Reboot for 30 days. Feb 8th - March 8th

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• ~Tala~

3 years ago

Day 30 today! Hope everyone is well. Anyone thinking about another 30 days? Just asking :)....

• Trezzy

3 years ago

Hi Tala! Yesterday was my day 30 as well and I've made the personal commitment to continue on to day 60! I'd love the motivation if you want to continue this journey with me :) I didn't weigh myself yesterday but will at my weekly weigh in on Friday. Happy Juicing!

• ~Tala~

3 years ago

Hi Trezzy! Yay! Glad you're going for another 30:) I didn't lose as much as I hoped but I think my problem was weighing myself on a daily basis. I've lost 26lbs since we've started on the 8th...so 26lbs in 30days and I hope to lose at least 35 in the next 30 which I feel confident about. I wasn't working out the way I should have. I'm feeling my best today since I've started. Think I'm gonna have to weigh myself once a week like you. Well... we're half way there girl! And yes... happy juicing!

• llamos3

3 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am on day 7 of juice only and down 13 lbs (started eating raw fruits and veggies two weeks prior to starting all juice). I have also incorporated detox baths w/epsom salt and bentonite clay, as well as twice a week acupuncture appointments. I really want to get the most out of the detox process. I feel really, really good! The mental fog is gone as well as the fatigue. I wanted to ask everyone for some tips, we are spending the weekend away from home with friends and I need all the tips I can get. I was thinking of pre-juicing and lugging everything w/me. Any help that you can give is so appreciated. I want to continue on this amazing journey w/out sacrificing every social engagement by hiding at home.

• ~Tala~

3 years ago

Hi. I usually pre-juice and take em' along with me so I don't worry when I'm visiting with family :)

• Cris Raggi

3 years ago

Hello everyone, im from Chile, and im on day 9 and lost 7 lbs, i think that's because i've been eating solids like roman lettuce, tomato, but very few, and i don't like the mean green! :( it's very hard for me to drink it all. What can I do?.

• ~Tala~

3 years ago

Hello Chris and welcome :) my husband usually adds more lemon. Hope that helps.

• Danielle Girolami

3 years ago

Hi Guys! It's day 17 for me and my wesightless has slowed down dramatically. In the first 10 days I lost 15 lbs and in the last 7 I've only lost 2. It's 17 lbs total,but any idea why is slowed so much? I was expecting it to slow down some, but not like that. I've been going to the gym a lot and adding organic hemp protein powder to my juices for a couple days like the site recommends. Any ideas?

• ~Tala~

3 years ago

Hi Danielle. There were a few times I didn't see any lbs coming off for days. On day 13 I was 239 and didn't lose a lb until day 16. Day 17 nothing then a lb on day 18. I did feel like maybe I might have been drinking too much ... but really!?? Definitely gonna be different for everyone but one things for sure... the lbs aren't dropping as fast as in the beginning. Nevertheless, the lbs are coming off. Day 21 for me and I'm down 23lbs. I don't think you should worry. You sound like you're doing great! C'mon...17 in 17 days!!!! That's awesome! Keep it up girl! :)

• Kathryn E

3 years ago

Day 23 ! Every Day In Every Way - I Am Doing Better and Better! I had the "funnest" grocery shop ever... I am a little afraid of too much citrus - so still strong on my Mean Green Juice - but am starting to reach for some 'substitutes' - Shard, Collard Greens, Green Cabbage, Zucchini, Pear, Pineapple, lime! I also picked up an Anise... ! Forge ON - and JUST DO IT

• Annimanni

3 years ago

hi guys, I'm new to the group. Has anyone been complementing the juicing with anything else, like clear veg soup or something? Sometimes I've also been eating fruits solid, like apples or carrots. Reason i'm asking is that the weight is not coming off, i'm on day 8 and down 3 kg, (so like 6.6 lb) and I'm wondering whether it's because of the salt in the soup or something.. Thanks for your support in advance! :)

• Trezzy

3 years ago

Hi Annimanni! I'm 100% juicing but when I feel like I need protein I add Chia Seeds or Hemp Seeds to my juice. This helps my stomach feel full and gives me more energy. Also make sure you're doing 80% vegtables and only 20% fruit. I think that makes a difference as well. Happy Juicing!

• Annimanni

3 years ago

Thanks Trezzy! I think im just being impatient.. it's not my first reboot so I should know. I sometimes really feel like I need something salty. Do you guys have any tips for that?

• ~Tala~

3 years ago

Hi Annimanni. I'd say 6lbs in 8 days is great. Keep it up :)

• Danielle Girolami

3 years ago

It's day 11 for me and I'm down 15 lbs. It makes it all worth it! Stay strong everyone!

• ~Tala~

3 years ago

Yaaaay!!! So happy for you!!!! Yes... gotta stay strong. Day 14 for me and down 20lbs! :) my husband can't believe how fast the weight is dropping.

• Danielle Girolami

3 years ago

I had a bit of a rough afternoon everyone. I don't know what happened. I was feeling fine all day and then around 3PM I started to feel tired and dizzy. I know I'm drinking enough juice and water. I've drinking mostly green juice, so I had a carrot, apple, pineapple, and lime juice to see if the sugar helps. has this happened to anyone?

• ~Tala~

3 years ago

Hi Danielle. I was feeling that way a couple days ago. Got my wisdom tooth pulled on Sat so I don't feel as great as I should. I do the elliptical for about 35min/day and light lifting. Ill increase my workout when I feel more energetic. Hang in there :)

• Danielle Girolami

3 years ago

Is anyone going to the gym on the fast? How is it going? I'm thinking that I have enough energy to start going.

• BigRig

3 years ago

well I'm in day 8!!! Feeling amazing. Was home with the family and they had a fried chicken dinner lol and I just sat at the table drinking my juice. Didn't feel tempted, yes smelled great but I'm on a journey and no matter what the situation is WE ALL CAN DO THIS!

• ~Tala~

3 years ago

I hear you! I'm finding it easier not to eat as the days go by. Still tempting at times but it's definitely easier than the first 4days. I just got back from the store and ran into a friend who said, "you look like you've lost some weight". That made me feel good. Honestly I can't wait for this to be over. Hahaha. Day 10 today 20 more to go :)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.