Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• zeke8828

6 days ago

Mark Hyman, MD

Why are big banks and large corporations trying to stop the release of this film?

This groundbreaking documentary premiers in 28 cities but you can watch it free (for the next 10 days only) here ? http://bit.ly/2y3yN88

Prosperity, an ethical environmental, documentary. 1:24 minutes. i watched it in ten minutes. it's okay , seen simalar. til the 18th free.

• RM

5 days ago

What is the name of the movie? Is it a documentary?

• kyth79

6 days ago

Hi I'm new - my name is Katie and I signed up last night. I live in the U.K.

I am starting my reboot on the 30th of October and doing the 30days. I am starting to follow the transition plan from today. I have chosen to start from the 30th as I have a few big social events coming up this month and I want to do the 30 days properly, no cheating!! And I also think that doing the transition for a few weeks will help with cravings and give me the best possible start to the 30 days.

I joined this group because I am looking to change my eating for life , i don't want to see this as another diet plan but I view it as a way of life that I want to adopt and keep. I have battled with my weight for the last 10 years going up and down and tried everything only to put on more weight eventually. I am going to break this cycle and create a healthier relationship with food.

If anyone had any good advice for success I would gratefully welcome it!

Thanks

Katie xx

• RM

5 days ago

Welcome Katie, you have a brilliant plan set up. Completing a transition before you start the juice only reboot is really key to success. There may be some new tasks that you have not done before, and starting early helps you figure out how to set up your kitchen, buy & clean produce, what produce you want to juice, what parts of the produce you can juice, and experimenting with some new juice recipes. Your plan to improve eating habits is ideal, and what Joe Cross recommends. He said the number one priority is health, and the second priority is weight loss. Yes, there are many experienced people here who can help you find your groove. The first step is to get Joe Cross's book and if possible read it from cover to cover. It is an excellent book and there is information in there that is not on this website. The book is more complete and helpful. Do you have it?

Image result for welcome images

• Robin

5 days ago

Welcome Katie, we are glad to have you with us.

• RM

6 days ago

Day 4 was really awful. I was hungry from 10 am on, and could not concentrate. All I could think about was eating a sandwich, and I do not even like sandwiches. If I was at home I would have locked myself in the bedroom and taken a nap. But I was at work and super grumpy. I hid in my office and just prayed that no one needed me. I did suck on some hard candy because I just had to have something in my mouth. I hope it did not mess up my famine cycle.

When Joe Cross was in Arizona last year, he talked about how food addictions can come to the surface and be cleared through the initial 2 weeks of juicing. Joe Cross loved greasy cheap hamburgers and it was all he could think about the first 2 weeks. Last year when I rebooted, mine was a corn bean tostada. It was so bad one day, that I had to get off the freeway and drink a juice right away until it passed. I was not even hungry, but could see it, smell it, taste it, and hear it crunch. Yikes, it was super bad. I made it through, and it taught me how we all have the inner strength to get through this food clearing process. The reboot nutritionist recommends having a teaspoon of coconut oil in hot water when this happens. She said that this will help it clear in 10-20 minutes. Hold on, you can do this. Tomorrow I am bringing a jar of coconut oil to work with me. I do not want another white knuckle day. Juice on friends.

• RM

6 days ago

Related image

• zeke8828

6 days ago

when in doubt always drink another juice! some folks have a misconception that another juice in more calories. yep, big deal, this isn't a water fast!! That's why i never leave the house without a juice. worst thing is to eat a plant or some watermelon , apple. No harm there either. doesn't reset a clock might reset ur stomach. There is no clock!!

I hang out in the pool& sauna as often as i can. keeps me limber & keeps the pain away .no way i could do any yoga with two bad knees & a lower back that feels like i've been hit with a sledge hammer.

where is my juice?

Juice ON!!

http://bit.ly/2y3yN88 free for ten days, buckle up.

• Robin

6 days ago

Had a successful Day 1 and looking forward to tomorrow.

• iamFIT

6 days ago

DAY 25.JUICE ONLY.

• RM

6 days ago

Rock On Ms. Fitness. You are on a roll.

Related image

• Robin

1 week ago

Today is a good day to begin a juice fast!! So here's to Day 1 of 40!! I started with a nice spinach, fennel, cucumber, lemon, ginger concoction this morning and am feeling good. Just finishing up a painting and then walking with a friend later. My goal today is to get all my juices (64 oz.) down and drink lots of water. Juice on Sunshiners!!

• IsabelleFr

6 days ago

Way to go Robin ! Beginning tomorrow so our journey will be on the same period :)

• Robin

6 days ago

Welcome Isabelle and glad to have you taking the journey to health along with us.

• RM

6 days ago

Yeah Robin. This is a going to be a great 40 day journey for all of us. Welcome aboard IsabelleFr. Let's do this together.

