Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Robin

1 week ago

Hello Everyone! I'm back from my travels and ready to begin juice only tomorrow. I have really missed all the support and affirmation here and I'm glad to be back. Juice on!!

• RM

1 week ago

Yeah, our master painter and cheerleader is back. We missed you. I am here doing Juice Only too, and it is nice to have you to talk to. I cheer your Day One on Oct 10th. 10-10. Something special about that date.

• Elias Fenn

1 week ago

Hey group - so I did great for 5 days then COMPLETELY fell apart yesterday. For about 3 hours ate whatever I wanted. Now, remorseful, I want to try again. Why do I do this to myself? We have these little bowl of affirmation cards - they have positive, kind words on them like Journey, Transformation, Grace, Kindness, Patience. That kind of stuff. I wanted to pull a card in relation to my struggle with food and while I can't say I pulled this card first - as I was milling through them one did catch my eye - Forgiveness. I can get so upset with myself and my struggle with food. It isn't enough that I have 20 to 40 pounds to lose (which does not seem impossible!) it's really about how I feel about myself when I'm doing well or not doing well. In this area of my life I can be 100% all or nothing / happy or angry at myself / proud or disappointed / or other extremes. So, for today, I'm just going to try again. 50% juice 50% fruit and veggies would feel like a very successful day. Not sure I can do it but I'll try.

• Robin

1 week ago

For today Elias! You can do it, just for today, that's all it takes.

• WorldWide

1 week ago
  • WorldWide

1 week ago
  • RM

1 week ago

Bro Elias, when I did not see you posting I wondered if you were ok. When you post regularly, you are much more forgiving and patient with yourself. Even if the Sunshine Clubbe is inactive, post and we will see it. We all get busy but when you post it goes to my phone, and I know that you are staying true to your goals.

May I ask if there was a trigger for your actions on the fifth day? Were you bored? Were you hungry? Were you having cravings? Was the fifth day yesterday, Sunday. We all learned from Sunshine how much harder it can be for us on the weekend, so if it was your weekend let's make a plan to come together and support each other to get through those periods of temptation. I agree with Robin and WorldWide, you can do this. Take one day at a time. Just one simple normal typical day at a time. Think no further. I look forward to your next update.

• zeke8828

1 week ago

The difficult is what takes a little time; the impossible is what takes a little longer.

F. Nansen , Norwegian exployer

• RM

1 week ago

I Stayed True today, to juice only. It was not easy, because I went too long in between juices and got really hungry. I will do better tomorrow, because I have to. I need as much courage as I can muster for tomorrow, Day 2. I made some delicious juices of carrots, celery, chard, kale, spinach, mizuna, peaches, green apples. Very tasty. Will try different produce tomorrow that include some watercress and pineapple. Hope everyone is doing well. I look forward to your next updates.

Image result for stay true images

• Elias Fenn

1 week ago

Hey RM - great job getting back to it. One day at a time!

• RM

1 week ago

I am so EXCITED to start my juice only reboot today. I have cleared the next three days to launch a successful 30 day juice only reboot. Today will be all about my health and my education. I woke up and drank my yummy glass of warm lemon/lime juice with slices of ginger, and now cleaning a 5 pound bag of carrots. I soak my produce in Dr. Purcell's Oxygen Soak, which has been around for 50 years and is even in the Smithsonian Institute. I am preparing for a great healthy DAY ONE, and a bit nervous about DAY TWO but will read through your posts for inspiration and courage. Juice On Everyone.

http://www.lumigrate.com/forum/cleaning-food-veget...

https://wellnessmama.com/35192/lemon-water-benefit...

Related image

• RM

2 weeks ago

Hello Healthy Sunshine Clubbers....I am starting my Juice Only Reboot tomorrow (Saturday). I have cleared the next three days on my calendar of any meetings, errands, events, obligations. Now all I have to do is drink juice and rest. I am determined to get through these next 3-5 days of juice only, and safely implement the Famine Cycle and start burning FAT. I will be continuing to juice for the next 30 to 60 days, or as long as it takes to drop 20 to 25 pounds. My fridge is full of fresh clean produce and I will juice first thing in the morning, and continue throughout the day. I will most likely drink 96 ounces of juice the first 3 to 5 days, until that hunger temptation passes.

