Ontario Reboot

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Sullije

2 years ago

greetings from Brantford

• smoothiegirl

2 years ago

Looking at these posts. Is the group not active?

• CdnGurl

4 years ago

Greetings from Niagara! I will head over to the Sunshine Clubbe as well, since it was recommended. :)

• Troy_Dom

4 years ago

Hello all....Scarborough here...Day 2 of 15 days....juice only....and the headaches begin...

• Paul_

4 years ago

Is this Ontario Group active? I have not begun my juicing yet, but I have joined here and will be getting my stuff next week (juicer, bathroom scale, fruit/veggies). I thought I would check in here, but there doesn't seem to be much participation. Perhaps a few replies or comments on the Ontario groups' activity would be helpful. If I should participate other than here, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

• Ayla35

4 years ago

hi Paul :-) I'm glad you decided to start a juice journey. I would recommend finding an active group. Come and join us at the Sunshine Clubbe. Stay strong and juice on :-)

• Sunshine

4 years ago

Hi Paul...I am from Ontario too...Toronto. Join us at Sunshine Clubbe. We are a very active supportive group of rebooters. You will find the link to it on my profile page as you scroll down. Welcome!

• angie

4 years ago

hi, from Cornwall Ontario here. I'll be start Tomorrow (Monday) my biggest obstacle is going to be giving up coffee. I'm a coffeeholic. will it make that much difference if I still have morning coffee?

• Robert

4 years ago

Hi Angie. I too loved the coffee. But, do yourself a favor and let it go for your reboot. It might not be as hard as you think to give the coffee up. Maybe some headaches, and perhaps some "grumpies" Just let any possible negative affects remind you of how much the coffee has high-jacked your bodies senses. Good luck.

• EdenBella

4 years ago

Greetings from Woodstock, Ontario :)

• Melissa23

4 years ago

Hi guys! My names Melissa and I am from Mississauga, Ontario! I was looking for a good local support group and I am happy Marina26 took the initiative and created one :) Cant wait to become part of the group!

• Joanne

4 years ago

Hey Melissa I'm joanne also from mississauga. Just finished day 21 and feeling AMAZING. Blew through two juicers already and still sticking with it! It is a lot of work but worth it. Welcome

• Greenspirit

4 years ago

Day 5... juice only :) Feeling great. So cold in Ottawa though... and I feel cold all the time right now...even indoors and under all my blankets. I have had to use my heating pad at nights just to feel warm enough to fall asleep.

Was nice to start the juice only on the long weekend. In retrospect I would not again do day one on a work day. But, days 2-4 I was off and got to follow my own routine. Back to work now...will see how today goes, but I feel prepared. Peace!

• Janet

4 years ago

I had my very first juice today! I never thought I would be one of those people, but now I am one of those people lol.

I'm feeling pretty cocky right now. Let's see how I feel in a week lol.

• TC

4 years ago

You deserve to be cocky Janet! Well done YOU :)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.