The San Francisco real treat juicing!

Group Members

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• valentinaswrld

3 years ago

Hola beautiful people yes am back and I did it I got married it was amazing wonderful exciting crazy overwhelmed luv and it's was beautiful and I made my weight 163 lbs all post some pictures. Am going back to juicing I did eat normal not to bad yeah . Go juicing!

• valentinaswrld

3 years ago

Hola beautiful people it's been weeks since I wrote on my wall. Well ten day before I say I do my total fat lost 25 pounds. From 189 now 165 wow. Still juicing and working out everyday. No craving am off the sugar. Until next time

• valentinaswrld

3 years ago

Hola from San Francisco am back baby got back on the wagon. I stared to juice again and eating my meal at the end of the day. Also I tweaked my food and started to workout every other day and baam I lost two more pound now am 168. I feel recharged I was hard on my self last week . Now with some advice from the nutrients board she help me understand I was able to make this body burn I got my wedding dress out now is 6 weeks until the wedding and I will.zipped up my dress. GO JUICING

• JustAnotherJuicer

3 years ago

I read you need support and help to be accountable. I appreciate your honesty. I am about to be 27 in April but we share something in common that most people don't deserve to endure in their lifetimes. My fiancee was murdered in October of 2010 and my life completely fell apart until I found Juicing. Grief? Loneliness? Depression? I truly can relate to this. I've been in complete isolation for 4 years...until signing up to this website tonight. Even though I have a hole in my soul that will never be filled by anybody or anything. Finding Joe Cross and educating myself all about juicing has truly changed my life for the better.

In regards to your slow weight loss, How many 16oz cups of juice a day do you drink? How many hours are spread apart between each glass you drink? Do you strain/filter your juice to get out as much pulp (insoluble fiber) as possible? Do you exercise at all?

Insoluble fiber slows down your metabolism leading to decreased weight loss. Lack of exercise will make you lose weight wayyyyyyy slower then if you power walked for 1 hour a day or even jogging for 30-45 minutes. Remember: Time spent exercising is more important than the distance you actually travel. I drink my 16oz cups of juice spread out every 2 hours.

Congratulations on you getting re-married by the way. I wish I could do the same but that isn't an option for me. I'm not sure if many widows feel this same way--But I feel that is preety strong character for you to share your life with someone else again.

• valentinaswrld

3 years ago

Hi well here I am getting big again I went of the wagon just this weekend and Came back almost ten pounds heavier. In two day? I mean common really? I see everyone past 15 pound. And I can't pass 170 all my adult life what give I need some explanation or something. I can juice all day and still gain my face get buffy in the morning

• valentinaswrld

4 years ago

Hi everyone just checking in to see who answer any of my questions. Maybe am doing this wrong or am just talking to my self in the group

• valentinaswrld

4 years ago

Hello out there in juice town I had a not so good day on Sunday. I stared good , but I had craving due to my time of the month feeling bloated and with pain from cramp I gave in to ice cream and planing a wedding on a budget it take me out. I sign up to get support and am feeling alone. Only one person supported me. Thank u for listening .

• valentinaswrld

4 years ago

Hi it's it normal not to lose some weigh am I do this wrong ? I just need some guidance to be successful. One thing I do notice my skin looking good and about the rash normal also?

• valentinaswrld

4 years ago

Hi thank u for the advice this is actually the first time that am doing every day it's day 6. What's up with the no sleeping at night is this normal also? My tongue feel funny. I had some ice cream bad idea my menstrual cycle is here boy am not feeling to well:(

• ALFie

4 years ago

The first 4 days are bad, withdrawals from caffeine and headaches etc. By day five or six the hunger pains will stop and you will get a bump in energy. That was my experience and I just made it too two weeks, lost 17 pounds. Keep going.....you can do it!

• valentinaswrld

4 years ago

I stared to juice on Monday its was hard,but I keep on trucking last night was my biggest challenge my head was hurting so bad that i did eat a piece of bread, but today I did my juice and i feel great am learning what work today will be the 3 day reboot.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.