30 day starting 25th august 2014

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Denise K

4 years ago

Well today I took measurement's and weight I can say this I lost 3 lbs. and took 4 inches off my hips, 3.5 off thighs, 2.5 off waist and 1 off bust what a way to start my day awesome my first week and that is this past week feeling really good just jumped to 47 pounds shed of my body weight that is equal to a child's body weight... yeahhhhhh

• Denise K

4 years ago

Where and how do people earn a badge?

• Ethicsnerd

4 years ago

I am completing day 6 of a 5 day reboo--LOL! Did 5, now going for 15, then will go for the 30. Rebooting all Ethicsnerd systems...

• Denise K

4 years ago

How is going for you I just made the detox soup and I like it. Gives you food that is always good I have seen my daughters in over 2 years so this is going to be a big shock for them I just love it and I work away from home so when I get back home Oct 23 for my cruise I really want to look good for vacation

• Ethicsnerd

4 years ago

It is going well. I am looking forward to having lost weight, and to feeling better about myself. I focus on the fact that I am doing raw, fresh veges and fruits rather than trying to stick to a recipe exactly. I toss in what I like, but kale, chard, apples, cucumbers and celery are staples.

• Tabatha

4 years ago

Welcome! You can do this! I have shed 40+ pounds in 2 reboots over the last year. Find the juices you enjoy & mix those up throughout your days. Just make sure you're getting 2 green drinks, and the other 2-3 are either red, yellow, or orange. That will ensure you're getting all of the vitamins you need from "juicing the rainbow". I have experienced healing of my stubborn eczema I've had for years, and great changes in my complexion and skin overall. Good luck to you!

• Denise K

4 years ago

Tabatha I took 44 pounds off in three months and that was with counting calories at 1500 day I noticed doing the juices are nice however I am more hungry on this than I was with my calorie counting do like my carrot juice and citrus mix that hits the spot

• Ingra

4 years ago

Hi there, Just joined the group and want to wish everyone well. I am actually a day behind you all. I am only on day four but I am determined to go as long as I can to help my body heal from the punishment I put it through and to help with my auto immune disorder. I have been feeling pretty frustrated trying to find out how to fill my time from the time I did spend with food. I am just trying to take it one day at a time and watch the movie FSND to remind myself WHY I am doing this. I pray for strength and completion of this journey to you all.

• Angie

4 years ago

Hi All. I started my 30 day on the 25th. Looking forward to the support and wisdom. Right now I feel great. Need to get more greens in me, off to TJ's at lunchtime.

• Denise K

4 years ago

Well I made the carrot apple mix it was cool but I have question for anyone did any one need to water of coconut water to their mix I notice its a lot thicker

• DriZz

4 years ago

Hey Denise, I have never added coconut to my drinks. I'm wondering about the taste though since I LOVE coconut.. My juices come out watery. I don't know if it's because of my juicer. I have the Breville juicer Joe uses in his video. Good luck on your journey! :-)

• Tabatha

4 years ago

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the Ninja is a blender, NOT a juicer. There is no separation of the fiber from the juice, which is why it would be very thick- I know it pulverizes everything very well, but this is more like a smoothie (minus the liquid). There are great smoothie recipes on this site also! But as far as preparing the actual "juices" for this reboot, you have to have a machine that separates juice from pulp. Good luck!!

• Denise K

4 years ago

Well I'm late starting my 15 day it begins tomorrow however my mind is set on doing this I'm excited and will not stay. I did buy another juicer though I bought the ninja 900 power so tonight I will putting the snack for am together tonight so I can test run the Ninja let you know how it works

• Denise K

4 years ago

I took it back got another juicer I have two of them now, I work away from home and my big one is their so I bought a black and decker juicer for 35 dollars at Wal-Mart it works great just that the mouth piece is smaller than the one I have at home Hey try mixing the grapefruit-oranges-lemons it makes a really fresh citrus drink

• Ethicsnerd

4 years ago

I had the Black and Decker from Walmart and it burned out the 2nd day I had it: Carrots are no match! The Breville I bought after doing consumer research on the best juicers (before I even knew what Joe Cross used). The Breville works very well.

• Michellejbgr

4 years ago

greetings all. Day 3. Feeling pretty good overall. Anyone know what it said about elimination. Have not really eliminated. Thinking of adding a coffee enema.

• Tabatha

4 years ago

Hi Michelle! I have done a couple of 30 day reboots over the last year with good success. The elimination question was my issue also at first, so I did A LOT of research. I know this: you're consuming minimal fiber in the form of whatever pulp may get thru your juicer. This is why your bowels have slowed, and it's perfectly fine & normal. Some people are very sensitive to juices and have the opposite effect- I'm glad I don't have that issue! Are you drinking your hot water with lemon/ginger when you wake? This helps get bowels moving for some. It will happen regardless, just not nearly as frequently as you're used to. Also, I've read to stay away from coffee enemas (enemas period). I can't place where exactly I read that, but you can search message boards and find topic. The reasons for not doing it were varied, but I do know you want to avoid caffeine altogether, and even decaf contains some caffeine, and maybe something about hydration?? It's been a while, and I'm not a doctor. If you really have issues with elimination, definitely consult your physician! Good luck!!

• MsMina

4 years ago

Hi fellow juicers!

I am on day 3 of my 5 day and am feeling great! I feel my body healing itself inside out, I've lost 3 pounds already. Wahoo! Good luck!

• Tabatha

4 years ago

Good morning! I just found your group, but I did start on 8/25. I'm already down 6 pounds. I have not been able to use the Reboot Tracker though. When I click on tracker link, it gives me the "loading" symbol that just spins and spins. I've even tried creating a new account and it does the same thing-- anyone have this problem? Any ideas? Good luck to everyone!

• DriZz

4 years ago

Hey Tabatha, Welcome and Congrats on your weight loss so far! I have the same problem. I think there is an issue with the reboot on their end. Maybe track your progress on your own until we can track it on the reboot.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.