Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• umbango

3 years ago

Hi guys, I'm needing the motivation to do this again. I did a 30 day fast over a year ago and it really worked for me. However time has crept by and I got back into 'holiday' mode since Christmas I've been finding it hard to stop filling my face with just about anything I can get my hands on.

It's time for a change though. I've got back on this site and been juicing at least once a day for a couple of days now. I want to do a 30 day reboot again and this looks like the group for me. I'm also around the 210lb mark, although I'm not certain; probably a bit more. I don't own scales and don't plan on buying them. I'll mark any progress by how my clothes fit and how good I feel.

I hope we can all be regular posters on this group and keep up the moral. I know it will be challenging but the best way to get through it is to share with everyone. Good luck, just try and remember every time you feel like slipping, why it is you are doing this.

• Sunshine

3 years ago

Hello Umabango. Welcome to the Sunshine Club. As the name suggests we are all going to be fit and healthy to embrace this summer like we have always dreamed of. I mean business and I am sure going to be posting a whole lot. Inviting you to do the same :)

I think it is perfectly ok not weighing yourself. I do own a scale, however I am planning not to weight myself for at least a month of juicing, because whether I lose weight or not I am committed to juicing. So I do not want any dampner effecting my motivation.

Lets do it together!!!!

• thecarsfreak

3 years ago

Hi umbango! This will be my first time juicing and I am excited that you had great results with your last 30 day fast, that is so encouraging! I am happy to be in this group and am planning to update throughout April. Let us know how you're doing!

• Sunshine

3 years ago

Welcome to the club ellcubed

• Sunshine

3 years ago

My lunch today....transition phase :)

• TexasJuicer

3 years ago

Hi everyone! I was 240lbs in Jan 2015, I've dropped about 15lbs since then. My goal weight is 165lbs. Can't wait to get started!

• Sunshine

3 years ago

Welcome Aboard Texas Juicer. Great to have you in the club :) Lets do it together!

• Sunshine

3 years ago

Welcome Kerry :)

• Sunshine

3 years ago

Welcome to the club Jaiejaie and BrookeBoule :) Please share what is your current weight and what you'd like to achieve.

We will motivate each other...share our concerns and keep going.

The countdown begins. 7 more days to go to!! Lets use this time to prepare ourselves. I have been having vegan food for 2 months now, so I am just continuing with that till I launch on my ALL JUICE plan from 1st of April. Plus I plan to make my first juice this evening and maybe replace one meal with juice starting tomorrow. Today I cheated BIG TIME though and had a huge corn muffin and a large full cream coffee from Starbucks.

Please share what you are doing as a preparation.

• ellcubed

3 years ago

Currently weigh around 210 - I don't want to get on the scale to know for sure, but this is pretty close. I would like to reach a normal weight - less than 147 - for my 60th birthday at the end of this summer. Was going to do this on my own and had already begun to juice for breakfast and lunch. I plan to eat whatever is in the fridge for dinners for the next week and then either freeze or toss anything that is not vegan or healthy and go for total juicing beginning on the first. So this group came around the perfect time for me. Thank you Sunshine and everyone else who is on the same wavelength.

• jaiejaie

3 years ago

im down

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.