Reboot Australia

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• GetHappy

4 years ago

Hi - today is my birthday!!! And I'm on Day 4 of the reboot. No cake for me this year!!

Havent really had any major side effects. Lost another 600gm - so total of 2.7kg now!

I think my fav juice so far is the Green citrus - very refreshing

• GetHappy

4 years ago

Hi there - awesome results justgotodoit. Sounds like they ease you into it with the guided reboot. Yes headaches seem to be a common side effect. I have had a couple but nothing major compared to what I was having before I started the reboot.

Im on day 3 and lost another 800gms - so total so far of 2.1 kgs! Back at work today so was nervous about how I would handle it, along with those routines like morning coffee and snacks etc. Did really well - havent really struggled, even when the fellas came in with their pies etc for smoko. Frankly it didnt smell real good. Im over the halfway mark so hoping I can follow through

• Justgotodoit

4 years ago

Hey GetHappy, I replied yesterday ...... don't know where it went. So I hope I'm not repeating myself.

Congrats on losing 1.3 kgs on Day 1. That's really good.

At the moment I just look at getting through the next 5 days too. Hopefully, it will just come naturally. I'm now on day 6, but it's actually day 1 of 100% juicing ... so far, so good. The first 5 days the menu was juicing, salads and soups ... which was actually fantastic. When I did the 10 days previously, I juiced for breaky and lunch. Just couldnt face another juice for dinner. But it still was really good. I still suffered the headaches at the beginning, but then it was great, felt great and lost a few kilos. So far on the guided reboot I've lost 3.8 kgs, which is about what I lost over the 10 days last time. Just got to keep going this time.

• GetHappy

4 years ago

Wow 10 days is a pretty good effort - you must have been stoked that you achieved that. I am doing 5 days for starters - just because I felt that anything more would have been too overwhelming for me. If I can go longer I will. But plan so far is to make the 5 days and then still replace 1 or 2 meals with a juice. Hopefully the 5 days is enough to break the bad habits and get the tastebuds backing good food.

This is Day 2 for me - for some reason mid morning seems to be the problem (when I would normally have morning tea). So I have my mid afternoon snack in the morning as I am satisfied in the arvo and dont feel like it. Managed to loose 1.3kg for day 1 - I am gobsmacked! Wonder how much was fluid.

I am dreading the headaches if that happens - so far so good with side effects (negative ones anyway).

How are you finding the guided reboot? Is it a lot different to what you tried with your first reboot?

• Justgotodoit

4 years ago

Hi GetHappy, yes it's good to be in a group .... I need to join these groups to keep me honest. Somehow it helps.

Day 2 and Day 3 were horrible for me. Massive headaches ... so if you experience these, know that they will go away. Day 4 and I'm all good.

I've actually joined a 15day guided reboot .... I'm staying committed to that but secretly hope that I can do it longer as I've really got to lose some weight. I tried doing it on my own a few weeks back was pretty good for about 10 days but found it really hard and then Mother's day happened, and it was all over. So here's hoping I stick at it.

How long are you intending to reboot for?

• Bushman

4 years ago

Hi Justgotodoit,

I have been juicing now about 40 day, replacing breakfast and lunch only, but am now on Day 6 of a 30 day juice fast. I read your comment about headaches and I've also seen alot of other people post on various pages about massive headaches. A question for you; How much coffee/tea were you drinking before you started? I used to have one in the morning (espresso) but once I stopped I never got headaches.

Just curious :-)

• GetHappy

4 years ago

Hi Justgotodoit - glad someone else has joined the Aussie group.

Congrats on making it to day 3 & sounds like you are pretty motivated to keep going. How many days are you planning to reboot for?

I am on Day 1 - so far so good. Weighed in this morning so I can see if there is any weight loss. Usually my weekends involve eating badly & drinking alcohol at night in front of the tv. Have managed to keep myself fairly busy today. Had the Mean Green for lunch - must say that one is quite filling! It was certainly a change doing the weekly shop yesterday - was getting a few odd looks with my trolley full of kale, lettuce, celery etc.

• Justgotodoit

4 years ago

Hi all, love to chat. Im'in Canberra and the more support the better. I'm on Day 3 and thank goodness the headaches have now gone. I now think I can do this!

• GetHappy

4 years ago

Hi - I am still here and looking for some more Aussie rebooters to chat with.

I am still in my preboot week - 1 more day to go before starting reboot. Have cut out the coffee now, and am looking forward to starting. Am scared but mentally prepping myself. Here goes!!

Hoping some others can join in on this chat, so we can give each other support & have some laughs as well

• GetHappy

4 years ago

Hi - I too would like an active Australian group. I am willing to help 'reactivate' this chat group if anyone else is interested too.

I am in country SA and on my pre reboot week. Have started by having a juice for tea, doing the hot lemon drink in the morning & having herbal tea. Still having one coffee a day but not for much longer. Will start on the 5 day reboot on Saturday - which will include my birthday. Giving myself the gift of better health! That will be day 4 so hopefully am over any side effects by then.

Has anyone had any side effects that you did not expect?

• Andrea56

4 years ago

Hi I have noticed no activity on this site is it active at all would like to join an Australian group for help and encouragement I am in Brisbane

• Theroadtowellness

4 years ago

Hi Andrea56, I just joined today, on Day 2 of juice fast and looking for some fellow Aussie supporters too!

:-)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.