Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Ayla35

4 years ago

Good morning everyone! I'm not used to getting up this early in the morning. I forgot how juicing does that to you. More energy and up early. Rise and shine :)

• Sunshine

4 years ago

My lunch yesterday....

Dinner? Don't ask...I messed up ;)

• linda

4 years ago

He sunshine, you are now prepairing yourself ?? And than 1 april you are only juicing??

Or are you also eat salads

• NikkiG120

4 years ago

LOL! that looks sooo good...

• Sunshine

4 years ago

Hi Sasha & Kino...welcome to Sunshine Club. Lets do it together :)

• Liquidmemory

4 years ago

Hi can I just ask if this is a juice only group ? If yes I'm in !!!!!

• Sunshine

4 years ago

Yes...absolutely Liquidmemory. Juice only. From 1st of April. Right now in transition phase having mostly fruits and veggies and 1 juice a day for me. Join the club. Lets do it together!!

• shasha

4 years ago

I'm in!

90lbs to lose, looking to do 30 day juice only reboot then review it from there.

Currently I'm juicing once or twice a day then eating healthily, with the occasional piece of dark chocolate. I love my food, so know this will be a challenge!

• Sunshine

4 years ago

Hello Sasha, I have about 70lbs to go. Right now I stand at 210. Planning to juice to 150 lbs for how much ever time it takes. And then lose the rest with a vegan diet or something. I am a food addict. Going good so far though. Lets do it together.

• thecarsfreak

4 years ago

Hey Shasha! Same here, I committed to April first, and will see how my body is doing going forward. I have nearly 50 to lose, but looking forward to all the other benefits that will come as well. I love food so much, including dark chocolate (and french fries) so I am really glad I found a good support system on here! Best of luck to you, stay strong! It will be worth it :)

• Ayla35

4 years ago

Thanks Sunshine :) Just finished watching Fed Up and it was mind blowing.

• Sunshine

4 years ago

You're welcome :)

Isn't it? I gave up sugar the day I watched this movie. Now I have only natural sugar that comes with fruits and veggies and 1 tea spoon of added sugar with my morning cup of tea.

• linda

4 years ago

i start 1 april and i can't wait , for now i am preparing myself, physically and mentally, and reading your stories helps me

so keep writing and when i start i will tel you my stories

• ColoradoKate

4 years ago

Awesome Linda!

• Ayla35

4 years ago

Hi everyone :) Today is day 2 and have a little headache. can't wait for the first couple of days to be over with.I'm not going to weigh myself for the first few weeks because I don't want to become obsessed over the weight. I need all the support I can get and would love to be a part of this group :)

• Kerry

4 years ago

Hang in there! I had a headache on day 2 as well, but it passes. On day 4, I'm feeling pretty good.

• ColoradoKate

4 years ago

Hi Ayla - Welcome! Days 2 and 3 are notorious detoxing days for me. Drink lots of water and juice. I ditched my scale too. With a thyroid condition, it was just too painful...lol! Have a great day!

• ColoradoKate

4 years ago

Hello! My name is Katie and I have done a successful 5 and 8 day reboot in February, but can't get past Day One right now. I juice several times a day and then have a meal, but I would like to go for a 14 day juice fast. I have Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism and put the scale away a long time ago because it's slow to move. I am doing this for my health and know the weight will come off as it is supposed to. I need juicing friends who are on the same page and starting about the same time. Won't you be my juicing buddy?

• Kerry

4 years ago

Hi Katie. I'm in Colorado too. I started 4 days ago. The first 2 days are the hardest, I think, trying to stay true to juicing, but it gets easier as the days go by. I drink lots of water, and if I get really hungry, I have another juice. Welcome to the group!

• ColoradoKate

4 years ago

Hi Kerry, Day 3 is the hardest for me, but I've made it 8 days so I know I can make it more. There is a fun meetup in Denver on April 19th at 2 PM with Kitten the Juice Pirate. It's a fundraiser for VegFest Colorado and looks like it might be fun. You can find out more information here:

https://www.facebook.com/VegFestColorado/posts/813343352054269

• Sunshine

4 years ago

Warm welcome to the club Katie :)

• linda

4 years ago

he caloradokate, we al are your juicing buddys

• ColoradoKate

4 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am such an emotional eater and it's been very hard for me. I cave under stress. I am doing journaling, meditation, visualization and watchign movies on FMTV about health and wellness. Still, I cave.

• linda

4 years ago

hi sunshine

oke i take a look at the documentary thanks for the tip

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.