New Year, New You! Newbie 60 day Juice only Reboot-Jan1, 2015

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• EIW13ANL

4 years ago

Good to see you are doing well guess we are the only ones left. I am hoping once I start eating I will lose some of my cravings for bad food at this point I just want to eat. I am also having bit of issue at this point where certain veggies are giving me heart burn (carrots and tomatoes)

Day 51, weighed my self on Day 50 lost 5.8 lbs, total 46.2. Its nice when people notice the weight loss. Still have a lot more to go, but Im heading in the right direction. If we fall off the wagon best to get back on and start again. In the past I would have just kept eating bad. Cant wait till spring this winter needs to be done.

• EIW13ANL

4 years ago

Sorry haven't been on in a couple of days. I guess Cammiane, you and I are the only ones left. I am on Day 43, 17 left, weight loss this week 8 pounds, total of 40.8 lbs. Didn't do much this weekend too cold. Don't know why I was torturing myself but couldnt stop watching The Cooking Channel and Food TV. Cami hope you are doing well, are you back to juicing full time or just a couple a day and then a meal?

• Cammianne

4 years ago

You're doing great!! Yeah, it sure is awfully quiet around here.

I had been juicing during the week and then eating on the weekends, but last week was a total bust. Due to weather, the kids and my husband were home all week (he's a teacher), so it was just impossible to juice while fixing meals for them all week. It was so nice today to send them out the door, LOL, even though they still had a two hour delay today. Kentuckians don't like snow, LOL.

I had a party yesterday and several people commented on the fact that I had lost weight, so they noticed. That was definitely a plus, LOL.

Hope to hear from some of the others to hear how they're doing!

• Cammianne

4 years ago

I tried Evolution Fresh Essential Greens w/Lime. Another yuck, LOL. I added an orange and some grapes to it, still yucky, but I can drink it, LOL. I'll have to see if there's any others that aren't so Kale heavy, LOL.

• Cammianne

4 years ago

I think I'll try Smooth Greens next.

Ingredients: Cucumber Juice, Pineapple Juice, Spinach Juice, Romaine Lettuce Juice, Apple Juice, Kale Juice, Mango Puree, Mint Juice

• Cammianne

4 years ago

Afternoon, everyone!! Hope you're all doing well! I'm feeling like, crud, LOL. Maybe it's the juice flu, that's what I get for taking so many days off before jumping back on. Either that, or I'm sick, but I'd rather that not be it, LOL.

So, how many do we have here that are still going strong on their 60 day reboot? I know

EIW13ANL is, but who else is going strong? Are there others who have altered it for their use, or had to cut down for financial reasons, etc.? Check in and let us know!!

• EIW13ANL

4 years ago

Twice I have had to grab Naked Juice (not organic but pure juice, no sugar added), when I was out later than I had expected. I started to get shakes so I grabbed what was available at corner market. They were ok, I've seen the others just cant see spending dough $5.00 for a drink, that's a whole 5 pound bag of organic carrots. I too like the Australian Gold, if green ones tasted like that this would be much easier. Day 38, one day shy of having 3 weeks left of Reboot. I cant wait to eat, i drool when Im cutting up fruits and veggies for juicer. Hope everyone is doing well. Keep juicing.

• Cammianne

4 years ago

LOL, I know what you mean. I have one of the Evolution Fresh fruit juices this morning and it was pretty good. I could drink that often. The price on that one wasn't bad, $3.49 and had a $1 off coupon on it, so $2.49. Making one Australian Gold costs me more than that (although Australian Gold is still my fav!). I'm gonna try a different green today that I got at Whole Foods. (I was totally shocked that Whole Foods had the Evolution Fresh, which is cold pressed, cheaper than my Meijer store). It was $4.49 and had a $1 off coupon on it, so I paid $3.49. I'll probably not like this one either, LOL, since it seems heavy on the kale and spinach, LOL. UGH!

• Cammianne

4 years ago

Ugh! I bought the sweet greens and lemon version of the Evolution Fresh juice and it tastes awful! At least to me, lol. But you know, since it cost me $5 I'm going to drink the whole thing, lol.

• Cammianne

4 years ago

Morning, everyone! Hope all is doing well today!

I finally weighed in today. I'm up 3 lbs. from when I stopped before. I'll take that as the food I've been having is definitely not the best. Of course, if I was behaving with my eating, I'd probably be under 200 by now and be really happy, LOL. Oh, well, not gonna let it get to me. Have too much going on.

Has anyone tried any of the ready-made juices? I'm wondering how they taste. Some days, I just don't feel like making the juice, especially the green juice I drink since it takes so many ingredients. They carry it at a local supermarket, but it's like $4 or $5 a piece. Of course, that's not that bad when you add up all the ingredients, and the saving of time, etc. It seems like every time I hit the store to pick up ingredients, I spend between $35-$50 (at least, LOL). Of course, if I buy one and hate it, that'll end that, LOL. My fruit-based juices don't seem as expensive to make, so I'd keep doing those.

Anyway, time to start on my lessons! Keep juicin'!

• Cammianne

4 years ago

Morning, gang! Hope everyone is doing well today. Just got done drinking my Austrailian Gold. YUM!! I could drink those all day. Of course, then I wouldn't be getting in my veggies, LOL.

I'm attaching a picture of the cat castle I built yesterday for my daughter's cat, Ivan. Took me soooo long, I didn't work on any of my real estate lessons (my state exam is next week). On a positive note, I've already completed the 3 lessons that were my goal for today, and it's only a little after 8am, so plenty of time to push on and do more!

Check in, gang. Let us know how you're doing! Keep juicin'!

• Cammianne

4 years ago

Checking in a bit late today. I decided to use some old cardboard boxes and build my daughter, Mikaila's, cat a cat condo, LOL. The condo was changed to a castle and I kind of got carried away with it. What I thought would be a quick project took me about 7 1/2 hours!! LOL, I'll post a pic later.

I have been juicing today. I was almost giving up at lunchtime, but I continued. It was only because I was so busy with the project, it was already 1pm and I didn't feel like stopping to make the juice, but I did anyway. I got a bad headache today, so had to take something, but other than that, I've been pushing ahead. I don't currently have any mystery shops scheduled right now, so I should be good at least until Friday. I didn't weigh myself today, was afraid to, LOL. Maybe tomorrow.

• EIW13ANL

4 years ago

Day 36, 24 to go. Weighed in today lost 3.2 for a total of 32.8. Three and a half weeks to go cant wait. Feeling good have energy, not enough to start major exercising. I think if I could do more physically if I could get down more juices but I'm maxing out 4 a day sometimes 3 also doing broth and tea. I am looking forward to eating. Cleaned out house of plastics, all non-organic foods, and processed foods. I am also getting together recipes from Vegetarian times, Eating Well and Cooking Light and staples I will need to make these recipes. Looking forward to eating healthy. Hope everyone is doing well.

• Cammianne

4 years ago

You're doing great!! You should be so proud! Keep up the good work!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.