Saying GOODBYE to 100lbs or more!!!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• JuiceeJuice

3 years ago

I also wish that when sign in and head to your group that it would take you to the last page...ok enough venting for one night

• Natshell62

3 years ago

Me too! I was hoping that would be one of the changes with the new format. Actually I was really hoping it would take you to the last post you read since I have trouble finding my place when groups get active. Ravelry (my knitting community forum) does that and it is really helpful. Oh well. Clearly this new format took a LOT of work and I do like a lot of the changes. Nothing is perfect:)

• Jana

3 years ago

Hey everyone! Wow lots of new people - great. Natalie, your daughters are so pretty - just goes to show you those charts are stupid. So I am starting my second long term juice fast tomorrow and I cannot wait. Finished a 40+ day juice fast last Friday and am ready to go at it again. Will be juicing all morning for the next three days so I will be busy.

I can relate to everyone's story on here. Being over 100+ pounds overweight is miserable and has kept me from really living my life. I used to go hiking, camping, river rafting even though I still had weight issues back then I lived a full life. Then somewhere along the way the weight started escalating. I could blame it on a bad marriage, health issues, blah blah blah. Truth is I began to believe there was nothing I could do to lose the weight.

Then I saw FSND, did a 15 day JF then a 45 day. Now I know I am not powerless and I can do it and start living my life again...we all can.

• Dee Dee

3 years ago

I told my mom about what I'm embarking on and she actually listened! I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get her to at least add juice to her diet. She complains that she can't lose weight and she's always tired. I explained that it's because she consumes too much sugar and not enough nutrients. A nutritionally starved body will not shed weight. She said, "Well I gotta do something." So that something will be juicing! I'm so happy. I love her and want her to be healthy and happy. Then she told me about a co-worker who was just diagnosed with very advanced leukemia. He starts his day with 20 pills. I gave her some links about juicing to give to him. I hope he at least tries it. To God be the Glory.

• Natshell62

3 years ago

That is AWESOME! You have no idea how much I wish I had learned all this while my mom was still with me to benefit. She dies of complications of diabetes. It hurts knowing that it wasnt necessary. But I know one of her greatest fears was that my kids and I would follow the same path and she is resting easier knowing that we won't. Or at least we don't have to. My son is still at risk. He juices off and on but he binges a lot too. But at least he is getting his body a lot of nutrients it was starving of before when he does juice and, (NEVER thought this would happen) he is 90% off of soda! My girls are all doing fantastic though:)

• Sherry

3 years ago

I just joined and would love to find out how to get started. I have a juicer and a recipe book. It is just getting started that is so hard. I need to lose 130#.

• Mishmashy

3 years ago

Sherry, have you read much about juicing? watched the videos? The guy on Discount Juicers at YouTube is pretty funny and gives more detail then a person could dream of. ;)

• Natshell62

3 years ago

Hi Sing! When you click on the group and it takes you to the group page, just under the little box that contains the description of the group (above the box with group members photos) there should be a link to click that says join group. It's that simple! So glad you are joining us!

• singtaylor

3 years ago

Hi Natalie ! How do I join the group ?

• Natshell62

3 years ago

UCANTIMAGINE - I haven't seen Breakthrough. I'll look for that one. You are absolutely right, it doesn't matter how much we "know," if we are ready to change it won't help us.

I went to the store and got all my stuff to start my new juice fast tomorrow. Last time, I made a different juice every time. This time, I'm keeping it simpler. Mean green every day and once in a while some carrot/apple/ginger. I am excited to see how much better I can look and feel by New Years. Usually New Years is kinda depressing for me. Another year wasted feeling like the walking dead... except I could barely walk! LOL This year it will feel much more like a new year full of amazing possiblities!

• Natshell62

3 years ago

Yay Pris! I'm so glad you joined! I tried to send you an invite but it kept saying no match. I tried Shunned and Juicee and Robin too. I haven't tried everybody yet. Can't figure out why it brings up some people just fine but not others.

• Natshell62

3 years ago

Welcome Ucantimagine and Doin'it4me!! An awakening is a very good way to describe it. You might also want to watch Forks Over Knives and Food, Inc just to add to your knowledge base and your convictions. Especially Forks Over Knives. Who doesn't know someone who has died from either heart disease or cancer? And it is really unnecessary! It is not inevitable! MORE THAN 50% of American deaths are from heart disease and cancer. Dr. Alejandro Junger from Forks Over Knives has a book called Clean and I got this quote from him. (I love making memes so if you get sick of them just let me know;o)

• Dee Dee

3 years ago

I watched Forks Over Knives last night. I've also seen Food Inc, Food Matters and I can't even remember what else. Oh I just watched one earlier on youtube called "Breakthrough (An Inspiring Raw Food Documentary)" It was great. I've always loved documentaries so it's not like I didn't know better. We just aren't ready until we're ready. :)

• prishaynes

3 years ago

Hi, I found some of my favorite FF friends! I hope it's okay that I joined the group! :)

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.