I have also realised that I am not drinking enough. The recommended is 4 to 6 glasses (between 400 and 600ml) per day and I'm definitely not making, or drinking, enough! Explains why I'm ready to gnaw my fingers off!

• Simone

2 years ago

Hi all. Just joined and starting tomorrow. I'm inspired to do 60 days, from watching the movies, but I'll start with a week and hope that turns into 30 days and then on to 60 days! The fridge is full of wholesome fruit and vegetables and there are two big fruit bowls full of delicious fruits, and some great recipes are pinned to the fridge for starters. Here goes!

• PJ Bear

2 years ago

New member here so hi all! This is my third time doing a juice reboot..and not sure what is going on but this isn't going well at all. The first time I juiced I did it for a week and it was relatively easy..with no real hunger pangs and I lost a pound a day. The second time around my hunger was enormous..even though I was drinking a gallon of juice a day..so I ate some low-cal veggies (jarred pickles & asparagus marinated in vinegar) to help lower my hunger..but at the end of the week hadn't lost a pound. And now my third time juicing my hunger is worst than ever..to the point I am having to eat low-cal veggies again..which means I won't lose any weight. I know the fact I'm juicing is good for my health..but if I don't lose any weight and am miserable due to my hunger..then there's no point to this. After not losing weight on a low-carb/paleo diet..juicing was my last resort..so not sure what to do now. And in case your wondering..my juice is 50% carrot and 50% cucumbers. I can't handle too many ingredients in my juice otherwise I get heartburn. Any advice is appreciated..because my body is fighting this tooth and nail and I'm ready to just stop due to painful hunger pangs and no weight loss. =(

• Simone

2 years ago

PJ, I'm also new here. Please don't give up. As you said, you know juicing is healthy for you. Are you trying other mixtures or only carrot and cucumbers? I'm no expert, but perhaps that is not enough variety or nutrition? Try apples and cucumbers and ginger? I would say you also need spinach / kale/leafy greens for nutrient values. Variety is the spice of life they say! Anyway, get some advice from people who know more and please don't give up! Hang in there.

• Grade3glioma

2 years ago

would suggest you start making smoothies instead of juice so you retain the fiber in your fruits and veggies which is essential tinman's you feel full and aid digestion.

• BOO 2014

1 year ago

Pj, anyone would be hungry on carrots and cucumber. Try reading the juice diet cookbook by Joe.

• Parachamp

2 years ago

Day for of my juicing and I'm surprised at how easy it is. I feel great and have had no craving what so ever! Even went to a get together and had not problem saying no to the Cheetos and brownies with ice cream. I think I'm gonna try 60 days. I also know this will always be a part of my new lifestyle.

• PJ Bear

2 years ago

So happy for you! As for me..just read my post above yours. Not working for me sadly..

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.