Image result for the way to get started, walt disney

• Robin

1 week ago

Im with you RM!! I'm beginning a juice-only tomorrow (10-10) and am hoping to go for at least 40 days.

• RM

2 weeks ago

Here is another great article on the importance of gut bacteria and how it helps prevent obesity. A probiotic high in Bifidi healthy bacteria really helped me lose weight and burn fat. I hope this info is helpful.

https://lifespa.com/gut-bacteria-determine-obesity...

• iamFIT

2 weeks ago

very scientific article RM, just tell me what to eat and what not to .actually what to drink and what not to ,21 day juicing , going on.cannot believe that i started and i am still here , due for my blood test .3rd week of oct.

• zeke8828

1 week ago
    1. Eat Pink. (And orange and red and green and purple!) By eating most colors of the nutrition rainbow each day, you’ll consume a variety of phytochemicals, like sulforaphane, allyl sulfides, and anthocyanins, which team up to produce healthy genetic material, reduce cell division, and destroy free radicals. While multivitamins and supplements provide a safeguard for nutrients we can easily fall short on, like vitamin D, they don’t provide our bodies with the full spectrum of anti-cancer compounds we can easily get from colorful plant foods.
    2. My mantra on a modified ---- Juice what I would eat, Eat what I would juice. Buy in bulk, Cook in bulk, Prepare in bulk sot that there is ALWAYS something reboot-friendly to dive into, be it liquid or solid.
      Thank You, Dan Miller!!
      Juice ON!!
  • RM

2 weeks ago

How is everyone doing? How is Elias, Liz in AZ, Tumbleweed, Robin, and Ms. Fitness doing?

Image result for how are you doing images

• iamFIT

2 weeks ago

on day 20 here. did you mean me RM, ms.fitness..?iaMFIT.DID MY 30 MINUTE WALK TODAY. I AM GETTING TIRED .now.i thik i will stop on day 30.

• RM

2 weeks ago

Yes, you are Ms. Fitness. You are my inspriation to exercise.

• iamFIT

2 weeks ago

Day 19th, finished my half hour walk.and fruit juice.i want to reduce 27-30 pounds , that is by this year.

• RM

2 weeks ago

Hello Ms. Fitness, that is a realistic goal and I am there with you every step of the way. Glad you got out to do your 30 minute walk. What is the temperature there?

• RM

2 weeks ago

Hey Ms. Fit, have you tried the ginger juice in hot water? It is delicious and increases your metabolism.

• iamFIT

2 weeks ago

not yet , actually i have barley water, boil barley in water, cool it and have it.and too much drinking:), no space to drink more..i include ginger in my red, or yellow juices.

• zeke8828

2 weeks ago

Thanks , Dan Miller

• RM

2 weeks ago

Well, I did not make it through Day 3 of juice only. A relative passed away yesterday, and it was a huge shock. I made some delicious hot chili for the family, and had a bowl myself. So yesterday and today were normal healthy food days, and tomorrow I will get back on the Juice Only plan. If I can get through the first 3-5 days on juice only, I can help my body get through the physiological panic that it is starving (which it is not). Once my body accepts the juice fasting as the new normal, my body starts burning fat like crazy. I keep telling myself, just get through those first 3 to 5 days and then I will do the 'Juice Only Reboot Burning Fat Dance". I can do this!

Image result for Never quit images

• iamFIT

2 weeks ago

oh, RM, i need this.it is what happened few months back, gained all the weight back.i am so wanting to finish this year to where my weight was.in JAN.

• zeke8828

2 weeks ago

it's okay RM, u already know.

I am Fit, it does't take much, lemme tell ya!

Juice ON!!

• RM

2 weeks ago

Thanks Zeke and Ms. Fitness. I still have family in town for the funeral and they will be leaving on Saturday so will start up juice only on Saturday. Getting my fridge cleared out and produce purchased and cleaned. I am ready to go for Saturday.

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.