Hey Houston!

Back at it again...

• Katy Kat

1 year ago

Hey y'all!

Houston Strong!!!

• Katy Kat

2 years ago

Back at it Texans. Houston here. Any other Texans around?

• kellyfabulous

2 years ago

Hey!

• Katy Kat

2 years ago

Hey y'all!

Where are all my Texans?!?!

• Katy Kat

2 years ago

Hey y'all!

Any Texans kickin' a November reboot?

• Katy Kat

2 years ago

woo hoo!

Hope y'all are all going strong.

@asunlovingmom: Welcome! I hope your juicing goes great! Keep us updated.

@BethTX: Yep, yep, Costco rules for the bulk produce.

I did a 10 day on Suja juices. Target and Walmart carry them also. I really rarely buy the ready made juices. But at the time, Target had a super sale on the Suja, and I had a stack of $1 off coupons, plus the Target Cartwheel app had another discount on top of that! I hardly ever do coupons. I leave 'em at home, or miss the sales, or its always something! But that time with the Suja just worked perfect.

I also did the Evolution Fresh on spring break last year. Pulled into Padre Island a little late. There was a Starbucks just down the street from the hotel. They carry Evolution.

Juice on!

• Katy Kat

2 years ago

Hey y'all!

Sorry I've been off line for a few days. My Internet is fixed!!! I can't post on this site from my phone.

I had a horrible mishap in my fridge. Raw chicken juice dripped on my juicing veggies. Yuck. I had to empty the produce last night. Going shopping again this evening. I had ano Evolution juice this morning. Joe says they're OK on Reboot! If you're ever in a bind and chose to drink Evolution, read the bottle. They also make smoothie drinks.

We're really lucky here in Houston. We have many fresh juice bars. Whole Foods also sells fresh pressed. Trader Joe's also has it's own brand of cold pressed juice. And my all time fave grocery store: HEB, has their own cold pressed juices at limited locations and I've been told that one location does fresh pressed. None of the HEBs that I shop at have either :-(, but I have seen the cold pressed. All of that being said, I have a family grocery budget, so I economize by juicing at home with the occasional treat of a juice bar drink or an emergency cold pressed.

Good health to all. I'll be more active here now that my Internet is fixed. Let's get this group rockin' again :-)

• BethTX

2 years ago

Katy thanks for the info. I will definitely be checking at my HEB and Trader Joes. There's a Whole Foods nearby too, but I don't do much shopping there as it is generally not budget friendly. I was surprised to see the amount of organic veggies at Costco the other day! Loaded up on the citrus fruits, apples, and spinach there. They also have Suja HPP juices although I did not purchase any. Just tried my first coconut water. Can't say that I'm really a fan. May have to add some flavored Stevia drops if I don't get used to it.

• asunlovingmom

2 years ago

I live in central Texas. We have a great juice bar here and when I get lazy I buy from them. Usually its a whole day process for Me (Sunday) and I freeze some. Lately I'just be order from the juice lady ;-) Planning on starting Sep 12 and doing the 5 day.

• Beehinkz

2 years ago

hello, from Houston

• Katy Kat

2 years ago

Hi!

Welcome to the group.

I'm in Houston, too!

• Katy Kat

2 years ago

Hey y'all!

Where'd my fellow Texans go?

Anyone else getting started this beginning of September?

Let's git 'er done!!

• BethTX

2 years ago

Hey Katy. Does seem like the Texans got awfully quiet! I've started drinking a few juices but won't transition fully into a reboot until September 15th. Going to start on the "no caffeine" thing tomorrow so at least that is out of the way. Trying to cut out as much of the unhealthy food ahead of time, too. First couple of attempts at a green juice were...interesting. The one this morning was better. Gonna try an orange one this afternoon. Getting excited!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.