• RM

1 week ago

Hello My Healthy Friends, I am thrilled (beyond thrilled) that I have successfully made it through Day 2 and Day 3 of Juice Only. My Choo Choo Train reached the top of the mountain, I will crest tomorrow and get ready to safely continue through the rest of the week (without white knuckling it). Yesterday, Day 2 was very difficult. I was so tired and could not stop thinking about food, so I took a 3 hour nap in the middle of the day. I got very little sleep last night, but was up for a 6 am physical therapy appointment and then cruised into work. I juiced last night and put my juices in my three 24 ounce Hydro Flasks. I refrigerated them last night, and they remained cold all day. I take a light rail part of the way to work, and drank my first flask on the train around 7:30 am. The second one I had for a mid-morning snack, and the third one I had for a late lunch. I was not hungry at all. I could not believe it. Today (Day 3) was so different from yesterday. I had bone broth for supper and I then I am off to bed. I have to get up at 4 am again tomorrow, so my day goes pretty fast. I am taking a 5:30 am bikram yoga class before work tomorrow, which energizes me throughout the day. I picked up some produce tonight, and am cleaning them and juicing them tonight. I have to be ready to just zip out the door in the morning, so need to do all my chores at night.

Elias, fight those temptations and demons and let the famine physiology gain hold. I believe in you.........

Image result for cho choo train images

• iamFIT

1 week ago

RM, when it comes to juice only you are a champion,100 days and 80 pounds off.and you kept it off. that is great !Day24, here.totally get your advice to Elias,what are the triggers.i KNow these triggers are going to be around all the time,and how am i going to deal with it in the future.in jan THIS YEAR, I WAS 28 POUNDS LIGHTER...OK, I HAVE TODAY .

• Robin

1 week ago

Woo-Hoo RM!! So good to have you back with us! You are really setting yourself up for success with your juicing schedule and always having juice available.

• Robin

1 week ago

Hello Everyone! I'm back from my travels and ready to begin juice only tomorrow. I have really missed all the support and affirmation here and I'm glad to be back. Juice on!!

• RM

1 week ago

Yeah, our master painter and cheerleader is back. We missed you. I am here doing Juice Only too, and it is nice to have you to talk to. I cheer your Day One on Oct 10th. 10-10. Something special about that date.

• Elias Fenn

1 week ago

Hey group - so I did great for 5 days then COMPLETELY fell apart yesterday. For about 3 hours ate whatever I wanted. Now, remorseful, I want to try again. Why do I do this to myself? We have these little bowl of affirmation cards - they have positive, kind words on them like Journey, Transformation, Grace, Kindness, Patience. That kind of stuff. I wanted to pull a card in relation to my struggle with food and while I can't say I pulled this card first - as I was milling through them one did catch my eye - Forgiveness. I can get so upset with myself and my struggle with food. It isn't enough that I have 20 to 40 pounds to lose (which does not seem impossible!) it's really about how I feel about myself when I'm doing well or not doing well. In this area of my life I can be 100% all or nothing / happy or angry at myself / proud or disappointed / or other extremes. So, for today, I'm just going to try again. 50% juice 50% fruit and veggies would feel like a very successful day. Not sure I can do it but I'll try.

• Robin

1 week ago

For today Elias! You can do it, just for today, that's all it takes.

• WorldWide

1 week ago
  • WorldWide

1 week ago
  • RM

1 week ago

Bro Elias, when I did not see you posting I wondered if you were ok. When you post regularly, you are much more forgiving and patient with yourself. Even if the Sunshine Clubbe is inactive, post and we will see it. We all get busy but when you post it goes to my phone, and I know that you are staying true to your goals.

May I ask if there was a trigger for your actions on the fifth day? Were you bored? Were you hungry? Were you having cravings? Was the fifth day yesterday, Sunday. We all learned from Sunshine how much harder it can be for us on the weekend, so if it was your weekend let's make a plan to come together and support each other to get through those periods of temptation. I agree with Robin and WorldWide, you can do this. Take one day at a time. Just one simple normal typical day at a time. Think no further. I look forward to your next update.

• zeke8828

1 week ago

The difficult is what takes a little time; the impossible is what takes a little longer.

F. Nansen , Norwegian exployer

• RM

1 week ago

I Stayed True today, to juice only. It was not easy, because I went too long in between juices and got really hungry. I will do better tomorrow, because I have to. I need as much courage as I can muster for tomorrow, Day 2. I made some delicious juices of carrots, celery, chard, kale, spinach, mizuna, peaches, green apples. Very tasty. Will try different produce tomorrow that include some watercress and pineapple. Hope everyone is doing well. I look forward to your next updates.

Image result for stay true images

• Elias Fenn

1 week ago

Hey RM - great job getting back to it. One day at a time!

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.