Billings Montana The Wolf Family New Years Reboot

Group Members

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• major

5 years ago

Yesterday I had a bout of 24 bug I think...Diarrhea. So this morning I feel washed out... Got out and snow plowed the driveway ...so I. Got some exercise ....

• Marcus_uk

5 years ago

Ok guys, how's it going? Day 4 for me and the first day back at work. The jugs of juice I made the night before sorted me right out. I even drank more water than coffee, another first for me in a long time.

• major

5 years ago

actually Marcus......it's 11 degree F. Today... And those veggies are growing in here in Great Falls, mt. The room. Is insulated and I have a 1500 watt..heater keeping the room at 70 F....look into: thermal mass heaters, or rocket mass heaters.....

You'll fine you can do this in a cold climate.....

Howard

- See more at: http://community.rebootwithjoe.com/profile/marcus-uk-270713#sthash.dicA25Tn.dpuf

• Mikel Wolf

5 years ago

Hey Major and Marcus! Happy New Year! Thanks for joining my community. I'm on day 4...its been hard in some ways and easier in others....feeling pretty good today. Hope you folks are rocking the reboot too. I love the support and apprecaite it, hope I can lend some support too brothas!

• Marcus_uk

5 years ago

Day 4 - Weldon mate. So how much weight do you want to shift? I am looking to loose about 28kg over the next few months. It's a big ask but when you see what some people have achieved, it's small fry bry comparison .

• major

5 years ago

In an effort to lose weight and improve our health we started a Aquaponics system

http://youtu.be/ik8xuGR5ZJI

We started a 10 day reboot yesterday ..... Also during Xmas break my daughter in Kentucky is on her way on her first reboot....

Happy new yr

• Marcus_uk

5 years ago

I had never heard of aquaponics before. I checked it from your link, great if you live in a warm climate. Here in the UK it's still cold, wet, windy etc. Love the idea though.

• Marcus_uk

5 years ago

Hi Major, Where is 'great Falls'?.

Well, it's day 2 of the juicing and I confess to having mixed feelings about this. It is easy to miss the fact that you are eating great healthy stuff and it is not a punishment. It's Saturday and all the family are in good cheer. Meal times are the place you all get together. It is then that you realise this is a very personal journey as they eat a lot of the stuff you can't. I didn't realise I could become so reflective over a whole meal baguette !!!

• major

5 years ago

greetings from great Falls..

• Marcus_uk

5 years ago

Hi Mikel, Good luck. I thought I would join your group as at this moment in time I am drinking my first juice, on my first day, and it is delicious. Having juiced before and lasting 14 days, I know support is the key if I am to last longer and reach some meaningful goals. I too have a great family and want to be around a lot longer for them.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.