Seattle Rebooters

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Cindy

1 year ago

Just wanted to say Hi. I too live in Seattle. I am half way through a 60 Day Guided Reboot. I've done several guided Reboots and backslide when the structure is not there.

• HappyJuicer

1 year ago

Hi Cindy!
    I live in Olympia. I've also done several reboots (a couple of them guided) but also have backslid without enough support. I started a 30-40 day juice fast today and would love to connect with you. I have not been able to make it more than 23 days at a time doing juice only in the past and would appreciate the opportunity to talk to someone who has been able to sustain 60 days. I almost never check in on this site anymore because there has been so little follow through with the people here. I recently discovered the FB group called "Reboot with Joe Cross: Juicing and Changing Your Life" and also another juicing FB group but it would also be great to find some local people who are juicing. Hope to catch up with you and others here in Washington at some point along the journey.

Cheers,
    Joan

• ChristineC

1 year ago

I'm starting a 30 day reboot tomorrow. I don't know if anyone is still active in the Seattle group. I've been inconsistent before with a 30 and didn't finish. I HAVE to deal with cravings and am determined this time. I seem to cave in around socializing.

• hilary

1 year ago

hi Christine! I am on my day 2 of juicing + I can relate. I have gone at most 14 days raw and about 6 days juicing and fall off, eating rice, beans, and quinoa again. How are you doing so far?

• FreshPickedBeauty

2 years ago

Hello!!! My husband and I have been juicing since October of 2016 and I have already lost 35 pounds!! I am excited to be here!!!

• kittycrazy

3 years ago

hi all, looking into starting may 10th on a 15 day re-boot for the first time.

I live in Tulalip by marysville and everette.

• AndreaPaige

3 years ago

Bainbridge reporting in. Day 18. Lost 16 lbs so far. I'm 1/3 of the way to goal.

• kanajune

3 years ago

I am also considering going another 5 days.......anyone else thinking along those lines?

• Kicky

3 years ago

I'm not continuing with juice-only. My plan now is to transition to healthy eating with juice included.

• kanajune

3 years ago

I live in Maple Valley and would love to meetup and discuss this journey. I am currently doing the 5 Day Challenge.

• Kicky

3 years ago

Hi Kanajune, here is the link to a great support group for the 5 day challenge.

http://community.rebootwithjoe.com/groups/view/cod...

• Kicky

3 years ago

Hi! I've been gone a while, but I'm back and preparing to do Joe's 5 day reboot.

• dantheman_1_

3 years ago

I know it's a little bit corny, but I am using the New Year as a reason to begin juicing. I hope there are still some of you out there still juicing and will be able to lend some advice as I begin my journey. Truly though, I do need to get healthier, I need to begin by Rebooting, dropping the weight, becoming more active and reversing all the damage I have done to myself. I am aiming for 30 days to begin with, more if I am strong enough to complete a full 60 days. Cheers to a wonderful New Year! :D -Dan

• Darrell

4 years ago

Who's going to Barnes & Noble to meet Joe on June 10th?

• Phenyx

4 years ago

I'm definitely going! For those who want to know, it's at 7pm at the Barnes and Noble, Northgate Mall. :)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.