Join the Sunshine Clubbe - Open to all - Starting anytime!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Determined&Ready

2 days ago

Day 7 of my 60 day juice only reboot. In the spring I did 42 days, so this time I'm shooting for the 60 day club. Juicing has transformed my life and I feel so thankful every day that I found the film which started me on th his journey. Juice On Everyone!!!!!

• AmyAnders

2 weeks ago

Hello Sunshiners!! Wishing you all a very happy and blessed new year. Here's hoping you all meet your juicing goals and have an amazingly healthy 2019 ahead.

I'm starting my juice cleanse next week - excited about it !!

• Tumbleweed

2 weeks ago

Hey folks! Happy New Year! It looks like there haven't been any posts this past month. Are my old juicing friends still out there? I hope y'all are doing well. I'm starting the new year with a long juice fast.

• TeaAffair

1 month ago

Juicing newbie here. I have been following the 16/8 Intermittent Fasting schedule and have been hydrating on tea the entire time. I have had great progress so far. I wonder how easy it would be to transition into the Juice cleanse or maaybe my tea is enough?

• Lilly

1 month ago

Wow! I am listening to video 5 of the iThriveseries.com. really good. expert who has been addicted to crystal meth and sugar and flour. she says the food was worse. she studies the brain. wrote a book called Bright Side Eating, i think. Susan Pierce Thompson MD. video series free to watch this 12/1/18 weekend. don't wait.

• Lilly

1 month ago

no time right now to see if others have posted this. iThrive videos are available free this weekend! https://go.ithriveseries.com/replays Excellent info and videos. pass it on.

• Elias Fenn

2 months ago

Not juicing by on my food plan for day 3. Wow, I feel so much better just after a few days than I did before. I always forget how good it feels to be on a healthy food plan. I still can convince myself that I can get away with eating foods loaded with sugar and flour and I prove to myself over and over again that that is simply not true.

• Lilly

1 month ago

so true. i'm working toward a healthier plan. hybrid juicing seems to be raising my blood sugars so i am confused. all the best!

• surfn

1 week ago

let that be a reminder to me :)

• Elias Fenn

2 months ago

Hello group - haven't been here in a long time. No juicing right now, but day 2 of a real food plan. It's a start. Wow, my emotions have been on a roller coaster for so long around food. I love the stuff and hate it all at the same time. Guess I'm not the only one who feels this way.

• Peter

2 months ago

Hey Guys, I am new Here and I just wanted to upload a progress pic :) day 86 going strong I have been asking around, how do you guys stay accountable after finishing the Juice cleanse? I really struggled in the past when it came to keeping the weight off and I am looking for ways that worked for other people.

• Teju

1 month ago

Hi Peter! It is amazing to see such commitment. I have never done juicing before and want to do this. I would love to know how you were able to sail through it.

• Patrick James

2 months ago

thank you 4 fasting and Soose for your responses....very valuable insights. God Bless!!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.