Arizona Juicing Group

Group Members

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Leslie

4 days ago

Good morning today is Day 3/20 weight is down approximately 3.2lbs. this morning. I say approximately because I weighed in late in the morning after drinking lemon ginger water and having a 16 oz juice prior to weigh in. So i subtracted 2 lbs from my initial weigh in, as I had consumed 2 lbs of liquids before weigh in. I am taking herbs throughout the day to help cleanse various organs. I have not done this in the past, just decided to try it out and see how things work out, as the herb plan is recommended to be taken with juices or raw foods.

• JayPNN

4 days ago

Make sure to drink plenty of water too. Concentrate on the process rather than end goal. Also remember this is a life style not a quick solution.

• Leslie

4 days ago

I have been juicing onward of 4 years now. I juice off and on usually for short periods every few months to maintain my weight loss, I eat mostly vegan in between. I have a pituitary tumor that alters my metabolism so it is really slow at times, and other times it is normal. MRI's have shown it different sizes though it remains small, when ist is larger there is more effect on my thyroid function. I never had a weight problem until the symptoms of the tumor occurred and I was sent to an endocrinologist .

I would be happy to lose the 10 lbs I recently gained and add 20 more to the total. Times have been stressful the last 2 yrs which further complicate things, and now my husband wants to move to AZ. Which means I will have to leave my 86 year old parents behind, (my dad has dementia and my mother is having a hard time caring for him). Also we would be leaving our daughter and 3 year old grandson.It is a short plane ride to get to and from Az. and so I acquiesced to the move. It will be a huge change, I have a small farm here with citrus trees, olives, apples, pears, figs, tomatoes,cucumbers, kale, and lots of other vegetables. I have thousands of daffodils around the perimeter and in beds in the yard. I also have large iris beds with flowers of multiple colors. We will have a smaller property in Az and a larger home. I will have to learn to garden in a new climate. I know and do drink a lot of water daily a minimum of 64 oz in the winter and way more than that in the summer. I know you should drink 1/2 your weight in oz of water and I usually meet or exceed that goal. I don't count juices in the water total either. I have had an easier time transitioning in to this juice experience with no adverse side effects so far.

• Leslie

5 days ago

I do not live in Az but will be relocating there in a year or so. Will be in the Scottsdale area, near Cave Creek and Carefree. I am on Day 2 of a juice cleanse today.

• Zootal

1 week ago

North West-ish Valley. Glendale/Peoria. 43rd Ave and Cactus more-or-less

• JayPNN

1 week ago

Hi Zootal,

How are you doing ?

Thank you

Jay

• Rownus

1 week ago

I. Tempe and on day 25 of my reboot. Anyone else in the east valley?

• JayPNN

1 week ago

Keep going, Let me know if you have any questions.

• MrScience

5 months ago

I live in Tempe AZ and was hoping to build a local juicing support group. Are the other members of the Arizona Juicing group anywhere near the Metro Phoenix area?

• JayPNN

1 week ago

HI MrScience,

I live in near South Mountain close to Metro Phoenix Area.

Thank you

Jay

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.