Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Howzit70

5 days ago

Anyone still aboard the Sunshine group.

• Freddie

1 month ago

Thought I'd stop by and see if anyone was still here. This place helped me incredibly a few years ago. Would be nice to see a few of the old friends.

It's been about a year and a half since my last juice cleanse, but I have done about a dozen 10 or 15 day runs since 2015. Just started a cleanse on Tuesday, currently wrapping up Day 4 and feeling great.

Hope everyone is doing well, and finding success.

• brooks

1 month ago

Thanks Freddie

• brooks

1 month ago

day 0 of 90 - starting tomorrow, wish me luck

• Freddie

1 month ago

Good Luck

• LTJ88

2 months ago

Hey everyone, am on day 17 of a 30 day juice fast, with my longest prior to this being 5 days. Feeling the food cravings and addictions coming up today, so just needed a place to share and get some encouragement.

• saiyanelite

2 months ago

Hello, starting a juice fast. I'm on day one.

• DenaP

2 months ago

Hello everyone! I'm new to juicing. On day 3 :). Today I'm having a lot of cravings but pushing thru

• Fab

4 months ago

Hellllooooo. I've done two successful 30 day guided reboots. One in 2016 and one last year this time (the last time I was posting here). I'm ready for another but I've decided not to pay for the guided. The last time hardly anybody even chimed in so it was not much of a support group. That was very disappointing. There's the coach, of course, but it is not helpful to feel like everyone is dropping out!! So, I'm starting a week from today. That is a good 30 day stretch of time with a good 4 day start without a lot in my calendar so I can go off of caffeine--the hardest part. Does anyone want to join me? Obviously, anyone can, but I'd also love to encourage anyone who is ready and has done it before and feels confident that they will see it through--for however many days they want to jump on: one week, 10 days, etc. Everyone thinks they are going to stay with it, but I'd love some people who have done it before and KNOW they will stick with it. I'm a woman in my 50s and the ol' metabolism has just slowed down so these help get me back in a place where I feel comfortable. This year I tried a "self-acceptance" thing where I was just going to let my weight go where it goes at my age, but I just did not end up feeling comfortable and felt like I thought more about food and weight with the extra pounds on than I did when I was more aware of keeping them off. Peace out and juice on, everyone!

• vibegirl

4 months ago

Hi there...just wanted to offer encouragement as I know what it's like with the whole metabolism/50's issue lol. Fun eh? I'm only a newbie to all of this and my new juicer arrives tomorrow so am gearing up for what I can manage in the beginning. Have juiced in the past with no real 'intent' - but this time I do have intentions to really make some changes. Initially will be gradual and getting to know what my body likes and handles and then some 'reboot' challenges etc. Anyway...best of luck to you!

• Maddogcupcake

3 months ago

That's what happened in my group, too. I think only 3-4 of us made it to the end. It was helpful the first time, but I do it on my own now, too! Good luck!

• BreakingFree

5 months ago

I am on day 6 of my juice fast. This is another fast on my journey to loose 100-110 lbs. I started out at 260 (height is 5'7''). Initially I did a water fast and dropped 37 lbs in 17 days. I kept it off, thankfully. Started this fast at 216 and weighed in at 201 yesterday morning! Juice fasting has been such a better experience for me than water fasting; I feel awake, very sharp & overall really good. I am still cooking meals for my son and family at night. Although it is tempting, I just remind myself I want to loose the weight more than I want this food. I am confident I will reach my goal of 160's but hopefully 150's on this fast! Wishing everyone the best on your journeys <3

Cheers,

Danielle

• Maddogcupcake

3 months ago

Hi Danielle - what was your water fasting experience like? Did you stay at home the whole time? I have been reading a book about it that proposes a 7 day water fast because of the healing that happens within your body, but I feel like I would have to take vacation days during that time.

• balot92

6 months ago

on my 3rd day of juicing and I feel good but with the exception of muscle cramps ...

don't know what it is pls help

• Maddogcupcake

3 months ago

I also get muscle cramps almost immediately when I start on juice only. As far as I can tell, cramps are caused by either dehydration or electrolyte imbalance. Coconut water will help with an electrolyte imbalance. That did calm my cramps down on my first reboot. If it's dehydration, adding salt to your juices or putting celtic salt in an empty pill capsule and taking it will help. If you don't have enough sodium in your cells, they don't draw the fresh water you are drinking into themselves. So even though I drink a lot of water and tea, I was still dehydrated until I got some salt. I can tell when I'm dehydrated because my skin will be more dry and especially I notice my lips.

• Greenvision

6 months ago

You can make it!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.