JUICING CHALLENGE FOR BEGINNERS! JOIN ME!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Joanna

2 years ago

Hello Lillies, as I posted earlier, I too fell of the wagon and received this reply in the Don't Worry We've got This group.

Because of Jim's post I now look at it differently..........

-I have completed a 4 day Reboot.... well done me!

-I had two days of juicing which included 2 snacks whilst reflecting!

-I am now on day 4 of my second Reboot!!!!

DON'T STOP......

Jim16

1 day ago

Hi Joanna, Welcome to the clubhouse! I just read your other post on Sonia's group and guess what? Just about all of us here have slipped up once or twice. Doing a reboot is not an absolute strict rigid plan that if you eat you're out!!! The fact is that if you stay on point with juice only, your results will be faster, but there are are plans that include veggies and healthy plant based foods. Keep your 8 days, or not. The important thing is not to quit!

When you get famished try to resist and drink a juice instead. You also have to drink your water!!! Wish you well .

-

• Lillies

2 years ago

feel off the wagon.. At a gathering with family and I had one rib.. And other fruits..

How do you all do this..when other family are around..? The temptation!

• JuicingWithSonia

2 years ago

How are you doing? Always step away when others are eating and focus on the goal that you need to reach. You need this, do it for your own good. You have to fight and have strong will power. DO NOT GIVE UP! The results will be so worth fighting for.

• Gytha

2 years ago

I am on day 3 and came to the realisation that needed not to be so alone so I joined here.

• JuicingWithSonia

2 years ago

how's it going so far?

• Joanna

2 years ago

Hi guys, I too slipped off the wagon momentarily and had some vegetables and rice at the weekend. Does that men I should start counting from the beginning again? HELP!

Another thing, when I started last Thursday I weighed 160 lbs then went down to 154 lbs within the first four days but now I've hit a plateau ..... that's what I get for eating ha ha. Anyway, I think you have a good point Lillies, I am also going to weigh myself ONLY every 7 days

• JuicingWithSonia

2 years ago

I would say either start all over again or add extra days in the end. I would personally start from the beginning so it can remind me not to sneak any food because it would mean starting all over again. My mind would automatically believe I need to start from day 1 again so... I would hate to keep starting all over so that thought is what makes me NOT sneak in some foods. Have that mentality and I'm sure you'll skip out on the rice Nextime.

• Lillies

2 years ago

Hello all! Joining the group.. I need accountability and support! :) day 2 for me!!! Start weight 188. I plan to ONLY weigh every 7 days.. The first reboot I did awhile back.. I weigh myself everyday and got discourage when I didn't see the lbs come off..

I snuck in some fresh fruit earlier today! :( but I will get back on track!

• JuicingWithSonia

2 years ago
    Goodluck!! You definetly have our support :) I know you will reach your goal! Just keep your eye on the goal and you'll get there for sure.
  • H@rleyGirl

2 years ago

I'm going to start very soon so far I've bought the brevelle Juice fountain, the weekend will be for my grocery shopping. My question to you or anyone out there, what type of bottles do you store your juice in. I saw some glass jars in Amazon., has anyone purchased them.

• Sophie

2 years ago

I use 16oz mason jars.

• JuicingWithSonia

2 years ago

So a little tip.... I find it easier for me to make a bunch of juice all at once so I see it all the time and whenever I feel lazy to make another juice, I'll already have some waiting for me in the fridge. I just made my jug and I should be good all day tomorrow. I really suggest you do this because seeing the jug reminds me to stick to the juice. Just imagine how much money we spend on these veggies, can't let that go to waste. JUICE UP PEOPLE! Day 7 complete :)

• JuicingWithSonia

2 years ago

IM SET! This will make it easier to easily grab and go. Take an hour out of your day to make a jug if you barely have time to make your juice every sec lol.

• Amyjane74

2 years ago

I am joining you all tomorrow... : ))

• JuicingWithSonia

2 years ago

I'm so happy you can! Feel free to ask ANYTHING. I'll be glad to help you out whenever you need it. :)

• JuicingWithSonia

2 years ago

WOAH! Day 6 for me already? Mind blowing because it feels like I JUST made this group a day ago lol.... Guys we definetly got this! DON'T GIVE UP!!! Keep your mind focus on that goal you've always wanted to achieve. I know it's hard and that burger, cake and ice cream looks so yummy but no! That junk food will ALWAYS be there. You have to live the healthiest lifestyle. For your own good. So let's reach that!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.