Ontario Reboot

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Robert

4 years ago

Hi everyone. Thanks for your welcome to the group. I'm at day five of phase-in. Went through pretty intense headaches for a couple of days. (darn coffee) Have already dropped a few pounds, and am also noticing some small positive changes. (easier breathing) Don't know how long I'll be rebooting?? About 40 pounds worth.(haha) Looking to get to know you all, and please share any inspiration/reboot wisdom. Many blessings.

• Amani

4 years ago

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. Glad to see that we have new members from Ontario. Thanks Marina for creating this group and welcome Rob and Joanne and everyone else :)

Germaine and PinkKim, I am doing great, today is day 26 for me, first week was hard as my body was going through detox and I was craving coffee but after the 5th day it was very different experience. I was doing my own juice recipes first week till I found a free report guide here on the site in case someone doesn't know where it is go to the top of the page click on Reboot then plans then pick the plan you want. I am doing the 15 days plan but for 30 days. I have lots of energy and I feel great I started to go back to the gym after 3 years of not going at all. I sleep better and I have no more migraines which was a big problem for me at least 2-3 times a week. That's all I could think of for now, if you have any questions or any advice please share. :) . Juice on everyone. :)

• PinkKim15

4 years ago
    Thanks for sharing Amani. Coffee is going to be a big thing for me! I have slowly weened myself off over the last week and I am happy to say I haven't had caffinated coffee since Saturday. I now drink decaf green tea in the mornings, and for a treat I twice had decaf coffee. Do you guys think that is OK? I LOVE coffee and giving it up is really hard for me.
  • Demise1342

4 years ago

Hello all Rob from Ontario as well. Juicer is on the way from Amazon after watching Joe's reboot on Netflix pretty inspirational. Looking forward to sheding the pounds and good luck to all in the group.

• Germaine

4 years ago

Yea, the videos are very inspiring! The nice part about netflix is that we can watch them over and over as we need motivation. I have watched both twice now! Joe is such a nice person and so inspirational!

• Joanne

4 years ago

Hey Germaine I think taping to the mirror is a good idea. I boat on GB and need to feel a little better on the water this summer

• Germaine

4 years ago

Hi Joanne, i hear you! Looking great for summer is a bonus,!

• Joanne

4 years ago

Hi all I am Joanne from Mississauga. Starting a 60 day for diabetes on Wednesday. Whole Foods here I come! Good luck to everybody

• Amani

4 years ago

Hello everyone, I am also from Ontario. I am on Day 25 and I just wanted to wish you all the best. :)

• PinkKim15

4 years ago

Hey Amani, can you tell us how it is going? What were your challenges? I was going to start the reboot yesterday, but realized I need to let my body adjust and my job doesn't allow me to go to the washroom whenever I please. So we are adding juices each day and will start the reboot officially on Friday.

• Germaine

4 years ago

Yes please Amani - would love to hear of your experience so far.

• Germaine

4 years ago

I am planning on writing down the reasons I am doing this reboot and posting it on my bathroom mirror. I'm hoping that reading it every morning will help motivate me to stick with it.

• Amani

4 years ago

Germanine, congratiolation on your decision. Can you post your reason for rebooting here as well? it may inspire us all. All the best and congratiolation on your son's wedding. :)

• Marina26

4 years ago

excellent idea! I may try something like that too :)

• Germaine

4 years ago

Hello everyone, I live on the shores of Georgian Bay. I plan to start phasing in tomorrow. So looking forward to feeling better! My son is getting married on April 25th, so motivation!

• Marina26

4 years ago

This is great, everyone seems to be starting around the same time! :D Good luck!

• PinkKim15

4 years ago

Hey there. Yay, a group for Ontario juicers!! I am from Mississauga, and my fiancé and I plan on beginning our reboot on Monday. Tomorrow we will get the juicer and Sunday go shopping for all that lovely produce. Can't wait to begin and I am thrilled there are at least 2 others near me doing this also. Good luck!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.