Countdown to Summer

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Bonnie

4 years ago

Day 6 for me. I am starting to feel better. I am excited to be this committed to my health. Although I am not weighing myself, I know the weight will come off. I'd like to be down 20 pounds by summer but mostly, I want to feel healthier.

• kaadelson

4 years ago

I'm from Chicago and I totally understand that panic that sets in when January rolls around and you start doing the math on how many days you have left before the swimming pools open and you have to pull out the swimsuit. I'm in Day 7 of a 30 day Reboot and trying to get back on track from a disastrous birthday party a few days ago. This is my second reboot and I absolutely love juicing. I'm excited to be a part of the gang!!

• Bonnie

4 years ago

HI all! I am on day three and I feel somewhat human today. I started the 15 day reBoot so I don't start juice only till Saturday. I have not weighed myself because for once I want to make this about a lifestyle change instead of being controlled by the number on the scale, which never seems to be right. I want to give this a fair shot and if the magic number is not good enough, it has sabatoged me in the past.

• Ywonne

4 years ago

Hi from Sweden. I'm on day 7 - and I have lost 4 lbs. To be honest I'm a bit disappointed it's not more, but on the other hand I must say I feel better today - woke up early, relaxed, full of energy. My goal is to lose another 37 lbs.

The only problem right now is thoughts about the fact that it is Saturday! A day we normally spend with a bit extra, nice food and some wine... but no no today :)

Well there will be Saturdays in the summer :))

Today I'm going to stay busy, start with a trip to IKEA and then do som re-decorating in one of our rooms - that will keep me busy!

• Juicegal

4 years ago

Hey all I'm at Day 6 and i'm just not feeling good right now. I just want to eat food, and yet I know that I can't. Any tips? Words of wisdom?

• zoocrazygirl

4 years ago

Focus on your end goal. Think about how amazing you're going to look at the beach! If it helps, you can even go shopping online (or at the store) and look at all the great swimsuits you'd like to wear. If you're feeling daring, buy one and hang it up in your room for motivation! When I feel really hungry, I back away from the snacks and try to keep busy or distract myself with something. You can do this. You've already lost 6lbs in 4 Days! (according to your last post). That is so amazing! Imagine what you can do in 15 or even 30 days!

• Juicegal

4 years ago

Good morning all! I'm on Day 4 of my fast and I'm down 6 lbs! Really happy!

• LondonLou

4 years ago

6lbs!!! That's fantastic! How did day 4 feel for you? I'm on day 3 which started out great, I woke up early and had a ton of energy but as the late afternoon I felt light headed, hungry and had a thumping headache. I know that it's to be expected at this stage though. Hoping day 4 is nicer. Well done on your 6lb loss, you'll be on your way to bikini season in no time!

• Juicegal

4 years ago

well i'm now on day 5 and i'm feeling pretty good. This has been the best day out of them all. And most of all I've lost another pound very happy about that. What is your goal? How many days?

• LondonLou

4 years ago

7lbs is half a stone! In just 5 days, you go girl! :)

Well, I want to lose 20lbs, thats my starter. As for how many days, I really didn't set that goal because to be honest, I wasn't even sure at the beginning that I would make it to day 4! Now I'm here though, I'm thinking no less than 8 days. Going to shoot for 10 days and if I get there, I will look at the scale and decide if I can push for 15.

How about you?

• LondonLou

4 years ago

Woo hoo, 5lbs down on day 2! Feeling motivated!

• LondonLou

4 years ago

Hi BooNuttBudder, lol. I'm with you. I over indulged this holiday season which, if I'm honest started in Oct. My aim is to be swimsuit ready in time for summer too. I am on day 2 of my my reboot and while I don't have a set amount of days planned, I would like to lose 20lbs hopefully in the next 12 weeks and also tone it all up before bikini season starts!

• Oreoboreo

4 years ago

I'm starting my prep for my first reboot. Best of luck to you!!!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.