Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Elias Fenn

2 weeks ago

Day 3 in the books - mostly juice, an apple, carrot, tomatoes.

• RM

2 weeks ago

Lucky you Elias.......I did not make it but will try again. You are my ice-breaker leading the way.

• Elias Fenn

2 weeks ago

Day 2 was juice only until this evening when my mouth ran into a bowl of cooked veggies - broccoli, carrots, zucchini. Could have been worse - way worse!

• RM

2 weeks ago

Elias, cooked veggies are much easier to digest that raw veggies so you did great.

• Liz in AZ

2 weeks ago

Day 40 and down 19 lbs. I'm SO impressed by all you juice-only folks!

• Elias Fenn

2 weeks ago

You're not doing juice only? What's your plan?

• RM

2 weeks ago

Great job Liz! That is a couple pant sizes for sure........Keep it up. Stay True

• Tumbleweed

2 weeks ago

Hi folks,

Its Day 14!!! Love those milestones! I'm doing fine, not great, but I never get that "high" while fasting. I'm trying to include 2 days a week of water only fasts & I think that is helping with the weight loss. My idea is that if I do Mon & Thurs water only, then I will develop the habit of fasting on those days to continue on after I break the fast. I've lost 6.4 lbs. It goes up, it goes down, but it is steadily heading in the right direction. 2 more & I'm in a different number group on the scale.

I hope everyone else is doing well. Keep plugging on!

• RM

2 weeks ago

Tumbleweed, very interesting idea on the water fasting pattern. I have thought of doing that myself, and picked up a book about it. Is it hard to do?

• RM

2 weeks ago

Ughhhhh, I barely made it through the terrible 2's. You know, Day 2 of Juice Only. Yikes, I forgot how weird I feel on the second day of Juice Only. Had all the usual temptations: really tired, could not concentrate, all I could think about was food...... Thankfully, I had emptied my fridge and pantry of non-produce food. Although the nice bottle of organic peanut butter was calling out to me from the fridge. I stopped opening the fridge and went and laid down. The only way I can make it through Day 2 and Day 3, is to take those days off from work or obligations, and lay down when I need to. Day 2 is done and I Stayed True. Juice On...

Related image

• Liz in AZ

2 weeks ago

Good for you, RM! Juice on!

• RM

2 weeks ago

Thanks Liz in AZ

• iamFIT

2 weeks ago

day 17 and juicing, that's all.was frustrated the weight did not come off like before.

RM ,so you are doing 30 days, great, then i might continue longer .

• RM

2 weeks ago

Ms. Fit, how many ounces of juice a day are you doing? Are you doing the 80% veggie, and 20% fruit juice guideline? If you are not adding ginger and turmeric to your juice, give that a try. At least one inch of each, and more if you can handle the taste. When I need to increase my metabolism, I juice a pound of fresh ginger, store in a glass jar in the fridge, and have one or two tablespoons of the ginger in hot water instead of tea. The ginger really heats up the body and metabolism.

Yes, I am doing at least 30 days. I want to lose 20-25 pounds, so will continue until that miracle happens. Happy to be juicing with you and the gang again. Juice On..

• iamFIT

2 weeks ago

i add,a piece of ginger to my beets or carrot juice.yet to try turmeric.i will.how about ginger green tea? right now, i am drinking barley water for reducing water retention. and hoPE YOU DON'T ADD AN "i" to ms.fit, it becomes MISFIT.hahahahaha.

• Elias Fenn

2 weeks ago

I'm back starting today and am on a 10 day juice only run. I've put on some weight which shouldn't be a surprise, but is a disappointment. Today is Day 1.

• RM

2 weeks ago

Howdy Elias, so good to see you. Congrats on Day One. Sorry to hear you put on some weight. Are you still doing interval training? Why do you think you put on the weight? You are amazing; stay true.

• Elias Fenn

2 weeks ago

I put on weight cause I ate too damn much and I slacked on my gym time! Ha!! No mystery there! Thanks for your encouragement!

• RM

2 weeks ago

Hello Healthy Friends, I am back.......I just started a 30+ juice only reboot, and my goal is a 20 pound weight loss by Christmas. This is very doable. How is everyone doing? Glad to see Liz in AZ, who is doing great. I am in AZ too. Also great to see I AM FIT starting up again. Look forward to your next update. Howdy Robin and Elias and all my new healthy friends in the Sunshine Clubbe. Juice on friends. I will check in again tomorrow.

Image result for day 1 images

• iamFIT

2 weeks ago

so happy to see you RM..on day 16 here, no weight loss, stagnant with only 3 pounds on 14 days.but am continuing. .

• Elias Fenn

2 weeks ago

I'm back too! So great to see you!

• RM

2 weeks ago

Thanks Ms. Fit, Elias, Liz in AZ, and Worldwide for the nice welcome. My body shape is changing, which is exciting, so it is time to move to a smaller size again. That is my goal for the next month or two.

• Liz in AZ

3 weeks ago

Day 30 - Down 16 lbs. I feel better, I sleep better, I have more energy. I started with a 10 day reboot but have no intention of stopping my plant-based diet and juicing. Love it!

• WorldWide

3 weeks ago

Hi Liz, awesome! congrats!

• Tumbleweed

4 weeks ago

Hi folks,

I'm on another JF. How is everyone? I haven't visited the group for months. I've done several over the year, but had a hard time being dedicated to it during the summer. Now it's been a full year since my 38 day fast & feel like it's a good time to do another long one to kick off another year. My goal is 60 days. I've never done that long. I've done several 21 days & many, many 3 & 5 days, but I feel like I really need this time to focus on regaining some health. 60 days will take me through 2 cycles & will take me through my husband's & son's birthdays. I'm hoping that it will be a good thing to have an excuse to stay away from birthday cake binging! Almost done with day 2!

• Robin

4 weeks ago

Welcome aboard Tumbleweed! If you can do 38 days, you can do 60. Good luck and check in here often.

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.