Starting a reboot March 29,2014

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Chrissy

5 years ago

Know what you mean Mary322, Easter I think is going to be hard for everyone, got to look at the bigger picture and we all do so much for others got to put ourselves first for once. Know it is hard not being able to sit and have a family meal together, difficult to watch them tuck into something nice when drinking a green juice.

• zeke8828

5 years ago

Hey Chrissy,How ya doing? Juicing is a good thing ,a long term thing .........if ur doing 60 days look at the big picture! i don't mean the one in the mirror now ...the picture u will see in 60 days..Juicing 60 days is tough ..way tough..i did it with older boys in the home food everywhere and cooking going on..I ignored it..if ur doing the cooking ..way tough ..You Chrissy are the one that has to tell yourself ..I know what to do ,all you need to do is do it! You can! Yep Easter is on the 20th? Candy is for the kids! There will always be a reason for juicing not to be easy..You have to look at it in a positive way for you.. and the people you love around you! You will feel so much better and for having the experience of doing a 60 day reboot..AS Joe Cross said it is truly amazing!..your mind will become so clear it is an unbelievable feeling! Yow will not want food after 21 days,well u might want it but there is more will power that over rules the want to eat! Any pain u have will go away while juicing! It returns though..You will learn so much along the way..the right food for you and your family! Get healthy and enjoy everything around you ! This is not a race or a challenge like tv or whatever ..this is within your grasp!..

Mary 322 ,you all know what going on with the juicing ...juice fasting! no food..you guys do your 60 days and have fun! Enjoy each day..life is truly a blessing ..help each other out like you're doing and you'll be experts like some others out there!

Juice on !

zeke

• Chrissy

5 years ago

Hi is anybody out there, group seems to have gone very quiet.

I didn't do very well the other day had a big failure and ate pizza. But with support from my friend Cloudmama I'm back on track.

Keep juicing guys it will do us good in the end :)

• zeke8828

5 years ago

Hey Chrissy, Pizza!...Arrgghh!..Remember it's not the end of the world. Keep an eye on these juicers Cluodmama!

zeke

• Mary322

5 years ago

Chrissy, I am glad you are back and track, it sounds like a little stumble along the path. I am on day 14 and trying to go to 30, but I am worried about getting through Easter. How to I cook and watch everyone eat without killing someone for some food? Lol, I promise I wouldn't, but jeez, I miss eating. I am not hungry, I just miss the social part and all the flavors of food. I feel like I have come so far, I don't want to stop!

• Justsarah

5 years ago

Day Six. Still hungry, but not as tired. Maybe I'll just grab a coconut water and walk around the block for a while. :)

The scale is SO mean. I've really been excited about getting out of the 140s. Every day it inches down. I get so excited to go to bed wondering what the scale will say in the morning. Today it was going to be my day to be 139 and I couldn't wait! I got on the scale first thing this morning, and it read 140.0. ARG!

• Cloudmama

5 years ago

Hang in there! 139 and below is coming!

Good for you about taking a walk. I am trying the same thing. Amazing how easy it is to come up with excuses. Hugs

• StarLovesSky

5 years ago

Ended up taking a few days 'off' juicing :( Had to help a friend in need which meant not having access to a juicer. HOWEVER... I've made the next 3 days worth, whacked them in the freezer and have won a juicer for 99p on eBay which I'm having delivered to my friends house as I'm going over to help her out for a week. For 99p plus a couple of quid for delivery, I'm staying on this time.

And... my eldest has agreed to clear the table of plates and scrape food into the compost so I am not faced with my 'bad habit' until I'm firmly back on this!! Phew. Sorry, hope I'm not sounding negative but wanted to share that sometimes this is taking a few tweaks but sheer willpower is going to get me there!! (And I'm watching FSND on Netflix whilst the kids play!)

Juice on!! xx

p.s. Has anyone read Juice feasters Handbook?

