Reboot Australia

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Kane R

3 years ago

Hi Team, Anyone doing a reboot at the moment? I am just about to start for the first time and I would like to get some feedback on how people are going

• Quazza

3 years ago

Hi guys, I'm new here... I didn't even realise that there was an Aussie group. I should have done a search for this sooner because the other groups I had joined were mostly people from the US who were asleep whenever I would post, and it would take a while to hear back from them. Anyway, I'm very happy to join the group! I am finishing up day 6 today and I've had quite a bit of yo-yo emotions since starting my juice fast. Day 1 was good but I was tired and went to bed early on that day. Day 2 was good. Day 3 and 4 were hard, but I think that is because it was the weekend and I need to fill my time up more to not think about food so much, day 5 was much easier because I was busy, but today, Day 6 has been a real challenge for me. Today I just wanted to give up because I'm getting tired of just drinking juice. I think I'm really at the struggle stage. Does anyone have suggestions for getting through? I'm tempted to add some vegan soup to my evening routine, but don't want to mess anything up. Is everyone strictly juicing or are you adding anything else to your juice fast? I'm fasting for weight loss and for health reasons, as this is my first ever time fasting in my entire life. I have about 35-40 kilos to lose. Thanks everyone for your support and advice. I'm a complete newbie to juicing and to fasting, so any advice or tips or help to persevere would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much! Cheers, Quazza from NSW

• StuartW

3 years ago

Hi My name is Stuart. I live in South western NSW in Coolamon. Ive just started a reboot. Ive done a 30 day reboot before but ended up going back to old habits. Just watched FS&ND2 and seeing Phil really inspired me. The 2nd movie has a lot of good stuff in it. I need support so will be posting as much as I can. Cheers

• Quazza

3 years ago

Welcome Stuart, wishing you all the best on your juice fast! I'm a newbie as well and just recently started... I'm on day 6 today. Hopefully we can help cheer each other on! Let us know how you are going :) cheers, Quazza

• kerri

4 years ago

Anyone living in Sydney who will be starting a reboot and needs a buddy??

• SicklyTiredDepressed

4 years ago

Hello, I just formed "Reboot Sydney" a juice fast and fitness group for Sydney-siders. I wouldn't mind getting a few of us together to do walks around Sydney 2 to 3 times a week and keeping our minds focussed on our health objectives. I'm pretty low-key, and barely go out so this would be a fab way of meeting lovely new people who want to do this is a gentle yet determined way. - See more at: http://community.rebootwithjoe.com/groups/view/code/PT3RNL74NEMWPMWHEA7J

• Aussie_Juicer

4 years ago

Hey everyone! I live in Victoria and have just watched fat sick and nearly dead.. keen to look more into this juicing thing and give it a whirl! I make raw, fresh, grain and weat free dog food and sell it home delivered... my mum laughed at the other day and said why cant u look at ur own diet the same way? i spend hrs and hrs making sure my own dogs are fed only the best natural foods based on a species appropriate and natural diet and yet i stuff my face with maccas and chocolate etc... doesnt make any sense... i need a new start... a diet without shakes and pills!!!! i really hope i can do this!! wont be able to start until pay day sadly but i already have a juicer ready to go (not the best but its enough to get me started) in the mean time im excited to learn all that i can about rebooting!

tell me your fav recipes??

• Feefee123

4 years ago

Our children are on holiday in Vic at the moment so we thought it would be the best time to start the journey as there is no one to cook dinner for !! I know that it will be more challenging when they return home but I believe we can stick with it. I am focused on 60 days but just taking it week by week at this stage. Did you keep the weight you lost off GetHappy? I had a coffee this morning (read my first ever profile post for more info) and I was bouncing off the walls as I am not a regular drinker and after 2 days of only juices clearly my body was not ready for the caffine it has certainly put me off any more coffee !!

• GetHappy

4 years ago

Good luck Fee Fee - I didnt manage to stick with it after the 5 days and was back to old habits after about 2 weeks. Never did get the taste for coffee back again though. Might have to do a longer reboot this time round

• Feefee123

4 years ago

Hi there! I am on day 3 of my first ever Reboot! My partner and I are doing it together (kids are not so keen yet). We are in Darwin !! Are there any other rebooters in Darwin or surrounds?? Good luck to everyone here in Australia!!

• GetHappy

4 years ago

Well I did it! 5 day reboot over and done with. Lost a total of 3.4kg.

Hopefully I can make some further changes with lifestyle and eating. Planning on juicing breakfast and tea

• Justgotodoit

4 years ago

Great effort GetHappy. Great results ... and Happy Birthday for the other day :)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.