New Year, New You! Newbie 60 day Juice only Reboot-Jan1, 2015

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• EIW13ANL

3 years ago

Hello all, hope all are doing well. I was doing well a couple of weeks eating vegetarian, then fell off wagon. Gained 4 lbs, i am now tired like i was before when eating processed food. My Rosacea has gotten bad again and by 3 in afternoon ready to take nap. I am starting juice fast again tomorrow. I would like to do 60, went 52 last time before i got bad stomach virus. This time i am going to try To do 60 in 15 day increments. i will do 15 days see how i feel then do 15 more, if i start a set of 15 days i will force myself to finish that set of 15 days. This time i am adding vegetable protein powder.

I am starting juicing this Monday 4/20 and will try to keep checked in a couple times of the week. I think it helped to check in on this board. My biggest goal this time around is to drink more juices i was only getting 3 down a day towards the end which is why i didnt have a lot of energy to work out. The funny thing is even when i was drinking 3 juices i wasnt tired during the day now i eat bread for lunch and am nodding by 3. I really need to change my eating habits for good. i thought i could cheat here and there but it doesnt work the more you eat crap more you want it, except it makes you tired and your body run like crap. Keep checking in hope everyone is doing well.

• Cammianne

3 years ago

Hi, everyone! Feeling good! I've completed 4 days and have lost 8.6 pounds. Pretty good! I've got 2 more days to go before I fly out, but all in all, things are going well. I could have done without the UTI but went to the doctor yesterday and the antibiotics seem to be working already, so that's good.

Hope everyone is doing great!

• Cammianne

3 years ago

Hi, Gang! Day 1 went well, down a little over 3 lbs. today. I'm hoping to lose 10 by the wedding I'm atending this weekend. Actually, I don't even care what I lose, I just want the stomach bloating to go down. I've already noticed it's better today.

I've drank all my juices for today, now I'm sitting here with my water. In another hour or two, I'll have some tea. I've been doing some baking for the family today, which sometimes makes it a bit tough for me, but I'm hanging in there.

Can't remember if I said in my other posts, I finally took and passed my real estate test. Woohoo! I've already found a company to work with and I'm ready to get going!

Hope to hear from some of you guys soon!!

• Cammianne

3 years ago

Wow, looks like most people have left. :( I hope some of you check in soon!

I've totally fallen off the wagon, LOL. And now, I have a wedding to attend in a week. Yikes! I know I'm going to feel self-conscience in whatever I decide to wear. I just got home from vacation yesterday, so decided to start juicing today until I fly out (wedding is in Texas). I'm feeling so bloated, if I could at least use that feeling, I'd feel much better.

Started the day with some Austrailian Gold, and still need to run out to the store for my veggie juice ingredients!

• Cammianne

4 years ago

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well!

I haven't juiced in the last couple of days. I was just glancing at my local stores sale ad that started today, and noticed several of my regular juicing items are on sale. It'll be great when we're full into Spring and Summer and I'll be able to buy more of my produce at a reasonable price. I feel much better when I'm juicing, and I miss that feeling as of late (I've been eating bad-not quantity-wise, just the foods I've been choosing).

Hope to see some more check-ins soon! Keep Juicing!!

• Cammianne

4 years ago

Hi, guys! Glad to still see the check ins!! Keep it up!! I enjoy hearing from everyone!

I've been juicing off and on. I really like it when my husband makes the juice for me, LOL. I've been trying to get in at least 1 a day for now. Things have been hectic here. Still trying to take my real estate test. I scheduled the date, we got heavy snow, so I had to switch it (the university where the testing was to be was closed due to snow). That day, they still weren't opened back up yet, so had to reschedule again. Unfortunately, no dates were available for like 2 weeks. Oh, well. Scheduled again and guess what? Snow! They don't do snow well in Kentucky (I'm originally from Michigan so I laugh at the amount of snow that'll send them in to a total panic here, LOL). Now, let's keep fingers crossed that I'll be able to get in this next day. I was already warning my friends about possible snow, LOL.

Well, time to get my husband fed. Hope everyone is doing well!!!

• healthyjoee

4 years ago

Hi Cammianne and EIW13ANL; long time no chat! I totally fell off the wagon after 3 weeks of juicing, then just couldn't get back into the swing of it. Had to cook and run a wedding reception garden party and then put it all back on again. Am desperate to lose weight and feel strong and well again. I think I was too ambitious expecting to be able to stay on course for the full 60 days. So I'm going to try again a week at a time and hope that I make progress this way. We are still having warm weather here in Australia, so I really want to take advantage of that - so much easier to juice in the summer than in the winter. All the very best ladies and sincere congrats on your perseverance. Jo

• Cammianne

4 years ago

Hey, it happens. You stuck with it for a good long time. I've also gained some weight back since stopping, but not all (at least not yet). I definitely do not feel as good as I felt while juicing and my stomach is all bloated and hard again. UGH!! Financially though, I just can't go all out on the juicing right now. Maybe after I'm working again. Weather is slowly starting to warm back up here. I'm ready for spring (by the time summer gets here, I'll be complaining it's too hot, LOLOL).

• EIW13ANL

4 years ago

Eating vegetarian gained 1 pound after i started eating food, but weighed myself yesterday and lost pound, back to 46.2 pound loss at day 52, hope everyone elses weight loss is going well.

• EIW13ANL

4 years ago

Made it to day 52 came down with horrible stomach virus, vomiting for two days couldnt drink juice only thing i could take in was tea, ginger ale and saltines. Was so mad bc i could have finished last 8 days. Right now i cannot do juices, thats what i had before i got sick and as many know when you get sick after eating certain foods just smell makes you cringe. i am now doing 30 days of vegetarian. I finished juicing losing 46.8 pounds. i will be doing smoothies for breakfast and starting exercise. Cammi keep checking in.

• Cammianne

4 years ago

Hi, everyone! Sorry I've been AWOL for a couple days, LOL. I did some juicing today (breakfast and lunch). Some of the fruit and veggie prices seem to be lower this week, so I'm going to try to include a minimum of 2 in my day.

So, how's everyone else doing? Check in and let us know what's up!! Anxious to hear from you guys!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.