• Cloudmama

5 years ago

You don't sound negative! You sound like you are making a plan and taking action to make it happen! Good for you! Hugs

• zeke8828

5 years ago

How's everything StarLovesSky?

zeke

• Justsarah

5 years ago

Hi guys, hope it's okay to join y'all? I'm on Day Five, started April 2. Just looking for some support. :)

It's all going well so far, losing about a pound a day so far. I feel very bloated though so the scale surprises me. I'm starving and tired, but hoping those trail off in the next five days so that maybe I can start exercising.

• StarLovesSky

5 years ago

Hi Sarah,

Well done you!! Have you considered doing some yoga? I tend to find that it helps relieve that bloated feeling plus makes me work up a little sweat! I'm about as flexible as a concrete post!! ;)

• Cloudmama

5 years ago

@JustSarah- Once I got through a rough Day 6 I felt less bloated and a bit more energetic. Hang in there! You are almost through what everyone says is the hardest part! I'm trying hard to do the same- starting Day 8 today and while I wish I were making a HUMUNGOUS cup of coffee, I am actually feeling like I can drink my hot lemon water and put on my sneakers for a walk.

• Chrissy

5 years ago

OMG feel like I could eat a horse, absolutely STARVING..feeling good but not been on the scales hiding them away in case they don't say what I want them too, but to be honest do not feel any lighter. I know it's only day 6 but thought I'd feel less bloated. Oh well onward and upward not going to let it beat me.

• Matthew

5 years ago

Going into day five and not much to talk about. I'm looking forward to starting my exercise program in a few days...did I just say that? It's all this fruit and veg in me talking. Forget I mentioned it. Hope everyone is doing well!

• StarLovesSky

5 years ago

So today I failed slightly, but has proven to me how un-mindfully I eat. Carelessly picked up one of the kids leftover crackers and ate some of it! Damn it. I spat some of it out in my\ 'holy crap!' moment... This juicing isn't just about health, it's about those awful habits I've acquired!! I hadn't realised that I just hover up the leftovers! Silly ol' Jo. But on a plus side, found 2 juice bars in my local town!! I have obviously just walked past them previously thinking they were far too healthy for the likes of me! How's everyone else feeling?

• Matthew

5 years ago

You failed? HA! Look closely at what you did. It's not like you sat down to a bag of Doritos and gobbled through the whole thing. Out of pure habit you effortlessly took a bite of a cracker. You caught yourself and feel bad for it. That's FANTASTIC! Having chewing cravings is natural for the first week or so. I now am on day four and starting to make friends with my juicer. Well, it better consider me its friend, I bathe it 4 times a day for Pete's sake lol. Have fun with your new lifestyle, and have a fantastic wedding!

• Cloudmama

5 years ago

I am proud of you! You spit them out! What is better than that???

"Far too healthy for the likes of me"!!! That made me laugh! I did the same thing. Found several places in my town I can order juices from too! ;)

• Justsarah

5 years ago

I found a local juice bar too. But it's $10/drink!! Good to know I have options though. :)

• Chrissy

5 years ago

Having trouble with iPad every time I click LIKE it comes as as flag inappropriate. So sorry if anyone thinks I've done this to them. All comments on here are helping me on my journey & being in contact with Cloudmama AKA Kim is a great help.

• Cloudmama

5 years ago

Checking in together has been a great transition. We may live far away but I feel like you are right along side me with the Juicer!

• Cloudmama

5 years ago

Morning everyone! Day 4 and I woke up feeling pretty good. Not as exhausted as I usually am. I feel lighter and cleaner inside which is a nice feeling. I've been trying to visualize the inside of my body like a neglected overgrown garden. It helps me find a little patience to think that I have to work hard just to clean the brush and thorns out. Then the soil will need tending to before I plant. This is my (hopefully successful) way of telling myself that change will come slow. I can't give up! That is my normal pattern. Do great until the results don't match what is on the scale. Then I say "screw it- I might as well be happy and fat and eating yummy food". Hoping that this time by telling the world, I can recreate new habits and never say "screw it" again.

Hope everyone's day is a good one- fewer cravings & more energetic moments than yesterday! Hugs

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.