JUICING CHALLENGE FOR BEGINNERS! JOIN ME!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Bee Hu

2 years ago

Day ONE and I'm off to a shaky start because I wasn't prepared for breakfast. I had unexpected company and a very busy evening that I did not have time to prepare my breakfast juice. The plus side...I ate very little vege breakfast with a small bowl of oatmeal. After I cleaned up breakfast I prepared my veges and fruits, and even my company helped me juice. They tried a few different recipes and by the time they left they were talking about buying a juicer. I know this is not going to be easy but I'll give it a try.

Good job everyone. :)

• Robin

2 years ago

Hey Ya'll. I'm on day six and I'm down 6.2 lbs!! Glad for that. Feeling a bit hungry today so I just drank more water and will be drinking an extra juice. . I have been feeling GREAT and with more energy than I know what to do with.lol. Last night tho I had a hard time sleeping, just tossing and turning. Anyone else have this issue?

I hope everyone is doing well

keep on juicing on :)

• Bee Hu

2 years ago

I have with a mostly blended diet. My sleep pattern is off.

• Maddogcupcake

2 years ago

Yes I think insomnia / sleeplessness is pretty common during the fast. One fasting book I'm reading recommends the below:

"Triptophan Amino Acid 500 mg Tablets (to help you sleep in case of insomnia and to help stabilize mood)"

"Valerian Root Capsules (to help calm and settle you down, particularly at night)"

• Cece8003

2 years ago

I am going on day 3! I need a recipe for energy and running. Any suggestions?

• Finlee

2 years ago

ive been sort of positioning myself into this juice fast, everynight, there is something. im going to work it out, i might not do a perfect fast, but it will be perfect for me! as a base i know i am going to drink a quart of morning glory each day, probally do a vegan vegetable and top off with something tasty, not to much of that for sure and drink my water to get to 84 ounces, tomorrow i might change my mind but i wil not change my mind about working on my health in this manner! you want to feel alive, you eat live things!!!

• colahill112

2 years ago

I'm halfway through Day 3 and thinking I need to eat. Not because I'm hungry but I'm really shaky feeling. Anybody else experience this? Help....

• K Marie

2 years ago

try some veggie broth, or even organic bone broth - it is allowed. I make my own veggie broth from the pulp and mix half and half with bone broth. It has helped significantly. As does the coconut water. I find the more I drink it, the more I like it.

• colahill112

2 years ago

Thanks K Marie! I will keep that in mind. I ended up ordering Joe's Book and once that gets here, I will start my Reboot again.

• reclaim

2 years ago

Well, I caved, ate leftovers. Mainly veggies, though, so not the end of the world. I have made a lot of progress so far - down about 8 pounds in the 13 days. In a social situation coming up, I am going to try to be careful only to eat the veggies and not too many at that. When I have a "cheat," I add a day at the back end of the 30. May not do this perfectly, but I am determined to finish out the challenge. Trying to recruit a friend to do ten days with me, that might recharge my efforts. I have to say, I do not feel energy through the roof as some do, but that's okay. Eventually carrying around 20 less pounds will boost my energy level, but I have to get there first by putting one foot in front of the other.

• Maddogcupcake

2 years ago

13 days is an excellent achievement!

• colahill112

2 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I'm on Day 2 of my Reboot! I remembered Joe having a support group from the videos so I looked it up and joined. I'm hanging in there. Cheers to good health!!!

• Robin

2 years ago
    read, read read. You can do it .
  • LilNix25

2 years ago

hey all! Just joined and starting a Reboot on 1st March for the month. Worried about it so any tips would be great thanks!

• K Marie

2 years ago

Just read as much as you can here on the website - is it full of good information!! Enjoy!! Let worry go and remember this is about health! Everything you do in this direction is for the better!

• Bee Hu

2 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I was going to start until March 1st but I'm going to start tomorrow morning. Eeek! I'm transitioning into my first reboot from going vegan since February first and I've been doing smoothies during the day, for the last week, and solid cooked vegan foid for dinner. I'm getting a juicer today so I'm excited, but anxious. I tried not to eat dinner but have a smoothie the last few nights and I just couldn't...lol. I'm the cook, for my family, so it's tough not to eat the food I'm cooking.

I just weighed myself so I'm at about 155 lbs. My scale could be off and I hope it isn't because I started at 162 on January 18th. I'm 5'4" and I'd like to be at 130ish.

Good job to you all and wish me luck on this reboot. :)

• K Marie

2 years ago

Congrats for starting - I am fortunate not to have others to cook for, so hopefully someone else can give you suggestions for that! Good luck!!

• K Marie

2 years ago

Yahoo. Plateau broke. Down a half a pound, but a real half pound. .8 away from entering the 170's. Very exciting. Watched the two Knives over Forks movies, and though I am sure that lifestyle will work for many, long term I don't see myself eating completely vegan. I do believe that I can maintain a long term juicing regime that (after the fast) includes maintaining a high percentage of veggies. But getting to my weight and health goals come first. Waking up down a little was so encouraging. Day 10 in friends, keep at it!

• Sergio

2 years ago

Congratulations.......after my reboot im thinking ill start by cutting out all beef completly go somewhat of vegiterian but not veggan, keep some kind of meat in my diet be it fish or chicken.... keep up the great work.... juice on !

• K Marie

2 years ago

I think for me, rather than cutting out beef wholly, my plan will be to just stick to less frequency, and ensure that ANY meats, fish or poultry I eat are locally sourced, and grass fed, cage free eggs etc. If those things are treated as "treats" so to speak, I want to ensure I am consuming the best quality. But I am a looooong way from that! :-)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.