Saying GOODBYE to 100lbs or more!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Jana

5 years ago

Singtaylor: I read once that there are two indicators that could predict if a person would be successful in maintaining their weight loss long term. When I read it I realized that despite losing a lot of weight in my life, I had never accomplished either of these.

1) They did not stop until they met their weight loss goal and

2) They maintained that new weight for a full year after reaching goal

• Pretty_N_plump

5 years ago

Hello FF's and Everyone else!!! I found you all!! :) I definitely need to lose more than 100 pounds!!! This whole new format is going to take some getting used to. I hope it's ok that I invited myself :D

• Natshell62

5 years ago

100% okay! So glad you are here:) I invited the people that I could and figured that those who felt this would be a good fit would find their way here. It doesn't always find people when you type in their name. It just says "no matches found" even though I KNOW they are on the website. Not sure why but oh well. Thank you for joining!!

• Taffy the Great!

5 years ago

Thank you, Ucantimagine, for mentioning that YouTube doc, I'm going to watch it right now! I thought I'd seen them all ;)

My name is Olivia, I've been a junk food junkie my whole life, a raw vegan on/off since 2005, and blending green smoothies for three years, but even when I do a full liquid fast, or eat raw vegan and exercise daily for 6 months, I haven't dropped weight.

The last time I owned a juicer was years ago, and it was slow/hard to clean so I gave up on it. Now I'm ordering one and the light has come on, I realize I haven't been getting the high concentrations of nutrients that my body needs in order to release the toxins and lose the fat.

I'm finally going to get somewhere, after years of effort! I am so excited... I'll probably be the only person amongst my friends who actually loses weight during the holidays! Yipee!

I have a goal of being able to buckle the seat belt on an airplane when I fly in Dec... why do they keep making those things smaller? lol... I'm happy to have your support, and to support you in your journey as well!

Hurray for us!

• Dee Dee

5 years ago

Let me know what you thought of the documentary. I don't think anyone who's interested can't love it. :)

• singtaylor

5 years ago

I am here! So fun to see you all here- we really do need each other for this journey. When I reach my goal weight of 130 I will have lost 101 lbs. I am so tired of stopping at 190 and stalling- never getting there! No more! Juicing and EAT TO LIVE is the way to go for me. Carbs and sugar are my enemies!! I am starting a reboot Oct 22 with 3 days of fruit & veggies only then a 30 day juice feast. Should take me almost to Thanksgiving. My son is joining me. My sister wants to do a juice fast also! I am going to lose at least 50- 60 lbs before March when we go on a mission trip to Phillipines. It is doable. Long day so off to bed - will catch up on the posts this weekend. Night all!

• JuiceeJuice

5 years ago

I also wish that when sign in and head to your group that it would take you to the last page...ok enough venting for one night

• Natshell62

5 years ago

Me too! I was hoping that would be one of the changes with the new format. Actually I was really hoping it would take you to the last post you read since I have trouble finding my place when groups get active. Ravelry (my knitting community forum) does that and it is really helpful. Oh well. Clearly this new format took a LOT of work and I do like a lot of the changes. Nothing is perfect:)

• Jana

5 years ago

Hey everyone! Wow lots of new people - great. Natalie, your daughters are so pretty - just goes to show you those charts are stupid. So I am starting my second long term juice fast tomorrow and I cannot wait. Finished a 40+ day juice fast last Friday and am ready to go at it again. Will be juicing all morning for the next three days so I will be busy.

I can relate to everyone's story on here. Being over 100+ pounds overweight is miserable and has kept me from really living my life. I used to go hiking, camping, river rafting even though I still had weight issues back then I lived a full life. Then somewhere along the way the weight started escalating. I could blame it on a bad marriage, health issues, blah blah blah. Truth is I began to believe there was nothing I could do to lose the weight.

Then I saw FSND, did a 15 day JF then a 45 day. Now I know I am not powerless and I can do it and start living my life again...we all can.

• Dee Dee

5 years ago

I told my mom about what I'm embarking on and she actually listened! I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get her to at least add juice to her diet. She complains that she can't lose weight and she's always tired. I explained that it's because she consumes too much sugar and not enough nutrients. A nutritionally starved body will not shed weight. She said, "Well I gotta do something." So that something will be juicing! I'm so happy. I love her and want her to be healthy and happy. Then she told me about a co-worker who was just diagnosed with very advanced leukemia. He starts his day with 20 pills. I gave her some links about juicing to give to him. I hope he at least tries it. To God be the Glory.

• Natshell62

5 years ago

That is AWESOME! You have no idea how much I wish I had learned all this while my mom was still with me to benefit. She dies of complications of diabetes. It hurts knowing that it wasnt necessary. But I know one of her greatest fears was that my kids and I would follow the same path and she is resting easier knowing that we won't. Or at least we don't have to. My son is still at risk. He juices off and on but he binges a lot too. But at least he is getting his body a lot of nutrients it was starving of before when he does juice and, (NEVER thought this would happen) he is 90% off of soda! My girls are all doing fantastic though:)

• Sherry

5 years ago

I just joined and would love to find out how to get started. I have a juicer and a recipe book. It is just getting started that is so hard. I need to lose 130#.

• Mishmashy

5 years ago

Sherry, have you read much about juicing? watched the videos? The guy on Discount Juicers at YouTube is pretty funny and gives more detail then a person could dream of. ;)

• Natshell62

5 years ago

Hi Sing! When you click on the group and it takes you to the group page, just under the little box that contains the description of the group (above the box with group members photos) there should be a link to click that says join group. It's that simple! So glad you are joining us!

• singtaylor

5 years ago

Hi Natalie ! How do I join the group ?

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.