Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Fab

4 days ago

Hellllooooo. I've done two successful 30 day guided reboots. One in 2016 and one last year this time (the last time I was posting here). I'm ready for another but I've decided not to pay for the guided. The last time hardly anybody even chimed in so it was not much of a support group. That was very disappointing. There's the coach, of course, but it is not helpful to feel like everyone is dropping out!! So, I'm starting a week from today. That is a good 30 day stretch of time with a good 4 day start without a lot in my calendar so I can go off of caffeine--the hardest part. Does anyone want to join me? Obviously, anyone can, but I'd also love to encourage anyone who is ready and has done it before and feels confident that they will see it through--for however many days they want to jump on: one week, 10 days, etc. Everyone thinks they are going to stay with it, but I'd love some people who have done it before and KNOW they will stick with it. I'm a woman in my 50s and the ol' metabolism has just slowed down so these help get me back in a place where I feel comfortable. This year I tried a "self-acceptance" thing where I was just going to let my weight go where it goes at my age, but I just did not end up feeling comfortable and felt like I thought more about food and weight with the extra pounds on than I did when I was more aware of keeping them off. Peace out and juice on, everyone!

• vibegirl

10 hours ago

Hi there...just wanted to offer encouragement as I know what it's like with the whole metabolism/50's issue lol. Fun eh? I'm only a newbie to all of this and my new juicer arrives tomorrow so am gearing up for what I can manage in the beginning. Have juiced in the past with no real 'intent' - but this time I do have intentions to really make some changes. Initially will be gradual and getting to know what my body likes and handles and then some 'reboot' challenges etc. Anyway...best of luck to you!

• BreakingFree

1 month ago

I am on day 6 of my juice fast. This is another fast on my journey to loose 100-110 lbs. I started out at 260 (height is 5'7''). Initially I did a water fast and dropped 37 lbs in 17 days. I kept it off, thankfully. Started this fast at 216 and weighed in at 201 yesterday morning! Juice fasting has been such a better experience for me than water fasting; I feel awake, very sharp & overall really good. I am still cooking meals for my son and family at night. Although it is tempting, I just remind myself I want to loose the weight more than I want this food. I am confident I will reach my goal of 160's but hopefully 150's on this fast! Wishing everyone the best on your journeys <3

Cheers,

Danielle

• balot92

2 months ago

on my 3rd day of juicing and I feel good but with the exception of muscle cramps ...

don't know what it is pls help

• Greenvision

2 months ago

You can make it!

• David

2 months ago

I am on Day 3 of my reboot. 1st Day doing this while working. I juiced this morning, Apples, Spinach, Lemon. I juiced and filled up my Thermos for Lunch. I have to work till 7pm, hope I can make it through the day. I finally decided to do this to beat my Diabetes. Hope I can find some friends online to help support through this.

• Soose

2 months ago

Whoo hoo, Determined and Ready! Glad you're here! You're inspiring me!

Lilly!! Woot woot, you, too! Now we're juicing! :) People who are here for the long run -- they take breaks now and then. I'm lucky in that when I came a year ago, this group was heavy with inspiring oldtimers who have been around the block and were ahead of me leading the way. I am a lucky person. :)

Been to the store and bought juicing veg for tomorrow: 15lbs carrots, very nice bunch of beets (3 good sized ones), 3 celery bunches. (Cukes still in the fridge, nice huge hot house euro ones, to use.) That'll make my hubby and me at least 2 16oz juices each when done tomorrow to last til Sunday morning, after we press the pulp as well as juicing. Our standard for now, just getting by with that as it's what we can do for now.

• Determined&Ready

2 months ago

On day 18 of my juice only reboot. Feeling fabulous and going strong. Goal is 60 days...almost 1/3 through. Juice on!!!!!

• Lilly

2 months ago

Received an invite from Soose. so I'm rejoining! sure do like this group's name!

• Soose

2 months ago

Morning, Sunshine Clubbe... posting to see who's around?

Not fasting now but still rebooting and juicing.

• Determined&Ready

3 months ago

Day 7 of my 60 day juice only reboot. In the spring I did 42 days, so this time I'm shooting for the 60 day club. Juicing has transformed my life and I feel so thankful every day that I found the film which started me on th his journey. Juice On Everyone!!!!!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.