Keep the Faith

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Margaret Joyce

4 years ago

Hi everyone especially Brenda 49 I have lost my way with juicing since my husband passed away had a lot to do and to work through my grief which comes and goes. I did not realize that it had been 5 months since I was last on this site until tonight. I will perhaps start juicing again when the weather warms up has been very cold this year in Australia where I live. I am trying too discipline my body with fasting to plunder my body and bring it under if you are undisciplined in one area you are in all areas. This I have realized how powerful my body is in its demands upon me I don't want my body controlling me but me in control of my body. But this is easy said then done 2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness" Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

• Anna Banana

4 years ago

Hi ya'll I am new. I like the faith element in this group. I am starting a 30 day reboot journey June 1 and in meantime prepping starting my profile and stuff. Power verse to get me started is phillippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I plan to not only do a juice fast but in the 30 days spend 30min each day reading the word. (dusting off the good ol' book off the shelf.) ...intimidated but determined to reboot both.

• brenda49

4 years ago

Hi Anna,

You have a good plan! Philippians 4:13 is also one of my favorites, I just need to practice it. I think having a start date of June 1 is a good idea. You can mentally and prayerfully prepare. I need to do the same!

• KDianeC

4 years ago

To those of you posting or that have joined several groups do you post on each group or just on the discussion?

• brenda49

4 years ago

Hi Diane, I have not been good about posting anywhere lately! I have fallen off the wagon. But to answer your questions (late!) I only post here but you can do what ever works for you. I would say post where you feel you get the most support and feel inspired. We're a bit spotty here and I am the biggest culprit.

• KDianeC

4 years ago

Going walking rain or

• KDianeC

4 years ago

Also I have to bold my text to get the post to start. I can't say I am crazy about the juices. I think if I go just juice it may taste better. I also need to restock my veggies.

• KDianeC

4 years ago

I have been trying to post but I never see it posted. We got Breville bje510xl. I like it.

• MissieBee85

4 years ago

Ok day #9 juice only, no binging, no nibbling, no cheating! I still feel hungry and tired. Trying to up my volume of water and maybe one additional juice for the day. Next thing on the list... to start moving more, but its been cold outside so I haven't been able to go on my walk. I want to take a look at the videos on this site, anyone use them? I can kind of understand how this reboot helps keep you with a healthy diet even afterwards because honestly even a salad looks phenomenal to eat! So I took the Omega VRT350 back to the store, they didn't seem too happy because they have to damage it out even after one use, but I'm sorry I'm not going to pay all that money for something I don't love, I exchanged it for the Omega 8006 and so far its amazing! No clogging, no pulp in the juice! Let me tell you not being able to enjoy your juice, or even having a hard time getting them down because if the pulp, makes for a very difficult day of juicing and a higher chance of falling off the wagon. How is everyone else doing??

• brenda49

4 years ago

Missie you are doing so well!! You're an inspiration!

I on the other hand have not. I think I'm in a slump. Wanting to stick to it but not following through. I'm frustrated with myself.

• MissieBee85

4 years ago

Hey guys, what kind of juicer is everyone workin with? I started with a Breville Elite, which I like how fast it is and that the pulp never gets caught up or clogged. However I really wanted a better return on volume of juice, especially with the greens. And would like something that produces less foam. So I went out and got the Omega VRT350. Its a vertical masticating juicer that runs very slowly. I am not happy with this one for three big reasons. 1st the area where the pulp is extracted gets clogged very easily, like after a couple kale leaves, or a couple celery sticks I have to take the whole thing apart and unclog it, very aggravating! 2nd the juice comes out very pulpy, if I wanted pulp I'd use my nutribullet and make a smoothie. I dont know if it has anything to do with the machine getting clogged so quickly. Yes I could strain it but to me that defeats the purpose of having a juicer (and paying big $ for one). And that takes up way too much time. 3rd, I noticed after a little while the spindle part in the middle gets hot and makes the juice warm, NOT GOOD!! So needless to say this one is going back. I really expected more from such an expensive piece of equipment. I'm wondering if maybe the Omega 8006, being that it's horizontal, works better... thoughts please :) thanks!

• Ayla35

4 years ago

I love my green star and it alleviates all the problems you're talking about. It's a little pricey but a really great investment.

• brenda49

4 years ago

I have a cheapie Black and Decker juicer that I paid $30 for 2 years ago. I would love to get a Breville.

• KDianeC

4 years ago

Sorry guys been out of town w/out wifi. Get back to you all this evening!

How do you like new picture? It is a Christmas ornament from Hobby Lobby a couple of years ago.

KDianeC

- See more at: http://community.rebootwithjoe.com/groups/view/code/YSRVVF5W4YPC9ACSC9YL#sthash.wyuIympF.dpuf

• MissieBee85

4 years ago

Closing in on day 5 of juice only... WOW are some of these real intense to drink! I'm glad I'm doing this, I am hungry, and tired, and I just started my monthly (sorry for the TMI) but if I ca make it through PMS week, which is usually when I binge most and eat A LOT of chocolate, then I can get through the weekend and on to next week. I originally said I was going to start with 7 days only, but I think I am going to go to the end of the month and see where I am at. I am not really putting any time constraints on this, just seeing how I feel. Hope everyone is doing well here! God Bless!

• brenda49

4 years ago

That's great Missie! Keep at it!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.