New Year, New You! Newbie 60 day Juice only Reboot-Jan1, 2015

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• KarinaGlamorous

4 years ago

Hello! I'm new here and I definitely would love to start with you as well!! Only thing is where can I find the 60 day plan? I keep seeing it but for diabetics, I'm not sure if that's the one? Can somebody clarify that for me please!!

Okay, so I am currently weighing 206 lbs and my goal weight it's to be 160lbs by April.

Now I say by april because I am scheduled to do surgery on the 30th of April and before anything I would love to reach my goal weight to get the best results I can from my surgery!

I definitely am looking forward on starting on Jan, 1st!

Happy holidays everyone!

Much blessings to all of you

• Cammianne

4 years ago

Karina, thanks for joining us!!! I too am excited to get started on January 1st. I can't wait!!!

Even the book doesn't provide a 60 day plan. He says if you're going to go for longer than 30, you can just repeat the 30 day plan (or repeat one of the others, just depends on how long you want to go for). He does recommend doing the longer reboots under a doctor's supervision. I'm currently looking for a new doctor, so I'll probably start without one for the time being.

• LynnMM

4 years ago

Hello! I just joined this group and have been looking for the answer to the same question as you about the 60 day reboot. Have you found any answers in it yet?

• Signorafarfalla

4 years ago

Rooting for you ! You can reach your goal.

• Cammianne

4 years ago

Great, Camille! Thanks for joining us. Glad to hear your previous reboot led to a nice weightloss for you. That's what I'm hoping for. (BTW, people always ask me if my "real" name is Camille, but in my case, it's just Cammi-short and sweet like me, LOL. I was named after my great grandfather and grand uncle who are Italian and their names were/are Camillo).

So, today I tried another juice. This one fell into the "red juice" category-Peach or Pear Pie Delight. We used pears since that's what we could find. YUMMY!!! This was probably my favorite so far, I could drink it all day. Of course, it's mostly fruit, LOL. Here are the ingredients:

1 sweet potato

2 ripe peaches or pears

1 apple

1 1/3 c. blueberries

dash of ground cinnamon

We actually forgot the cinnamon, LOL, but it was still sooooo yummy!

I really need to work on finding a green juice that I don't just tolerate, but that I love! That is my next goal and we'll try a new one tomorrow morning.

• camilleb

4 years ago

Hey there I am with you on this. I am from Atlanta GA and was very successful in my April juicing losing 21 pounds in 3 weeks. I kept it off all but 4 lbs. I weighed in at 204 this morning so I also want to lose 50-60 lbs. Lets do this.. I will get caught up on your discussion thread but count me in:)

• Cammianne

4 years ago

I'm still getting ready for January 1st by trying new juices. I tried one in the Purple Juice category-Warrior Princess Juice. Still had quite the cabbage-y taste to me. Not my favorite, LOL, but doable. I'm going to maybe try the Warrior Princess again, but maybe add a handful of red grapes or something. Still going to look for a purple juice I like better.

We also tried another Green Juice today-Mighty Green Grape. I actually liked that one, would totally be able to drink that often. I can't remember what's on the agenda for tomorrow morning, but I love the experimenting.

Newlife, I know what you mean about losing the weight and gaining it back. Couple years back I did the hCG diet. I lost about 60 lbs. and since then, have gained almost all of it back. What's funny is, after you lose, you always say things like, "Oh, I'll never gain that weight back," etc. Then you do what you did before you lost the weight. UGH!! It's great that you're taking ownership of it, that's definitely a step in the right direction.

I can't wait for January 1st. I'm all excited and ready to start!!!

• Newlife

4 years ago

Well, finally I have gained all the weight: 89 kg again (196lbs). It's my fault 100%, the last weeks Ihave been eating very bad. No no no..Today a lot of water, detox infusions and a juice (orange, carrots, ginger).

Go!

• Cammianne

4 years ago

Ugh, they really need to work on this website a bit. A few glitches make it rather annoying. I had typed up a long reply, hit post, and it said I needed to log in. Logged in and, of course, my whole post disappeared. Decided to come back to it. Clicked on notifications, since it said I had 12. Picked one to read, and then I come back, and it says no new notifications and now won't show the others. Ugh! I guess you gotta pick the one that's most important to you since you won't get a chance to see 'em again, LOL.

OK, enough of my ranting. I'm not feeling well today, so I'll blame that for my mood.

Glad to see someone's joined me!! I'm excited for January 1st to get here, although still prepping. I bought Joe's book today and was reading through it, trying to get prepared for my start date. Joe was mentioning the different juices-green, red, orange and purple. I had my husband and my son go through the book with me so we could pick one of each to test next. After dinner tonight, I decided to try an orange. We went with Australian Gold, which is:

1/2 pineapple

1 sweet yellow (bell) pepper

1 lemon

1 inch piece of ginger

We all liked it. I'm totally shocked, mostly at myself since I'm the pickiest. Everybody thought it was good. I could smell the pepper (I'm not a fan of peppers), but I really couldn't taste it. I was also surprised how much juice comes out of a pepper, LOL. This recipe will definitely be a keeper. I'm anxious to try another new one tomorrow!!

• camilleb

4 years ago

This one is my summer fav as I made popsicles out of it :)

• Newlife

4 years ago

Hi, I'M WITH YOU!!!

It was at summer when I did 20 days only juices, I lost 9k and I felt fantastic!!! What happened? So..bad days, anxiety... I don't know what is my weight now, I'm sure that I'm gained again. this monday I'll weight and I'll tell you..

I have learned that the mind is the power to get the change. Any days is so hard... The stomach is empty and you don't want to drink more, you want to bite!!! These days: no more sugar, bye bread, pasta,,,, only espresso coffee... And lots of vegetables and fruits, for me the second day of juicer was horrible...

See you..

• Cammianne

4 years ago

Come on! No one wants to join me for a January 1st start?

Anyway, I plan on experimenting between now and January 1st so I can have some recipes I know I will like. I made the Mean Green this morning. It was ok. I won't rave like many people, LOL, but I could drink it. My husband, the healthy one of us, wasn't a fan. Said it tasted rather bitter. I'm sure it's probably the Kale. I'm not a fan of the Kale, but for now, I'll drink it until it's gone. I've read about some substitutions and I'm thinking of trying the Romaine next. To me, it doesn't have as strong of a taste as Kale. What do you think?

• camilleb

4 years ago

I am in :)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.