May-June 2014 new Rebooters!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Christina

4 years ago

Last day! 40 days done! total lost 22lb! Now I just need to maintain this weight for a while through keeping fit and healthy eating. Will do another big reboot April every year to spring clean my system. Will keep up the juicing everyday between meals : )

• On-the-Road-Again

4 years ago

Congratulations Christina! What a wonderful accomplishment.

• Barbara

4 years ago

Congrats Christina that is awesome!

• On-the-Road-Again

4 years ago

Good Morning...Day 9 and moving along. This is a weekend of wedding stuff with the family. Great company last night and I added to the meal (most of which I could not eat) a roasted pineapple shish kakob. Everyone else had chicken with numerous side dishes.

I believe in creating the kind of world I want to live in. Instead of focusing on what I could not have or changing others. So, I added something new, different and simple to the meal. Most people added the roasted pineapple to their kabobs and, in between the I couldn't do that, were.....Oh! This is good......

I am off to the store today to restock my juicing cupboard. I will have to try the collard green wraps. I am going to a shower tonight and I would like to eat something besides a salad. We have left over veggies from the kabobs and my guess is they will make great stuffing!

• Barbara

4 years ago

Good work! Have not been posting much around here because cannot stay update on all groups hi hi! wishing you all the best on your juicing journey! :-)

• On-the-Road-Again

4 years ago

Thanks Barbara....

• Kandace Gunter

4 years ago

Day 3 transition

+1.2 pounds

Worked out like two hours yesterday cardio and HITT with weights. Hopefully the weight gain is from that.

Today at work two people said I looked like I had lost more weight so the HITT is paying off!

Made some AMAZEBALL collard green wraps today! Had the juice from 9 oranges. Six olives and 2 tablespoons hummus.

I don't steam the collard greens just full them wrap then in wax paper and let sit for a hour. Juices from all the ingredients will soften the leaves up a bit. Will be a staple in my diet.

Also not fully vegan the black eyed peas I put in my wrap today was cooked with smoked Turkey. I still like to flavor my veg and beans with meat.

• Kandace Gunter

4 years ago

End of day 41 (Breaking the fast)

Today I ate

1/2 protein shake

Pineapple, Carrot, apple, sweet potato, jalapeño juice

1/2 cup cooked greens

5 small palm sized collard green wraps

Today I had a physically strenuous day lots of sweating and I know I burned a lot of calories. Was sore by the time I got home... Good thing I prepped did not end up eating until 9pm but dinner was ready in a little over 15 min. I feel good about my choices.

Tomorrow I will work out! TEAM NO EXCUSES!

TTYL

• On-the-Road-Again

4 years ago

Congratulations Kandace! How exciting. 40 days and heading down the vegan road! Not sure what you mean by prepped? Sounds like an interesting meal. Collard green wraps? I would assumed you steamed or cooked the collard leaves and them wraps veggies in them? Sound very interesting.

• On-the-Road-Again

4 years ago

Day 6 and 7 pounds!

Hi All,

I am always amazed at how quickly the weight comes off. Like Christina, my last reboot did not drop as much as others reports......and....it is still significant. The weight appears to be going fast and will slow down for me in another week. What I find wonderful is how well I feel compared to just a week ago. I was sluggish and fighting a very strong sense of the "blahs". This week...energized, elevated mood and sleeping better! No matter how small or how great each success is, it is wonderful feedback from our efforts. I know we need to set priorities and goals in life and if we choose to feel disappointed when we fall short, it is easy to turn away from that which is good! Kudos to everyone!!!!!

• Christina

4 years ago

Hi all, I have not posted much but wanted to say that I am already on day 30 of a 40 day juice cleanse! Its gone so quickly! I have lost 18lb and another 9lb to go. I seem to be losing the weight slower than other rebooters here though. I keep forgetting to add coconut oil to my juices recently but feeling good. I have decided to to do a 60% raw vegan diet after this because that's what I have been craving and buying lots of new recipe books and a spiralizer!

• On-the-Road-Again

5 years ago

Hello All...just started my first full day today! Time to get back into the healthy lifestyle!!!!

• Kandace Gunter

5 years ago

Day 34, day 40 is around the corner. I've decided my plan of action for maintenance. I will be sticking to raw eating for the two weeks before my vacation and doing another 14/21 juice cleanse when I come back. I still have 15 more pounds I would like to lose before my 10 year high school reunion in August. Hopefully I'll be able to jump back into juice only easily after vacation. If not I'll be doing smoothies, juices, and vegan eating for the month of July. Those last 10 pounds are the Devils spawn though so I might just need to stick with juicing, lol.

• Barbara

5 years ago

you are a tough cookie Kandace! keep it up!! cheering for you! :-)

• On-the-Road-Again

5 years ago

Day 3 of 30!

Hi Kandace, my first reboot was a year and a half ago and I put the juicer aside and over time, slowly gained by all the bad habits and the weight! Once again, on the road! The biggest draw away from the healthy eating was pride in the goals I had reached and then treating myself......just this once. The treats were often the unhealthy ones instead of making the extra effort to make a healthier treat...I like to think I can learn from my mistakes. I hope so.

My 2 cents on the aftermath.

• David

5 years ago

Hi all, a lot of strong minded and super determined people in this group. Keep going and here's to a healthier and more balanced lifestyle. :-)

• Kandace Gunter

5 years ago

Day 31, did not drink enough fluids today. Half a juice and one of those evolution pineapple coconut waters from Starbucks. Going to drink more water before bed because I probably haven't drunk enough of that either. Today tried to put on a outfit that I wore last week and it was too big for me to wear. Pretty good for the fact I showed only a inch of weight loss during my measurements this week. Proves progress can be measured in many different ways.

9 more days until the finish line

TTYL

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.