1 year ago

Anyone around I’m starting 3 days or more tom

• Liquidmemory

1 year ago

I’m back !

Is there anybody in here ?

• Stacy

1 year ago

Hi LM! I was just thinking about you and Estee a couple of days ago.

I am on day 5 of a poorly planned 30 day juice. Since Thanksgiving falls on the 28th day of my reboot, I'll probably only be juicing 26 or 27 days. I should have started a few days eariler, but I wasn't "there" and we all know that you need to be in the right mental space to achieve success with juicing.

Anyway, I hope you are doing well. It would be great to have company if you are planning to juice. Maybe Estee is still game.

• Liquidmemory

1 year ago

Hi Stacey great to hear from you.

Glad you are back on the juice

I’m going to do a few mini reboot s from now until Christmas

I’m starting my first one today for a total of 9 days.

I will upload a video later today if I remember how. Lol

I hope the wonderful Estée & others can join us

• Estee

2 years ago

Hi everyone!

So 5 days flew by, no problems. I'd continue for another two weeks, but I have food in the house that needs to be finished before we fly, so I'm eating again. If you guys are still juicing, good on you! Keep it up!

If anyone is interested in doing a longer juice in late August or early September, I'm in!

Riffmaster2u - Shayne, I watched your video, though since then you might have changed the privacy settings and it's not visible now. You can choose the one that gives anyone with the link access. It think that works. Anyway, I hear your despair for being at a really bad point for you. On the other hand, you sound really committed to juicing, and you like the juices you make so that's great. I think you should try going to the gym. I've been going for 7 months now, and I've learned that nobody really cares how you look, and anyway you should focus on your own goals and try not to give in to your insecurities. Also, it doesn't get a lot easier to find motivation, but the feeling of accomplishment afterwards, and knowing that you did the right thing and fulfilled your commitment is a terrific feeling. And of course you're doing the greatest thing for yourself.

Stacy, you sound amazing. I had a feeling you did more than 5 days, awesome! Just hope you're waking up at normal hours... The sugar thing is difficult. Riffmaster2u says in his video something I find about myself too - that if you start the day with something healthy, you're more likely to keep making healthy choices throughout the day. If you find any other useful tips for keeping this addiction at bay, please share. We could all benefit from some good advice! I'm sure away like I said, but when I'm not back I'd love to get on the juice wagon again!

LM, how are you? Sounds like you're doing great. Are you continuing juicing or are you done for now? I'm here for support if you're still going on! How's your knee? Maybe a doctor can help you find a workout that you can do without hurting your knee, but also without having to wait for months before you can start. Let me know... Fingers crossed!

That's me for now. Juice on, everyone!

• Liquidmemory

2 years ago

well done Estée proud of you.

I'm in for a big juice Whenever you want.

• Stacy

2 years ago

I'm out of town and won't be returning until the end of the week, but I think I'm going to do a 30 day juice starting somewhere around the 9th or 10th . . . anybody interested in joining me?

I actually completed 6 days, and this was a nice little "jump start" that helped remind of how great I feel and how easy it is after slogging thru the first couple of days.

• Estee

2 years ago

Hi guys!

I just spent twenty minutes writing, only to find out when posting that I wasn't logged in, and I lost everything I had written.

So in a nutshell - you guys are doing great! LM, sorry about the knee thing, must be awfully frustrating to deal with it. Stacy, good you started when you felt ready. Riffmaster2u, I'll watch your video. Welcome, good luck and stay on!

Everyone, sugar is the worst. I'm so addicted it's crazy. If anyone has ideas for kicking it, please share!

Day 3 down, feeling great, hour at the gym with weights went by beautifully! Love hearing from you all! <3

• Liquidmemory

2 years ago

Well done Estée keep rolling rolling rollin. Xo proud of you.

• Riffmaster2u

2 years ago
  • Liquidmemory

2 years ago

hey man can't see video welcome though juice on

• Stacy

2 years ago

Woke up at 3am this morning, wide awake and feeling great. Which is wonderful, except it's 3 freaking am! Finally at 5am I gave up the hope of falling back to sleep, so I decided to log on here. I don't care how often I start a juice, I'm always suprised how it affects my sleep patterns. After about the first 5 days it's all positive, but getting there can be a ride of it's own.

LM I'm glad you are doing well. I almost didn't come clean about being on day 3 because I didn't want to derail you. But it's funny how the "order of things" makes a difference. When I did my 60-day juice I was very active on Eric's thread. I didn't do it on purpose, but I had started my reboot on December 29th when most started in January. I started because I needed to get on track sooner vs later, and I was excited and eager to embark upon such a major life changing journey. I've often wondered if I would have succeeded so easily if I hadn't been a couple of days ahead of the group. I think I would have, but there were many times when it helped keep me in the game mentally. Funny how things work for and against us. In my opinion, rebooting is far more of a mental game than it is anythng else.

I also understand what you are saying about Coke. Oddly enough, ever since I started juicing the only soda I can drink is clear, such as 7-up or Sprite . . . the others make me sick. About 12 years ago I gave up all soda on a daily basis. I would only buy it as a "treat" if I was eating out or sometimes when i was shopping. This cut my intake down to maybe 1 or 2 servings (American servings that is) a month. I loved this plan and it worked great for me for over a decade. But over the last year I have found myself slipping.

I still keep it pretty controlled and don't have it in the house, but I do find myself buying it more frequently than I should. A serving 5 or 6 times a week keeps way too much sugar in my system and it's a gateway to making very poor food choices. This was also an eye opener to me regarding just how much of a problem I have with sugar. Although I still can't drink Coke without major discomfort, Sprite wasn't a walk-in-the-park either when I started drinking it again. But I stayed with it until I could handle it.

Now I ask you, does this make any sense? This is one of the main reasons that I think I need to do an extended sugar free diet at some point. My dedication to drinking soda again just screams of addiction! Juicing gets sugar out of my system and eliminates the cravings, but I walk back into the trap when I bring "real food" back into my diet.

One of the things I love about juicing is the mornings. Waking up feeling rested, clear headed and ready to start the day with an ambundance of energy is such a great place to be. I don't care how frequently I juice, I'm always suprised and highly motivated my the changes I feel in my body. Many times it's a little less of me, but it's always a positive change in attitude, focus, energy level and other important elements. It's a bit like waking up and wondering who I will be today - what better version of myself will greet me in the morning.

Has anybody heard from GreenDi or Howzit or some of the other regulars?

• Liquidmemory

2 years ago

• Stacy

2 years ago

I'm also doing well. I woke up with a headache this morning, but it didn't last long. I'm such a sugar addict that the detox symptoms are very predictable. Unfortunately, just like any addiction, sugar always seems to lure me back into it's grasp. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that sugar is in nearly everything, so it's really difficult to completely detox. Although, I believe that is why when I'm juicing I also see so much success - I am completely off of processed sugars. At some point I want to do a no sugar diet for an extended period of time. I kind of think it may be my next dive into health.

I actually started juicing Monday, so I'm on day 3 today. I'm feeling really good and mentally focused. I would normally be struggling a bit this week as the upcoming weekend (4th of July) is right around the corner and it is always filled with temptation and challenges. Who says group support doesn't work? ;)

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you two are doing well!

• Liquidmemory

2 years ago

Hi Stacey great to see you here again.

I had a headache yesterday & again this morning but find a sip of coconut water helps.

Great your on day 3 now I will stay on track today to follow you.

Your right group help is so helpful I think & especially knowing the same people like you & Estee have helped me greatly before.

I feel fantastic let's keep rolling

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.