January Reboot and Heal

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• jackieblue62

4 years ago

Finished a 7 day juice fast. 7 lbs in 7 days. Took a week off and am starting a 14 day fast today. Thank you for the guided meditation link Sagestar, I felt so peaceful and energized afterwards. Keep juicing and remember to breathe!

Big Love all.

• Sagestar

4 years ago

Dr Rea,

This is my favorite guided meditation for self healing called Heal Thyself on you tube:

Check out this video on YouTube:

• Sagestar

4 years ago

hi all- just checking in. I have done pretty well so far. I am on day 6 & am still eating all plant base foods & juicing. I used the shopping list provided on the web site & still have one more day of food. So, day 8 I will go to "all juice". I have lost 6lbs. A big thank you to redroses as the warm broth has been a great crutch to fill me up. That is probably why the food & groceries are lasting 2 days longer. Plus I had to eat 2 meals while out. Even though I took lots of juice & food while away from home- unexpected circumstances kept me away longer than planned. Ordering salad with dressing on the side plus vegetable sides allowed me to keep to the diet. Temptation was great though & I did eat a jalepeno cornbread muffin :-(

Lessons Learned: Better to avoid restaurants, stay close to home & take extra food/juice when away from home! Good luck Jackie Blue. The only side effect I had has been excess gas :-/it started getting better day 4. Try the broth to stay warm on cold winter days.

• jackieblue62

4 years ago

Hi all. I started my reboot on 1/12/15. I am feeling cold and fuzzy minded... So far so good but, I could use some friends to help me along the way. Thank you all for your shares.

• Sagestar

4 years ago

I have a medical background in both conventional and alternative medicine. I feel like liquid diets support the body's needs with valuble nutrients, while giving the body a break from digesting food. I think this pause from digesting solid foods frees up energy to go heal whatever the body needs healing. I send healing wishes to you all!

• Sagestar

4 years ago

Hi group! I wondered if I might join in? I want to start a 10 day juice only diet beginning tomorrow, Jan 13th. The sense of healing mind, body & soul appealed to me. I have done a 9 day liquid fast on the Master Cleanser years ago and a few 3 day reboots of juicing as prescribed by Joe. I have some intestinal pain I think is diverticulitis. I feel guided to do a 10 day juicing fast. Like many of you have written, my goal is 2 fold: short term to heal the intestinal pain & long term to change my life style. I need support to stick to juice only. I am a lactovegetarian, but eat too many carbs & cheese. I want to encourage you all in your endeavors as well.

• mystic

4 years ago

I've been juicing most days, but need to cut out other foods. I'm Out of supplies right now. Time to stock up. How is everyone going?

• bonkers

4 years ago

Hi all, I'm on day 2 of my first reboot and I'm hooked, should have started this month's ago. I have 70lbs to lose and I'm really glad I finally found something that is healthy, really well supported and most of all, you don't hungry! I love it. Also hoping it can help me stop the comfort eating and aid my confidence building. Only time will tell I guess but for now, New me here i come

• Dr. Réa

4 years ago

Day 2-

Yes, I do many guided meditations - right now focused on healing injuries from a fall at the office and surgery in October.It is my intention that this juice fast will speed recovery. Practicing several affirmations related to the positive aspect of changing my body. Love to all.

Réa

• hilda

4 years ago

OMG why didn't I do this long ago. I thought I might have a tough intro but one day and I am loving it. Did take time to buy everything and prep so during the week I will just juice after work not have to prep. I do not have a feel for quantity yet but after a week I'll know more what I need. I have 3 juices and a veggie soup for work hours tomorrow. So here I go.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.