Reboot Accountability

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• deevirgo

2 years ago

Hope everyone is still doing well with juicing or eating and staying healthy!!

• deevirgo

2 years ago

Haven't been here for a while as I have been very busy with the juicing family on Facebook. I completed an 80 day reboot and lost 30lbs. I transitioned back to food for a 10day vacation and it was great but I realize I still need to do another extended juice fast because all of my food issues are not completely resolved. Today I fell into a chocolate pit. I enjoyed it for a while but then I got annoyed that I allowed this to over take me. So 80 days isn't enough to undo 30+ years of bad choices. I am still healing and still happy that I have these tools in my arsenal. Juice on!!

• deevirgo

2 years ago

Anybody still out there? How is everyone doing? I'm on day 52 down 22 lbs going to shoot for 75 days.

• Ezziriah

2 years ago

I'm about to start my 1st Reboot. Had my heart set on this morning but got up and was not feeling well lol...maybe no time like the present. I feel I've already eaten horrible so what is the point. But also feel no better time like now.

• deevirgo

2 years ago

How are you guys doing?

• deevirgo

2 years ago

Day 33 and juicing strong. Just convinced my Mom to juice for two meals and have a regular meal so I have to make more juice now but when she starts feeling great like me she will be so pleased and understand why at this point I really don't miss what I used to eat. One day at a time. Got motivated even more when I just happened to see a show called My 600lb life on TLC. That was extremely eye opening. Juice on!!

• Aninfoss

2 years ago

Hellooo! I'm still juicing everyday, and eating when/what i feel like, and i feel good. To be honest, cooked food does make us feel tired! My sneezing and itching in the sinus have returned 4 days ago, and i've added more ginger and lime/grapefruit to my juices. I feel better since this yesterday, and very curious as to how my body is adjusting to my juicing+eating... I keep track of the different sensations, almost daily, and I "listen" to my body quite a lot. Also working on getting the rest of the family off processed foods completely, though it will be a gradual process for the kids. One day at a time... Juice on! -

• deevirgo

2 years ago

Day 29 today and it is so exciting. I am sticking with juices for a while longer because I have more weight to lose. This is an amazing journey and I hope all of you are enjoying it as well. Peace and Juice on!!

• Aninfoss

2 years ago

Great job on day 29! It's not easy to let go of the juices, after all the benefits, right! I feel exactly the same, i need me some juice everyday now, lol! Keep it up!

• brad163

2 years ago

Yesterday was my first day with veggies and fruits only as I transition to a juice fast. Was actually tasty. Grapes, corn, beans, and a salad of kale, cucumber, apples, green pepper, onions, and some lettuce with balsamic/olive oil/garlic/honey/sesame oil dressing. Felt super this morning with no bloated Sunday feast blues. For everyone already with lots of time into juicing - that was a feast - but it was a healthy change for me.

• deevirgo

2 years ago

Can't believe it's day 25. I read a success story the other day about this guy who lost tons of weight and his new way of life is to juice 5 days a week and eat the other 2. I'm thinking about something like that after I get to day 60. This has to be a permanent change because I have back peddled enough in my life. I can't wait to have a great big green salad. So glad my mouth is watering for fruits and veges instead of fast food. Hope all of you are finding the desire to eat more of the good stuff when your reboot is over. For those of you in the early stages of your reboot, keep juicing because it is so worth it. I am amazed at how quickly I get out of the store since I only have to hit the produce section!!! Juice on everyone!!

• Aninfoss

2 years ago

Congrats on day 25, almost halfway, and you've kicked some old bad habits to the curb!! Life is so easy without the junk weighing you down... Many thanks for your kind comments, can't wait to see you reach that finish line, you are doing it just nicely! More juice!

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.