Juicers in Atlanta

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• lisac

1 year ago

Hello,

My name is Lisa and I am new to the group. Is there anyone in the Midtown Atlanta area?

I'm hoping to find someone local to go through the journey with....

• Soose

1 year ago

Lisac, I'm a few hours from you. Have you looked at Meetup for any raw or vegan groups? Ours here have some sort of potlucks every month. Might find some juicing rebooters amongst those groups.

• jshiggins1624

2 years ago

Hi guys,

I am new to this site and this is my first post. I live in Atlanta and I am starting a 60-day juice cleanse in January. I recently discovered Dtox juices and I LOVE them. I am also a big fan of Arden's, especially their Grand Slam.

Jessica

• pellewt@hotmail.com

2 years ago

Hi,

I live in Sandy Springs and I am doing a 45 day reboot (started 10/24/2016. My first reboot was about three years ago was a 60 day reboot. I had a lot of stress in the last 6 months and defaulted to bad habits and regained my weight- I kept almost all of my weight off until about 6 months ago. Looking forward to rebooting my body and mind.

• Dlw68

3 years ago

Hello ATL Juicers. The Doc said my blood results are not good and put me on more meds in addition to my High BP meds. I know I have some reading ahead of me on how the reboot works. The programs arent in my budget range so does anyone have any advice to do this outside of the programs?

Thanks

Dave

• SoniaATL

3 years ago

My husband works in the city near the capitol. Can anyone recommend vegan/vegetarian restaurants in the area?

• Alexis

3 years ago

Day 4 of my reboot! I feel better than yesterday, no headaches thus far this morning. Cravings still getting to me, but I've been resisting quite well. Looking forward to the next few days. Happy New Years Atlanta!

• Theresa Rene

4 years ago

I start my reboot May 13th, 2015. I am a little nervous. Anyone have any advice to keep going if you get hunger cravings.

• WhosUrMommy

4 years ago

fill up on juice and water. Keep your tummy full. It will help you resist cravings. Im at the end of day 7. Cravings for me were more mental. I dont let myself get to feeling hungry. That way, when I have a craving, i know it's mental and not physical. Also, my cravings were at their worst days 2-4. During that time, i avoided being around any temptations. Even tonight, i got home and my daughter was making mac n cheese. I smelled it immediately. She apologized that she didnt know iwas coming home, i told her its ok, but im going upstairs.

• WhosUrMommy

4 years ago

My husband and I are on Day 5 and we live in the Kennesaw area. We're feeling pretty good, lost about 10 lbs each. I'm interested in finding any good juice bars around Atlanta. My husband works out in the Duluth Area, so anything in the Duluth, Kennesaw, Acworth, Marietta and surrounding areas would be good to know about! Thanks! :)

• thintish

4 years ago

Hi im in Dunwoody im on day 4!

• Morticia

4 years ago

Hi! I work in Dunwoody a couple of times a week - is there a juice bar there? I know there's one near Perimeter Mall, but it's not very convenient.

• fpgjr33

4 years ago

Hello,

So I started yesterday and feel fine so far, hope that it continues that way! I live in Buckhead and for convenience sake (when necessary), that I might try Dtox Juice bar on Roswell Road, does anyone been there or have any other juice places to recommend?

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.