Juicing in College!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• lunchboxjuice

2 years ago

Hey guys! just started a 30 day Detox. I live off campus and its hard because I have to carry around like 5 bottles of juice daily and and waterbottles are so expensive. Any recommendations for where to buy really cheap bottles?

• Jasmine B

3 years ago

Hi Guys!

I'm starting my juicing in a few days and i've done tons of research on what to buy and the recipes but i'm worried that i won't be able to stick to the schedule because of how long and spread out some of my classes are. Does anyone have any advice? Should I make them all the night before? Will they still taste the same?

• dmely

3 years ago

What juicer do you guys have? I'm struggling to find one that is effective but also cheap enough for my small college student budget.

• 1inaGillian

4 years ago

I'm having a hard time starting this juice fast. I bought my juicer, but I am constantly worried that it's too loud to use in the dorms, and that I won't have time to go back to my dorm between classes. For those of you who are fasting, how do you manage on a daily basis? Also, is anyone aware of sponsorships for students? This will be expensive...

• kasperc2

5 years ago

Hey guys I'm starting a 5 Day Juicing & Eating Detox today followed by 60 Days of all Juicing!! (Basically using the 15 day free plan and adding 50 more days of juicing) Let's give a woot woot for getting healthy!! =P

• bschulken

5 years ago

Does anyone have any good ideas on keeping juice cold and fresh? I have a long class break and I stay on campus and would love to have my juice between those classes.

• kasperc2

5 years ago

First, I find it always helpful to have lots of ice in the juice before leaving for class, I think it helps with the taste too (plus hydrates you more!). If able, try to find a lunch box that can hold your jar/cup of juice and keep some ice packs around it. Otherwise, they make water bottles with cold sticks in them like this http://www.way2goodlife.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/water_bottle_793Blue-436x540.jpg which I plan to use on my long days at nursing school. Good luck and let me know if you have more questions! =)

• hannas

5 years ago

just got my juicer, and having produce delivered to my door! starting my reboot on friday! its gonna be hard to do living with roommates, but i REALLY want this to work!

• kasperc2

5 years ago

You can do it! I'm also living with a roommate who eats whatever he wants. You have to think though, you are making a big healthy change in your life! =) I'm starting up a 5 Day Juicing and Eating today followed by a 60 all juice reboot!! Let's motivate each other! =) Tip that's already been helping me so far- I know it cuts out a bit of the nutrients but if it keeps you on track I think it's worth it- prep all of you veggies/fruits into baggies for the whole day in the morning or the night before. And if you have a light day (little to no classes) juice those baggies of healthy foods as you go throughout the day. If you have a busy day, make the baggies the night before, juice everything into jars/cups in the morning. And grab what you need for while you're out =)

• Vanessa Marie

5 years ago

Looking forward to a new me before the end of the semester !

• kasperc2

5 years ago

Same here!! I wish you the best of luck!! =)

• kasperc2

5 years ago

Hey guys it's Christine! Feel free to browse my profile to see my story and what my current goals are, I'll try to keep this group updated with my current reboot and exercise activities as well! =)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.