2014 Juice Reboot!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Kasayounga

5 years ago

Greetings, I started on January 2nd making this day 48! I have lost 50 lbs so far and hoping to get 5 more out of the deal before my 60 day fast is up. But I am most concerned with educating myself and my body on what to do afterwards, so that I don't have to do a 60 day stretch again!

• Zsolt

5 years ago

Hi everyone! This is my day 23 of juicing. I lost 20 lbs and I feel great. The last week I lost only 2,2lbs but I hope next week it will go faster. Juice on!

• Monica

5 years ago

Hello everyone...it's been quite a few days since I last posted...been crazy busy with "life"...I'm down a total of 15 lbs now...wish it was more but as long as the numbers are going down, all is good in my world! Lol...I haven't started exercising yet as I'm scared it will make me extra hungry....but decided that I need to anyway and thought I'd try in early February...I still have cravings but not as bad as in the beginning...I try to drink a bunch of water right at the onset and that seems to help...still having the issue of having to make meals for my family-soooo wish I could just stay out of the kitchen!! Ha ha...It would make this so much easier...I decided to weigh myself on Sundays only from now on so it will seem like a bigger weightloss...this is all a huge mental battle I'm in-ha ha...continued success to those still on the journey-Happy juicing!!

• Robyn1

5 years ago

Just finished day 15! going to start going to the gym tomorrow with some moderate intensity exercise ....hoping not to get to hungry, not sure how my appetite will be after working out.

• Gina Murasso

5 years ago

my juicer died! I guess this is why I should have saved up and gotten a breville.

:-\ I guess I'll make some soups instead? Dunno what else to do, (or maybe just gnaw on the raw veggies is a better idea) except to hope Hamilton Beach will replace it.

However, in 13 days I've lost 10 pounds. YAY JUICE!

• tracie

5 years ago

I am on day 3 of juicing and I just had a recipe with a red bell pepper...YUCK the pepper taste is too strong and I only put 1 pepper and it called for 2 and I added 3 oranges that it didn't eve call for.... Is there a substitue for red pepper?

• Monica

5 years ago

Hi Tracie...I wanted to add that I made a juice with red pepper and it was really good so I wanted to share the recipe so you can maybe give the peppers another try...1 orange pepper, 1 red pepper, 1 carrot (I added about 3 to mine), 1/2 green apple ( I added a whole one) and 1/2 lemon...you could kind of taste the paper but it was really "light" and gave it a nice flavor...good luck-the early days are the toughest...hang in there...

• GoFish

5 years ago

Tracie, look up the Morning Tang in the recipe tab. It calls for carrot, green apple, lemon and orange and yellow peppers. It's my morning fav. Hang in there, you'll find recipes you like and begin to look forward to drinking them.

• Dust Devilette

5 years ago

12 days of juicing and down 13 lbs y'all! I know I said I wasn't going to weigh but I woke up feeling skinny, lol!

• [...]

5 years ago

Thumbs up to the new skinny you, Ms Dust Devilette. :)

Happy thoughts and happy juicing

Edit | Delete your post
  • Dawn

5 years ago

For Janis. There is one day that I didn't loose anything and I read somewhere that it could be from not drinking enough water or coconut water. I drank more coconut water and the weight dropped again. So maybe look at what the difference is between the days you lose and don't lose. We are all different and I think you will be the better person to answer the question. Only a suggestion :) Best Wishes!

• Janis Sankowski

5 years ago

Okay Day 10 of 15 day reboot and I have lost only 3 lbs this is crazy! What am I doing wrong I have about 50 lbs to lose

• Dust Devilette

5 years ago

Drink 4-5 juices a day and LOTS of water! Don't give up!

• Dawn

5 years ago

I want to scream in the streets I lost 8 lbs in 7 days!! I am juicing during the day and at night eating a plant based meal. This seems to be working for me. 1 lb a day !! Crazy!! Jeans I couldn't button before close and are comfortable (and loose in some spots). I am on my way to a new me! Life changing for sure! Juice on!!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.