Reboot Australia

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• JuiceMe

4 years ago

Hi there,

Is this group still active? I am in Brisbane, QLD.

Nell :)

• Aelfwine

4 years ago

Day 57 & we're going strong. We have eaten, we went to a Wedding Nov 22 '14 & we ate at the reception as would offend the family if I didn't. Christmas Day & Boxing Day fresh meats & salads we on the menu. My family cared that Nick & I were on a diet. They said so this year we are having a healthy Christmas... so good of them, I thank them all for their support, respect, love and care for us both. We are still enjoying our juices, I have all the books and yet we still haven't tried every single one as yet. We are mixing it up, we're eating a rainbow. Gazpacho is my man, Nick's favourite & I also add 2 large red chillies to the juice, one with the seeds, one without... yum yum! My favourite is a simple one... Carrot Apple & Ginger, it's just so refreshing. We are loving how healthy we have become, how asthma has completely gone for my man Nick & how we are feeling within... proud and supported. We are there for each other and we encourage and compliment each other every single day. We are the rock for the other, we're right there if one has any weak moments. We remind ourselves of the goal, the progress we have made so far, the health benifits, where we are headed and what it is "WE WANT FOR OURSELVES". I have not had a real lot of repsonse to any of my posts since joining the community but post now & then all the same. I feel very supported on the Facebook Page Reboot Australia they're an active lovely positive bunch of rebooter's <3 I do hope that by the posting of our journeys success and happiness, due to all our hard work and effort, that others will feel compelled to keep going and forfill their own goals and dreams. Nick is in a wheelchair so we can't weigh him but we measure by how many times I have to tighten his seat belts ;) I have lost 14.3 kg 31.53 lbs. We like to concentrate more on our journey than our numbers ;) We keep positive and support each other every single day as we know that we have changed our lives for the better. We (and you will too) experience much happiness due to the health changes that have occured because we are now looking after ourselves completely and whole-heartedly. I wish you all well and here's to a successful Reboot with Joe... Juice On!!! :D <3 You can do it ;)

• Aelfwine

4 years ago

Hello Fellow Aussie Reboot Juicer'z, I'm new to the Reboot Juicing Diet. I have shopped for all my greens, vegies & fruits, am starting tomorrow 5th Nov. '14. I have my shopping list, alternative foods list & my 15 Day Juicing Plus Guide all downloaded & saved to my computer... Yep! Am fired up & ready to go. When I was reading the books, I joined here early to try & meet folk who are on the same journey that I am about to embark. I'd really love it if folks could please add me to there friends list. I'm in Lismore NSW and am on the map if you'd like a direct link to my wall. I have also joined https://www.facebook.com/groups/rebootaustralia/ Please add me as I feel supporting others and being supported is a great way to stay positive, get insight & feel good about myself, cheer each other up & stay with the juicing diet. Love to meet new folks, I'm in Australia but would love to hear from you where ever you may live <3 Please Add Me, I am a Real Positive Person :D Thanks so soo sooo much! Aelfwine! <3 :D

• Fiona

4 years ago

I found the 5 day reboost and decided to try that. Day 1 today!

• TC

4 years ago

G'Day all - Newbie here from Tassie. Doing my 1st ever reboot this month. Just thought I would join.

Cheers

Terry

• LouM

4 years ago

Hello , Any one here ?

• Fiona

4 years ago

Hello, I just joined the group today

• Aelfwine

4 years ago

Hi, I am here, please friend me, I've also find that not many Aussies are active here on this page. Have u joined other groups? Contact me "Aelfwine" if you would like a fellow rebooter to connect with :)

• BbalanceD

4 years ago

Hi I am a newbie to the reboot community. Looking forward to the results.

AB XXX

• Big Girls Do Cry

5 years ago

Hello?

Seems everyone has left for Facebook. Tell me: is the FB group a private or public one?

BG x

• Aelfwine

4 years ago

Public, I am a member there also. Please add me to your friends list as am also finding that community groups for Aussies are not that active. Love to hear from you BG ;)

• Closed Account

5 years ago

Hi Rebooters!! I am 18 days into a fast that I have no idea how long I will go for. It's my second juice fast (the first was a week). I've lost an average of 2kgs per week and am keen to keep going until I have my old body back and a BMI of about 23. How long this takes is up to my metabolism and will power, but in theory it might be a 60day fast. Happy juicing!

• Closed Account

5 years ago

Havent heard from anyone, found REBOOT AUSTRALIA on FB, so have joined there instead. :) Keep juicing!

• Ilanit

5 years ago

Hi again everyone! Finished my 30 day reboot! lost 9kg/20lb!!! Very happy with that! So I started eating a little, mostly vegetables and a bit struggling with that. My body is not happy with all those solids :/ Still juicing, and this morning all I could think of was apple carrot lemon juice for breakfast. I'll have to see how i continue with eating...I plan to keep on a vegan diet for 15-30 days and then possibly another 15-30 day juicing.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.