TMI - 60 day Reboot

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Kari75

5 years ago

hello everyone, i know i haven't posted in quite some time. sorry. i managed to go the entire 60 days! i am still very proud of myself. i lost 40 pounds and what seemed like all of my fibromyalgia pain! i have been eating solid food for 20 days now, and i can tell the difference! i think i have gained back 4 pounds, which was to be expected. some of my pain is back as are headaches. i didn't slowly introduce solid food back into my life as i had originally planned. two weeks ago i just began to eat what i wanted so i am unsure of which foods are the ones that may be causing headaches or arthritis type pain. it was the holidays, so i didn't want to restrict myself. and i should also mention that i did NOT eat like a total pig. i simply ate what i wanted and was full rather quickly. i miss the juice so much i am going to juice again for 30 days beginning on Tuesday January 7th. after the 30 days i have promised myself to eat back solid food and variety slowly so i can figure out what the problem is...although i suspect it is gluten/wheat. although i have no physical complications from this other than pain and headaches, which in my opinion, is bad enough. hope this finds you all well and either juicing away or getting ready for another round. cheers!

• Juicetolive

5 years ago
    Hi, I'm brand new. Beginning my first reboot tomorrow... goal is 70 days.. !
  • Tiffany

5 years ago

I am only on the second day of my first 60 days and I have had a lasting headache that will not stop. It's starting to drive me crazy! Please help!

• mikess314

5 years ago

I had that too. It was vicious. After it went away I determined that it most likely must have been related to a detox from caffeine. But it did go away. If possible, just go to bed and wait it out.

• Tiffany

5 years ago

Thank you! But going to bed is not an option as I am at work... However I don't drink coffee either! I do smoke :/ I know bad! But I can't kick eating and smoking at the same time! Could this be a contributing factor?!

• mikess314

5 years ago

Very possibly. I'm afraid I just don't know. I'll tell you what I do know. There is almost no such thing as "normal" when it comes to the first few days of a juice fast. We all experience it differently. The only common factor I've experienced is that it sucks across the board. You just have to trust that the pain is the body rejecting the badness now that it has the opportunity to do so. You will level off.

• Tiffany

5 years ago

Hi all! I just started juicing yesterday, and ever since I have started I have had a long lasting headache, that won't go away! Please help :(

• mikess314

5 years ago

Hi Group! My name is Michael and today is DAY 60!!! I can't believe I did it and I'm actually a bit sad to see it done, Mind you it's only a little sad, and is quickly squashed by the thought of sushi and rotisserie chickens. I am a 37 white man and I began at 268 pounds. I haven't weighed myself since day 45 because I want to see a big final drop. But as of day 45 I'd lost 40 pounds. My goal was to lose 50 and I think I'm on track.

This has been just an excellent experience for me. Now I'm fit enough to work out regularly so I can maintain my new weight and I can once again fit into all my awesome clothes (I'm a Banana Republic man). I just wanted to join and say hi.

Thanks!

• djimpactny

5 years ago

Congrats! Hope you reached your weight goal. I'm on day 32 trying to reach 60.

• Izzi

5 years ago

Hi mikess314-----F A B U L O U S......a great success. We (my husband and I) are on day 24 of 60. You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

• Nicesty29

5 years ago
    Today is day 7 for me and I have lost 2 pounds. I figured I would give myself a full week before jumping on the scale because I know the first couple of days your simply loosing water retention weight. However, I also have been eating fruits, veggies, popcorn (light) and soup when really hungry. I will also admit I have had a few slices of pizza and a lemon pie (not a whole pie but a small one from Whataburger). So yes I did cheat not purposely but only because the first week I was not a gladiator. There is no rule book as to what is right and what is wrong etc. I think our bodies determine the rules. Don’t get me wrong my body did not say that I must eat the pizza or the lemon pie. That was my nose and my love for pizza and lemon pie… Hum… wonder what that taste like juiced. LMAO – nasty I am sure….. So this week I told myself I will be stronger and stray away from temptation. I did not prep I just jumped in and started. I do however, feel a little bit more confident now that I am on day 7 enough so that today I will start back exercising. I wanted to go easy the first week because it’s all new to me. Am I going to make mistakes and have setbacks you betcha, it’s all a part of the journey and I am just getting started 53 more days to go! #tryingtoresisttemption#takingitdaybyday.
  • Ogechi

5 years ago

I am on day 1 of a planned 40 day reboot, in September I Juiced for 7 days, lost 10 pounds but now I am planning to go for 40 days and if I can handle it I will push it to 60 days. It's still early in the day so for now I feel good, that might not be the case later in the day. Good luck to everyone. Hope we all achieve our goals.

• Ria's Skinny

5 years ago

Hello Everyone! I am new here and I plan to start my 60 day Reboot tomorrow, Nov, 10, 2013. Wish me luck!! I really want to become healthier and able to move around with much more ease. Hopefully I can get through the hard part of changing my lifestyle and become more active as well. I see some of you are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work. :)

• debwilder

5 years ago

Hi All I'm starting day 1 tomorrow 11/9 and would like to join the group for support. I going to try the 60 day reboot. Wish me luck....

• Jules

5 years ago

Hi all this is day 1 for me. I have previously done an 8 day reboot Jan 2013 and I am back now with the goal of a 60 day reboot. I am currently approx. 171 pounds.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.