UK Rebooters

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Hunny

2 years ago

Hi all, newbie here. Is this group still active?

• Monica K

2 years ago

Hey all, I'm a newbie from Southampton, on day 2 of my 60 day Reboot :)

• Earthhare

3 years ago

hello.

I've come to the community for some support. I was on the juice fast for 2 weeks and then totally fell off the wagon. Going back in it tomorrow. I thought some support would be helpful. :)

• John

2 years ago
    [deleted]
  • Sam

3 years ago

hey everyone, ive been on this journey since july 4th, and loving the new me, there's no going bsck now. Vegan and juices for life!

Anyone else in Devon?

• Earthhare

3 years ago

Hi Sam! I'm in West Dorset. Just over the border :)

• ColinJonathan

3 years ago

Morning folks!

How are we all doing?

I'm back on the juice after, as has been covered elsewhere, I've had a bit of a crap time recently and my weight crept back up again.

• Gavin Coleman

3 years ago

Hi all, I've just started juicing. I'm juicing for breakfast and lunch, but still have a main meal in the evening. I have one main question though.....I'm continually bloated! I wasn't bloated before this lifestyle change and I've been doing it for about 1 week now. Does this bloated feeling subside over time? Thanks Gavin ????

• Red*89

4 years ago

Hello!!

I am really keen to to try a reboot. Having just recently watched both FS&ND films it has enlightened me and I'm wanting to jump on the reboot wagon with you lovely lot!

I do have a few questions. I am a student in the NHS so will be working shifts over the next few months of placement and wondered if anybody else rebooting worked shifts and how they found it? Also being a student, and even though I work as well, money is always tight so was also wondering a) how much the fruit and veg costs on average for a week of jucing and b) do you shop at supermarkets or markets for them?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!!

X

• hedds

4 years ago

Hello,

As far as the price of produce goes it depends on what you are going to juice and how much juice you are going to drink. At the moment I juice about 90 oz of juice or around 3 litres a day. This is because my husband also has juice with me in the morning.

My daily cost averages around £10 more if I am going organic. Around £14

However I do keep an eye out for the reductions in produce just about to go out of date.

Juicing on shifts will be no different than normal, the only thing I would say is that planning is key, get into a routine and stick with it. I always juice at 9.00 pm as that is when I have some down time. Then all my juice is ready to go in the morning, I just load my cool bag and go.

Hope this helps, good luck

• YorkshireSimon

4 years ago

Hey Re-Booters in the UK. I have just started juicing having checked the scales and seeing 16.7stone :-( I have made a committment to quit alcohol as it was making me fat, sick and on my way to dead! I am off to see Joe in Leeds tomorrow for some inspiration, but I would love to hear from anyone who has quit booze by juicing! Juiceon!

• hedds

4 years ago

Although I was not a big drinker(weekends only), I have stopped all alcohol. It was really hard this weekend as we had a family funeral and everyone celebrated a life well lived with a few drinks. I hope you enjoy seeing Joe , I'm seeing him in Liverpool on Thursday evening.

Juice On!

• LaurenCello

4 years ago

Hya there! I just started the 15-day eating and juicing reboot. I have gluten intolerance and slight IBS and have trouble digesting foods and I have problems with slow digestion. I just finished the first day and could not eat the last kale salad and roast sweet potato and carrot portion. An hour after having a couple of mouthfuls and my stomach is really sore and acidic and cramping. I feel weak and nauseous too. Does anyone have any experience with this? The juicing seems fine, but eating the large salads especially the raw kale seems to be causing stomach pain. Is this normal? Should I just push through or stop/switch to juicing now?

Please please help or point me in the direction of someone/where that can! I really want to do this reboot as I believe the juicing at least will really help with my health and stomach damdage from a lifetime of eating gluten when I should not have...

• YorkshireSimon

4 years ago

Lauren - I had a similar experience the first time and someone recommended that I add some water to the juice, and increase my water intake during the first few days. Do you have the issue if you just juice?

• themoblin

4 years ago

Hi All,

I am from Chelmsford, Essex.

I watched the film on Sunday and thanks to Amazon prime I had my Sage nutri juicer plus by Tuesday morning. So far so good though I am not entirely sticking to juice only (fruit smoothie for breakfast).

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.