European Juicers :)

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Space

1 year ago

Hallo :-D

• Agneta

2 years ago

Hi there, I see that most of you were here a year ago or more... Anyone still active? It would be so great to have a network here in Europe :-). I got my juicer (yeyyyy) and started quite slowly by mixing and trixing and checking out the 10-day reboot recipes here on the site. Seems to be doable. I know I will have severe ups and downs though... Your stories would be so welcome :-) All the best from sunny Brussels :-)

• Agneta

2 years ago

Hey :-) I am Agneta and I am Swedish living in Belgium. I watched the films today and got so enthusiastic that I just ordered my juicer. I will start as soon as I receive it (1-3 days). I am soooo excited :-) :-)

• Hanna

2 years ago

Hi all,

I have troubles getting Kale. How is it for you going ? Do you go to special shops ? or do you find it anywhere ?

• Agneta

2 years ago

Hi Hanna, how is your 30-day going? I cannot find kale either... Did you manage to find it? I have tried all shops. Will see if possible to get it frozen... Bests from Brussels :-)

• Hanna

2 years ago

Hi there,

I am Hanna from Switzerland and I just started a 30-day anti inflammatory reboot. Its really helping me to read your comments on the wall.

Thanks and regards from Lausanne

Hanna

• Floppi

3 years ago

Hi! Flo here from Vienna, Austria! Just started an open-ended quest (reboot) two days ago. Real fun! But experiencing a bit of constipation... My wife also on board and running to toilet all day log having real big businesses :) So, hoping to get rid of some of that old & toxic something down there in my bowels within the next days. Will try prune juice right away ;)

CU,

Flo.

• basso

3 years ago

hello all, how are we doing? I am in day 9, 2 more days! But now thinking to do longer.. Good luck all!

• Mariah

3 years ago

thinking to do longer! That is a great idea!! You can!!! Do it as you feel!!

• Chris H

3 years ago

everyday is a day. After finishing the 15 day reboot, I felt very guilty for eating normal food. But now I change easily from normal healty food (incl. meat, alcoholol but lots of vegs and low carbon) to a 3 day juice reboot.

• Dorthe

3 years ago

Hey,

I'm doing great. Veggies are no stranger and have never been but... I'm still struggling with the challenge to go all juice just for 3 days...

I have been drinking 2-4 servings a day for about 30 days or so... Lost counting many days ago he he but I need to see more than just a healthy way of living...

Feeling like it would be a little bit easier if I didn't have to do this alone u know .

• Rosenmaya

3 years ago

yesssss....todays weigh in is 220 :D This has been my first goal for soooo long!

• Rosenmaya

3 years ago

Hi guys:)

Im still here..sort of. The past couple of weeks I've been concentrating my energy on Myfitnesspal. Since I finished my reboot, things have been going extremely well! I havent really payed any attention to the scale, but my food habbits have changed dramatically! I realize that I have nood meat cravings, so I don't really eat meat anymore...who would've thought! I log my intake every day on MFP and take the bike every day to work and back...thats 16 km in all. So....I guess I really have changed my way of living.. I hope I never go back!

I still juice 1-2 times a day.

Every morning I still start with hot water with lemon+ ginger..and then a juice for breakfast. Then I eat a plant based lunch, juice in the afternoon, and eat a plant based dinner. My husband who works at the library has brought home some exellent vegan/vegetarian cook books, and I am learning to cook from scratch I feel. But it's fun, and the food is delicious!

I hope everyone is doing well, either juicing or living the healthy post-reboot-life:)

• lionezz

3 years ago

I guess congratulations are in order here :D Well done ! :)

• Dorthe

3 years ago

thats so cool Rosenmaya, great work

• Mariah

3 years ago

no one in Europe?

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.