JUICING CHALLENGE FOR BEGINNERS! JOIN ME!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Noreen

2 years ago

Hi, I'm getting started tomorrow on juicing to get my health back. Looking to go 60 days on a juice fast. any words of wisdom?

• Southwest77

2 years ago

Hi! I would like to join ya'll! I"m on Day 3. Tough go yesterday, but feeling a bit better today. Nice to be around folks who are serious about their health :-) inspiring!

• Christopher

2 years ago

Hear days 3 or 4 are the worst. Glad you are sticking with it!

• rivetingrose

2 years ago

Day 14/14 of my diet preparation. Tomorrow I begin my all-juice fast for 14 days.

TODAY:

Bloating due to menstruation is slowly going away. I had one full meal today because I was starving. I had bananas at night. The rest of the day was water and juice.

I started replacing 1-2 meals since Aug 5. Then I slowly transitioned to replacing 2 meals with juice. That lasted for 2 weeks because I didn't want to shock my system. Tomorrow I'm transitioning to all juice and water for two weeks as I feel my body is used to juice already.

IMPROVEMENTS:

I used to have early-morning cramps and now they're gone. I also had chest pains when I coughed and they're gone as well. Skin's glowing and dark spots are starting to clear. I generally feel lighter and have more energy. I don't get sleepy in the afternoon anymore.

EXERCISE:

I walk everyday for 15-20 minutes, and plan to increase walking to 45 minutes daily for 2 weeks.

STATS:

August 5 weight: 150

August 20 weight: 140

Weight goal: 127 (target date: Sept 2)

• SBFD DJ

2 years ago

How do I know if I'm in the right group?

• Shorty

2 years ago

I am on day 2 of 10. I am going to commit to 10 days and go from there. I feel that 30 days is to big of a goal for me to see it through. So I will take it day by day and on day 10 decide if I want to go another 10. I am a disabled vet that has numerous ailments from the burn pits and air quality in Afghanistan.I am starting at 165lbs and my goal is 130-135 lbs. with hopes I can get off my blood pressure meds.

.+-[

• Chrome Diva Teresa

2 years ago

Juicer ordered....check. Books on juicing by Joe ordered...check. Now... I wait.

• rivetingrose

2 years ago

Day 3 today. I had a bowl of mixed fruits then corns in addition to my mean green juice. I have my menstruation today so I feel kinda bloated. I lost 3 lbs so far. Not craving for food anymore. Hope I maintain this for the next 15 days.

• Tami1971

2 years ago

I find my energy is depleated and I am exhausted today - I did fall off the plant based wagon this weekend but I am right back on today

• Torio333

2 years ago

Hey guys! I'm excited to juice! I'm starting tomorrow for the second try and I really want to stick to it this time! Hope you guys can help keep me in check :)

• Cheryl

2 years ago

Starting day 2 :) Yesterday was good. Was a bit hungry when I went to bed ....kept pushing through. Hope everyone has a great Sunday

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.