Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• WorldWide

4 weeks ago

July 30th 2017 - 222 Lbs / 100.69 kilos

Day 54 and 42.4 Lbs down - 179.6 lbs. this morning 81.46 kilos

• Elias Fenn

4 weeks ago

Aweome progress, WW :)

• Liz in AZ

3 weeks ago

Good for you on 179.6 lbs! Woohoo!

• Elias Fenn

4 weeks ago

Here I am again, day 2, doing mostly juice and some fruit / veggies. I think I'll have to do this slow. I did have a protein bar before workout yesterday which felt necessary. I'm going to start working from home in about a week so that should make juicing easier.

• Elias Fenn

1 month ago

Ok....I'm back at least for today. Where to begin? I was gone for months and did no juicing during that time. Today I have juice in the fridge and some fruit - veggies on the side just in case. It will be interesting to see how today goes. Peace...

• Robin

4 weeks ago

Great to see you back Elias!!!!!

• HealthierHaley

1 month ago

Hello group, day 19 of a 30 day for me. Down 13 pounds so far. I'm trying to go all September. I thought I would start off by eating fruits/vegetables for 5 days/juicing 5 days and alternating but I have changed my plan. I found I felt better when juicing and it was just simpler for my busy lifestyle. I could get my prep done in the morning and then the juices were in there waiting for me for the rest of the day. With eating it seemed like more prep work. I have 7 kids and still have to cook for a large family. I have added at least an hour a day to my kitchen schedule with juicing but I am trying to make it through the whole month. I admit I did eat some grilled chicken with a salad at about 2 weeks in. I decided not to beat myself up about it. The next day was the start of my next 5 day juice fast and I got back up and back on the wagon. I am still having some irritable bowel syndrome issues, especially when I do the eating portion. I do get a lot of relief from that when juicing. I think though that I may need to refrain from some of my trigger foods even in the juice. I had a food sensitivity test done and I know I am sensitive to apple (sadly!), and highly sensitive to turmeric (of all things!). I think I am feeling ok while juicing and am using the apples. I am going to need to eliminate though when I go back to eating to try and reduce the IBS symptoms. Anyone else have experience with IBS and did juicing help you?

• WorldWide

1 month ago

I am doing juice only and yes all my symptoms are gone including IBS. Here is a post I did about my experiences, I believe juice only is the best way to get rid of all the toxicity and inflammation thats causing all these conditions in people. https://community.rebootwithjoe.com/groups/post_url/id/194564

• Elias Fenn

1 month ago

Great job on getting to day 19 - very inspiring!

• iamFIT

1 month ago

DAY 1 OF JUICE ONLY,

i intend to do 30 day reboot, and have marked my calendar. taking it one day at a time.i don't intend to weigh myself in between, or i might get demotivated.

• Robin

1 month ago

Good for you IAF! Very good idea not to weigh during your 30 days as those numbers, good or bad, can mess with your mind. As long as you're getting your juices in, you're doing great.

• HealthierHaley

1 month ago

Good for you on going for the 30 day, that is what I am doing. I think it is good you are not weighing. I tend to be obsessed with it, I check every morning at the same time etc. A couple of times my numbers went down and it is messing with me!! So maybe I am going to put the scale away and try not to look until day 30. That will be really hard for me though, probably harder than giving up the food. I also get very motivated when I see the weight go down.

• Liz in AZ

1 month ago

Hi Group, This is Day 23-- down 14 lbs, juicing twice a day, eating totally plant-based diet, no alcohol, no sugar, no wheat. No cravings and I can't figure that out. No support group either so here I am.

• WorldWide

1 month ago

Congrats, how long are you going for? After about 7 days, you probably nourished your entire body with nutrition (micro nutrients from juice and plants - minerals) so the body has no need for cravings. Beautiful profile pic. I want to visit there it's on my list. San Diego here.

• HealthierHaley

1 month ago

That's great Liz :) I'm on day 19, down about 13 pounds-ish...tend to bob up and down a couple pounds. I am getting cravings still, sometimes pretty intense. Hoping they go away for me too!

• WorldWide

1 month ago

July 30th 2017 - 222 Lbs

Day 49 and 39.4 Lbs down - 182.6 lbs. this morning 82.82 kilos

• iamFIT

1 month ago

today is the last day for eating fruits.i don't think i would miss chewing, i cAN SEE I AM FULL EVEN WITH LIQUIDS. day 7 of detox, i am glad i staretd slowly, than jump into something and give up .

thankyou worldwide for your likes and the choices of group.

• DiAnn

1 month ago

Lots of wheatgrass juce today. :)

• Kouzelna

1 month ago

OK, I've jumped in here:

https://community.rebootwithjoe.com/groups/view/co...

Hope to see some of you over there. :D

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.